mw2 2nd video

This is a discussion on mw2 2nd video within the CoD forums, part of the Other category; heres my 2nd video from mw2. for some odd reason, i like makin game videos more than playin the actual ...
Page: 1

Default mw2 2nd video

heres my 2nd video from mw2. for some odd reason, i like makin game videos more than playin the actual games. nothing special again, just some snipe kills. my aim is improving though ( i think)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-esFgqsVxA8]YouTube - MW2: SniperWannaBe[/ame]

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

oh you play on pc...

dunno why but i don't appreciate mw2 videos from pc as i do from ps3 or xbox. I just know how much more easier it is on the computer.

But alright kills..

streak/kdr?

well i am new, so my streak/kdr sucks. i just like making videos, not tryin to prove anything
    and i would say it depends on what ur used to,
    my room-mate has always done his gaming on consoles. he plays on ps3 and hes used to of the controller and he does well
    but if he plays on pc he blows big time

I on the other hand have never owned a console
    and have always used pc for gaming
    however i am tempted to buy ps3 or xbox now after seeing how pc gamers are getting screwed lately.

PC seems to me a lot easier than xbox, everything is a 1 shot kill, you kinda just camp but you have a good shot with that camping. Sorry to criticize.

Acrimony

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    PC seems to me a lot easier than xbox, everything is a 1 shot kill, you kinda just camp but you have a good shot with that camping. Sorry to criticize.
    I agree, it's twice as easy to move the mouse around that to move a joystick. Going from xbox to PC is like a huge game speed increase.

iAmNecton

most of the kills are heart-scopes