Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mw2 sniper montage

This is a discussion on mw2 sniper montage within the CoD forums, part of the Other category; my first sniper montage from mw2. Nothing special. Never really played fps much. When i first started playin mw2, for ...
Page: 1

Default mw2 sniper montage

my first sniper montage from mw2. Nothing special. Never really played fps much. When i first started playin mw2, for some reason i didnt like the "feel" of the multiplayer gameplay, untill a few days ago i tried sniping for the first time. and i enjoyed it. so now i am gettin into the game a bit more. my brother plays on the same account so its kinda levelin fast but i still dont know the maps properly which kinda sux as a sniper. I myself find my aiming very slow as compared to what i have seen on other ppl's vids. anyways. Tips, comments, positive critism is welcome/appreciated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTJpJTZX6wg]YouTube - SniperWannaBe Montage[/ame]

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

The vid isnt really that special,

Quickscoping comes with time. for a new player your pretty good.

What attachment do you got on that intervention?
    N have you tried the Bar .50 call?

yehh i mentioned its nothing special. for being a good sniper, you have to know the map and be quick with your kills, that will come with time and practice like u said.

i am using fmj on intervention. i tried the 0.50 cali and other sniper rifles, i like the bolt action more, i think its more fun (for me). i seriously need more exposures to the map. I only fps very casually, and only on small maps. These mw2 large maps with so many spots where you can be killed from is kinda new to me.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Yep in mw2 you cant really camp since theres always more then 1 way to get to the spot. Makes it more exciting tho

hello, not bad..

how do you film the video from your mw2 ,

i have xbox , and i wanna also make video of my skills in mw2, but let me know how to record the kills and go from there.

thanks again, and not bad. hope u get better is all matter of time dats all.

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    Yep in mw2 you cant really camp since theres always more then 1 way to get to the spot. Makes it more exciting tho
    well i hate camping/campers. i am usually walkin around the whole map scouting, and problem with being new is when u come upto an ally/corner/etc you have no idea of the "possible" spots ur enemy could be in because you dont know the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmillo_Blanco View Post
    hello, not bad..

how do you film the video from your mw2 ,

i have xbox , and i wanna also make video of my skills in mw2, but let me know how to record the kills and go from there.

thanks again, and not bad. hope u get better is all matter of time dats all.
    well i play on pc, so i use fraps
    but for recording from xbox, u can either use a video cam and places it infront of ur tv ( dont like that it looks aweful)

or you can spend some money and get a lil device called a capture card and hook it up to ur xbox.

iTunes

great montage

Tharos

Default montage

I liked it. Good stuff dude

whodey85

nice video

KainValance

Awesome montage, man.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

still seems u aim kinda too long since ur playing on pc, there are ppl who aim alot faster on xbox which is alot harder but well cant blame u since u saied ur a beginner, but a nice movie overall

Banned

Aiming is alright actually, yea a bit slow but the more you play the faster ull get
    I liked the movie, made me install cod again D:

Camping = win in mw2

Arcolan

ohhh word

Banned

nice movie, aim is a bit slow, but it'll get better
    gl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast