Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Your Level

This is a discussion on Your Level within the CoD forums, part of the Other category; So far whats your current lvl? I just made 38 its not like its hard 1-30 it probably takes 2-3 ...
Page: 1

Banned

So far whats your current lvl? I just made 38 its not like its hard 1-30 it probably takes 2-3 matches 30+ its like 4-6 matches correct me if im wrong

Banned Senior Member

must be a shitload easier on PC then, I've gotten 6 lvls in about 5 games for the ps3

Banned

Just gotta play good i really love how your able to shoot through the walls really piss's ppl off i found

Banned Senior Member

maybe, I just find it alot easier to be killed in Cod4 then other FPS i've played or been used to, I kill someone but then somebody else kills me right after that. Also I guess it would help if I had better weapons, but those aren't unlocked yet BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT LIKE TO PLAY THE ONLY MATCHES I'M ABLE TO JOIN UNTILL I GET HIGHER RANKED! ( bah )

I have it on 360 and I like the game but as a console FPS I'm getting extremely frustrated. The rank system and unlocking new guns and all is cool but it puts lower players at a distinct disadvantage and that is just fucking idiotic to do in an FPS. The playing field should be even at ALL times.

Banned

Rank 50 on 360

29 hours played

R34P3R_Magikz

lvl 38 i think only got it friday, but the unlock system did'nt bother me just find a hardcore game room and it's more or less balanced unless u use a silencer pretty much all 1 to 3 shot kills unless through a wall or something.

just having one problem can't kill stationary targets with sniper riffles only moving ones :\

An the level thing can take loads or few depending on game mode i found TDM to be good for lvling Free-4-all took forever not played the other game modes

Somewhere around 33-36, not sure.

Trii

FPS's are meant to be played on PC. my cousin has it on his ps3, and the max u can have is a 9vs9, which u barely get, in big maps thats not enough players. i think im 47, havent played in a couple of weeks.

PaPaSmurF

I play on PC. It's easy for me to level, and was enjoyable to have a change with the new ranking system and unlockables ect. I'm level 41 and iv spent a total of 22hours. The single player was fun as well.

Slidah

lvl 12 Prestige rank 1 atm @ PS3 ^_^

Ap0phis

Level 27 Prestige rank 1 :P

Xbox360

Banned

my friend played for me like 8 hours straight and i've played on my day off, level 42 Prestige mode (3) (rank 8324)

xBOX 360

Birotx

Pc, lvl 55 already multiplayer

Banned

i am lvl 29 almost 30

So far whats your current lvl? I just made 38 its not like its hard 1-30 it probably takes 2-3 matches 30+ its like 4-6 matches correct me if im wrong[/b]
    Your wrong

Well wrong for 360.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast