Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

4Opti/Garu/Eddy/Deviltheos/killeroflegends , [email protected]

This is a discussion on 4Opti/Garu/Eddy/Deviltheos/killeroflegends , [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; To who may Concern:I am making this official an ex clanie of Integrity turned greedy again by stolen some virtual ...
Page: 1

Default 4Opti/Garu/Eddy/Deviltheos/killeroflegends , [email protected]

To who may Concern:I am making this official an ex clanie of Integrity turned greedy again by stolen some virtual items from another member of the clan. Eddy Contreras a.k.a Opti a.k.a G4ru a.k.a DevilTheosss last known as KillerOfLegend a member of BadFamily clan now. The story is simple he basicly stole some Pixies worth 2350 usd from IronAuditore how did he manage to pull this off here it goes. Opti until not long ago had a very good and well known reputation among the ko4life community he had done some decent trades and which all of them went pretty smooth i never heard of this incident before, i guess this time he decided to take advantage of his reputation to fabricate a story and play the innocent man to come up clean and get away with the crimeHe did some trades with Iron in the past which it lead to build some trust in the guy when he found out that Iron was selling his items he was right away interest in buying all of them i guess opti convince the guy to pay by the end of the year but since he was super trustie he ask to give the items that and put it on his account he could also had access to the account and sharer it so this is how Opti gets hold of the items, few weeks passed by and Iron start asking if he could delivered part of the money Opti start ignoring this pms maybe a few days went by the pms kept coming with no replays "only saying wait for my tax money". This is when Eddy need a way out of this a way out of this situation he could it just done it the easy way and just give the items back and tell him put it on hold or say i cant afford this now and come out clean... but NO he want it to keep the items and leave Iron with empty pockets so this is when he begings to fabricate a story He comes on vent pretending he was all upset with K2 and his sharer he had Iron at the moment and wnx and some other guy sharing his account if i remember right he turns to the clan leader saying "He thinks he got ban because of IronAuditore" he told this to the intired clan he got ban for 10 years. We believed him at first that he was ban, but not that Iron had anything to do with it. He log on vent the next day convinced it was Iron fault he was ban and for that he wasnt going to recived a single penny. To be honest i didnt know what to believe at this point until the stories got more fishy day after opti log again on vent saying he already pm his GM friend from Xig and he say he was going to help him out to get his account back he say the gm was going to log he account see all the items he had and evaluate how much was going to cost to get his unfair ban which excuse for the ban was never given he never said why he got ban in the first plays usually says third party tools, bug abuse, harrasment or whatever but he never gave one he let one more day pass by he said everything was fix thanks to the GM... It log his account took out of the clan and NT and Named Change his character this is when i realized it was just too much and too hard to believe first place when and GM helping a single individual i havent see that happend in years Oh right GM helping opti Yes just a little to hard to believe even tho he say he pay well then it click Opti insist of making look it was Iron fault and try to make integrity turn our back to Iron but it was easy to realized that he was just making that story up to get with the items so this is when the Question ARISE first i ask REASON FOR BAN? NAMED OF THE GM?WHAT WAS HIS NEW NAMED?WHY WAS NEED TO QUIT NT AND NAMED CHANGE?WHY WAS HE SELLING THE SAME ITEMS HE CLAIM WHERE BAN IN KO4LIFE BY USER NAME G4RU?Two days pass by and opti was nowhere to be found... We found new orc warrior in BadFamily by named KillerofLegends with "S" border just like Eddy and same items just like Eddy it was pretty easy conclusion where else will had gone too if not to our most loyal haters/rival. He knew BadFamily was going to support his back all the way anything to piss of one uswell, its long story and for our conclusion he scammed 2350 usd and if u dont care about this topic its up for you, just becarfull with Opti Garu if u wanna make trade again with him...cya all peace.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 02-04-2012 at 11:26 PM.

tldr?????????????????????????

damn this is better then brazilian soap operas,

waitiing for the 2nd part

you got any SS of this would be great to see them as well

The One And Only Senior Member

well I just read the title , I am not planning to read the whole diggin story but you got no proof about that.
    and 1more point , killeroflegends isn't this eddy,
    I checked his IP and he isn't from the same country as eddy and as I know eddy is from USA/Peru and this guy isn't from one of those countrys..
    And show us any proof about that he really scammed u..

Little archer Senior Member

its ok guys, he got no proof so he must be making this up to tarnish his e-rep!!!!!

no proof so nothing happend same like was with puffy... karma is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    well I just read the title , I am not planning to read the whole diggin story but you got no proof about that.
    and 1more point , killeroflegends isn't this eddy,
    I checked his IP and he isn't from the same country as eddy and as I know eddy is from USA/Peru and this guy isn't from one of those countrys..
    And show us any proof about that he really scammed u..
    Sad little man... we have the proof it Eddy why are you denying it?!? Do you gain something from it? if dont shut the fuck up the last person i want to see involved is you what are you going to say when i post the proof of he used proxy thats why the ip was different what about vent?! didnt you recognized his voice!?! stay away from this

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    just because he bought your mage with iron items doesnt mean he is innocent what did he gave you pe and roc 3 right? i am waiting for what eddy got to say and the proof will come right after

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    ye but we both know that that scam with puffy really happened...

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    Sad little man... we have the proof it Eddy why are you denying it?!? Do you gain something from it? if dont shut the fuck up the last person i want to see involved is you what are you going to say when i post the proof of he used proxy thats why the ip was different what about vent?! didnt you recognized his voice!?! stay away from this
    rofl I never heard his voice and stfu.
    close ur mouth u nob!

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    ye but we both know that that scam with puffy really happened...

rofl I never heard his voice and stfu.
    close ur mouth u nob!
    do me a favor and tell opti we made the post

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    just because he bought your mage with iron items doesnt mean he is innocent what did he gave you pe and roc 3 right? i am waiting for what eddy got to say and the proof will come right after
    so what he bought from me something? that prove what? And i wonder why anybody doing topic like this w/o proofs at first post since there was a similar disscution topic like this one week ago at CW market seciont - was enouf time to gather/translate and post proofs.

G4ru

ok well :
    we made deal iron and me he supoust sell me all this items but he put one condicion i give my id and pas for play i say ok u trust is ok i trust u we play for few months and i no play more reason have to much work so 1 month ago my acount is baned for TPT i unband thx my friend i no put name for others reasons so i talk iron and he say me no i never use koxp bla bla bla so when my acount back i dont give my new info i decide start to sell all for quit game and pay this guy but Cuban Rdams75 and renzo start to proff im scamer bla bla bla now 2 weeks ago iron all time say me give me info u chiken for check if u have items and u no liar me plz i say ok np i show items if u want trade me i trade him he show items alot items and 2 days after my acount is hack ...2days before he say me oh!!! i pm the guy hack u and he say me only hack u few items where is u other items i say no he hack mee all items well now the hacker iron auditore have friend and this friends give him my ip etc who is owner integrity vent and friend iron Cuban and renzo now he knows and have old info devil new name is killeroflegendz new owner is kenny estrada diaz my friend so now iron told me today im in killeroflegends look SS and is true he quit BF and start to burn all krowas and dvl and he want i pay for items wtf now i have info Alpaslan bağci and other Sahin gultekin from turkia i send this guys for in +3 hb +9 shells +9 around 2.7 usd i ahve vouchers wester union i start to report Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home internet crime complaint center for give me back all my money i send this guys and no revibe nothing now iron hack this acount is ok for me no have problems but i take revenge frist integrity donw i have all info cuban adress etc and now this guys Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home check inside i send allready all SS look donw
    now u want call me scammer???? cuban?????
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Shanny Ghornien Germany / Munich [email protected] (iron auditore) he hack killeroflegends and start to dlve burn krowas and take all items inside thx integrity one more
    Last edited by G4ru; 12-29-2011 at 12:05 PM.

so now iron is known hacker as well + black mailer? after looking at them images what i dont get is why you nybs didnt wait till after the date of payment was up then call garu what ya liked and not before you 2 are real nybs must say

IronAuditore

Noob Eddy, your whole life is a lie.

How dare are you still talking here ?

Why didn't you post screenshot of all conversations ?

I don't need item or money, I could get your everything when I had infos of your full +3 characters

Now, listen carefully.

I trusted Eddy and sold all my items to him.

Warrior Shell Set +9 Chaos Baal +7 Gabs Adamant +7 Gabs Blessing +7 Ring Of Courge +3 Hero's Valor +3 Platinium Earring +3 Elemental Pendant +3 Lich King Pride +4 Lich King Pride +4 Warrior Earring +3 String Of Skulls +2 Sash Of Sorrow +3 Iron Belt +0 White Dragon Necklace +3 Hanguks Sword +8 + 100$

We made deal, I will get money at the end of this year.

after I gave my items to him, he wanted infos of my brother-TOXiC-'s account *which was blocked*. and few days later he sent me screenshot that is showing his account is blocked, but it wasn't his account, it was my brother*TOXiC*'s account, . He edited screenshot and tried to fool us
    4-5 days later I saw that he sold character and items. He sold most of the items but he was saying 'i don't have money'. some time later he said character is sold with CR. but I saw today he didn't use CR, character was still in same account. Later he said that he got hacked. blablablablablabla

He said that he won't pay me and blocked me on MSN, and today he added me back:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/ss1g.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/ss2gv.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/chekat.png/

everyone should now that there is no hack, there is scam and im the one who got scammed, I lost 2350$.

also,
    don't forget that I'm your old sharer and It's not abnormal that I know all infos of your account.
    you told me that you sold your character with CR but I logged your account today with same email and same ID, and character is still there.

when he said that he won't pay me, I wanted to scare him by saying I will destroy all krowazs on character.

we know that you want to hide yourself with NCS and CR. don't forget that you only fooled yourself.
    you deceived Integrity and BadFamily. players that are in BF didn't even know who you are.

i don't know why do you tell all these lies.. do you need more money or item ?

Don't talk anymore you scammer, gtfo now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast