Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

666x aka gator_vs_vandy aka doggy1

This is a discussion on 666x aka gator_vs_vandy aka doggy1 within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; thats a pretty unique username tbh, maybe you should ask vandy if they have any connection[/b] the name refers to ...
Page: 2

Robokill

thats a pretty unique username tbh, maybe you should ask vandy if they have any connection[/b]
    the name refers to our schools that we went to when he lived with me. Vandebilt = Vandy, and vandy's school's mascot was a gator, hence the rivalry Vandy_vs_Gator (my school kicks their ass :lol: )

At the beginning, this account (I think both chars are on same acct.) was Vandy_vs_Gator's. If I'm not mistaken, he gaved away his char to his cousin or some like that because he was sharing better chars (sometimes on Flatline's account, sometimes SoulKeeper)..

Anyway, I highly doubt he scammed anyone here because the real vandy who spams here on forums haven't played in awhile. Plus, if he really wanted to scam somebody, I bet that he'd rather take Shells +8's, Giga+8, CS and that kind of stuff instead of taking MD +8/shell+7

Last thing. Vandy_vs_gator ONLY plays Ares.

^^
    My 2 cents to let ppl know whos the scammer and whos not.[/b]
    I'm the cousin, and he never gave it to me, it was shared from the beginning since he did live with me for a year. Theres a warrior on the account named Gator_vs_Vandy, and the priest is Vandy_vs_Gator. Oh and we both played Flatline h34r:

ps - who are you? :mellow:

swishersticks

At the beginning, this account (I think both chars are on same acct.) was Vandy_vs_Gator's. If I'm not mistaken, he gaved away his char to his cousin or some like that because he was sharing better chars (sometimes on Flatline's account, sometimes SoulKeeper)..

Anyway, I highly doubt he scammed anyone here because the real vandy who spams here on forums haven't played in awhile. Plus, if he really wanted to scam somebody, I bet that he'd rather take Shells +8's, Giga+8, CS and that kind of stuff instead of taking MD +8/shell+7

Last thing. Vandy_vs_gator ONLY plays Ares.

^^
    My 2 cents to let ppl know whos the scammer and whos not.[/b]
    lol baba there talking about someone else. a guy who copyed my name

and me and james aka my couzin shared vandy

ofcourse i wouldnt scamm anyone, its not my blood. and i wouldnt scamm because how can i benefit from it? lol if i wanted to scam i would have scammed flatline when he traded me all of drakes uniques +1 ( roc in ib we ) and then i would have scammed garret with his +2's and +8 shit unsealed ;D then i would have scammed soulkeeper with some his items unsealed. then i would have scammed gemcaster with 1-2 noob items unsealed. then i would have took pokas 16 gb's off his char. i owuld have scammed garfields gb's and stuff. then i would have scammed jessys shit O.o then i would have scammed nlwesj .. then i would have scammed a few more people ;d

i have played ares most of my KO life
    i have played diez - 1 hour
    i have played girakonn few days
    i have played akara few hours

this is vandy on a friends account posting :P

edit: my school barley plays your school. and all the times we did play we beat yall...

Banned

lol doggy_style isnt his ingame name..for one he never owned it..i did i just let him play it..2 he scammed somone when i was at school cause the guy with him kinda talked him into doing and..and still no reason do scam somone.+ the guy had shitty ass gear..probly worth 25$...not worth losing a rep over..3 i had NOTHING to do with this..i did try to help the guy yet he just yelled at me and i blocked him..doggy_style owner is one of my friends idk tho..so lol have funny finding that out cause i dont even know..

Psy

I've put the name under another category.

swishersticks

Banned

This is not me.

If you have any doubts on this then you can Post in the Ko4life Resolution Center asking a "red" Admin to do a background check on me. I have no problems with that. But remember this, IP checks have been done and thats how they know its not me and also "itsjellytime" already said his real life friend did it.

Have a nice day.

gator_vs_vandy is the scammer

vandy_vs_gator is the spammer[/b]

+1 XD

Hey cutie Senior Member

actually thought of sharing with this guy <_<

Banned

he was just using similarities in vandy_vs_gators name to fool people into getting more trust -____-"

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

what a retard

^^ gator_vs_vandy. Of all the names to copy =P

Robokill

^^ gator_vs_vandy. Of all the names to copy =P[/b]
    what can I say, we have a following h34r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12