Alleyes0nm3 from badfamilly is a scammer SCAMMED 80GBS

This is a discussion on Alleyes0nm3 from badfamilly is a scammer SCAMMED 80GBS within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; i was paying 130gbs for his raptor +9 and i traded him 80 and i was gonna trade the other ...
Page: 1

Threaded View

Default Alleyes0nm3 from badfamilly is a scammer SCAMMED 80GBS

i was paying 130gbs for his raptor +9 and i traded him 80 and i was gonna trade the other 50 over when he had room on his char i traded him 80 and he ran off with the raptor +9 and 80gbs and i never recieved the iteam

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

SlimNegro (k0nd0: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    SlimNegro (k0nd0: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQum7i3n9mc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_khvn5n2gY

videos of me dropping iteams into his merchant both videos show my freind dropping the iteams in my merchant first then in alleyes0nm3 side char
    Last edited by Slimnegro; 04-29-2012 at 08:38 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-21-2012, 01:51 PM