Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

as-pekk / [email protected] scammer - Siim Pinnär

This is a discussion on as-pekk / [email protected] scammer - Siim Pinnär within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Ok i'ma make if brief. as-pekk accepted my offer for his chaos wirinom. I deposite 10 gb to him so ...
Page: 1

Default as-pekk / [email protected] scammer - Siim Pinnär

Ok i'ma make if brief. as-pekk accepted my offer for his chaos wirinom. I deposite 10 gb to him so he can unbind his sword. After a few days he said he can't log in his account and submitting a ticket. But the truth is he already sold his sword along with the acc to my clanie HEINI and got a warrior 83 from him, kinda lol. 10 is not big of a deal, my dinner almost cost that much anyway. Just wanna let u guys know and be ware of this.

* And somehow i can only post here instead of hall of shame. Please move it to the right section.
    And again i really don't care if he get banned or give me 10 gb back, i just want u guys to be aware of this guy. 10 is too little to lose ur soul. I guess a person's honor onnly worth 10 gb.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/asspekkscam.png
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/scam2t.png/

email: [email protected]
    He's from Parksepa, Voru County, South East Estonia.
    Last edited by MrRapist; 12-12-2012 at 12:56 AM.

ty for letting us know

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Actually, i would love to give you your 10gb back. and im so sorry for all this shenganians really, im serious.

Quote Originally Posted by as-pekk View Post
    Actually, i would love to give you your 10gb back. and im so sorry for all this shenganians really, im serious.
    lol ban din guy

Ban him after he gave back the money. - He is a ticking bomb

What if i give back that money and take out my nose from trading section ? i know what i did was super false, i understand that all! it was just .. i dont even know what it was. but i understand now, some days after that it was stupidest mistake ive ever done. but yes. blame me, ive earn it i know. and if i must get banned then, i will get banned... as my mommy always said me , " if youre men enought to do something, be a man to take responsibility for it " and thats what im doing.

What if i give back that money and take out my nose from trading section ? i know what i did was super false, i understand that all! it was just .. i dont even know what it was. but i understand now, some days after that it was stupidest mistake ive ever done. but yes. blame me, ive earn it i know. and if i must get banned then, i will get banned... as my mommy always said me , " if youre men enought to do something, be a man to take responsibility for it " and thats what im doing.
    im just schocked that after 6 years at this forum you should not even think about scamming sombody for fucking 65 usd (10 gbs) that`s just so wrong and so sad....

I respect your honesty and courage to come forward and pay the guy back but if the moderators let you go and you later scam somebody else, people will ask them why the mods didn't do anything.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

hes a nice guy, this is a huge mistake i think he deserves a ban maybe not forever but atleast some punishment. maybe make him give the money back& ban him from market-section only

everyone can have a bad day (not saying everyone would scam, i would never scam)

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    im just schocked that after 6 years at this forum you even think about scamming sombody for fucking 65 usd (10 gbs) that`s just so wrong and so sad....
    That is the thing. everything was falling apart irl, everything was going wrong at work, lets say i was desperated and stressed out and didnt think with clear head .. but yeah we all can find excuses, right .. anyways, i am telling that .. i want to give that money back, i want to appoligise, and i want to say that it really was 1 time mistake, that u make only once in your life. just like drunk girls losing their virg... just i dont know, if community gives last trys for people, that slip on icy road once.

That is the thing. everything was falling apart irl, everything was going wrong at work, lets say i was desperated and stressed out and didnt think with clear head .. but yeah we all can find excuses, right .. anyways, i am telling that .. i want to give that money back, i want to appoligise, and i want to say that it really was 1 time mistake, that u make only once in your life. just like drunk girls losing their virg... just i dont know, if community gives last trys for people, that slip on icy road once.
    so pay him ASAP this 10 gb, and nice to see that you have at least enouf balls to face with the truth. And in my eyes Codeine should be the one who juge this case after all.

Denmark time? where are you from lol

as-pekk as I have told you before, i dont care about that amount of money. I even went some extra miles in this deal since u asked for " help". There are 2 things I still haven't mention.
    1/ What were you( as-pekk) thinking about asking me to go human and be your friend after selling that char to HEINI already ?
    2/ It would not have stopped at 10 gb if i gave you 200 unbinds and a char seal scroll when u asked for it. Lucky I smelled something fishy and asked you to log in your real char. That's when u came up with ur lame story.
    You wanna " man up " now ? It's too late mate. Shoulda man the f up and say " hey i sold it to another guy " or " f u, i scammed u " instead of came up with some stupid stories and tried to be my friend. Seriously?

Banned/forgive or not it doesn't matter. The point is will an1 ever trust or trade with you again? Would ur friends still respect you the way they did?

Please just tell me, are you accepting your money back.

Ofcourse I accept my money back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast