Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

AmbroseRookwood is a scammer,[email protected]

This is a discussion on AmbroseRookwood is a scammer,[email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Gonna post info's here in a sec: The story goes like this: Me and Ambrose made a deal that I ...
Page: 1

Default AmbroseRookwood is a scammer,[email protected]

Gonna post info's here in a sec:

The story goes like this: Me and Ambrose made a deal that I would pay him for 250 USD and my Warrior for his rogue, we agreed the items on the account ect ect, I had some issues with the email as u can see in the conversation, no big deal we just had to wait 1 day more, anyway I had his info for the acc and he had mine, and he pked on it all night while I was sleeping. When I got home I got the mail from my other pc and we talked a bit more on msn, later he told me he was gonna trade over some stuff, and I was like okay because he had some pk scrolls on the account, I got a bit suspicious when I logged the website and noticed he had purchased 1200 Npoints and started pming him on msn without reply, I logged another acc and pmed him, he said he was almost done trading, anyway no big deal I think, he asks for the security pw, but I waited to give it to him untill I had checked the account. Everything seemed fine untill I check the iron necklace, unluckyly I noticed it after I had given him the security pw and I soon also realised he logged out of msn. I logged teamspeak and noticed he was still online there, started shouting at him a bit and poked him, no reply and he then logged out of teamspeak.

Sorry if it's a bit hard to read can't really be bothered to spell check or anything.

His full name(I presume): Jamie Smith

Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood
    idk about usd prices but ill go thru in gbs

Level 83,80,59 rogues. 250k nps all skills on the 83. -70gb

-Items
    Krowaz set 7-65gb
    Iron set-28gb
    Rol 2-50gb
    Dual old rol-1gb
    Lego 0-3.5gb
    Eme 1-4gb
    Hr 1-12gb
    Aod 1-2gb
    Elf 1-2gb
    SS 0- 0.5gb
    Jamadar 8-1gb
    Iron bow 1reb-1gb

I totalled that to 240gb at the current $6.8 price that's $1632

Here he gave me the seal code, I logged in and forgot to check the necklace before I gave him seal code.

Here he bought Npoints to unbind the Iron necklace

Here I paid him 250 USD for his Rogue (My warrior +)
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 11-22-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

/popcorn .

Msn conversation:

Last edited by Stalker4Life; 11-20-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Okay that was about it, there's a few passwords inbetween but doesn't really matter since I don't use the same password twice nor to the same acc's.

Anyway I am gonna chargeback the 250 USD, so he actually loses money scamming me.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Sorry mate explain how I scammed you ?

I took a few scrolls, rice cakes and spent the kc like I said.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post

He's saying u took the IN from the account. Ironset 28gbs consists of an IN and an IB so if there is no IN on the account and u included it in the deal then you either lied about having it or took it off in the instance u logged the rogue. Considering you didn't let him buy the scrolls for you makes it kind of suspicious.

Damn you even got the balls to reply here?

Fuck sake, thats just... fuck... man

oh wow... another scam made by an account made in 2012 lol ._. how do u even bother trading with them

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    oh wow... another scam made by an account made in 2012 lol ._. how do u even bother trading with them
    I wasn't going first at any point, I didn't know unbind was unbugged so I was hoping everything was ok, untill I realised he bought Npoints I knew something was wrong.

I guess greed got to your head, but really, 150usd? Ruining your name, ruining the way you look at yourself over 150usd? You know you are a thief now, right?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    I guess greed got to your head, but really, 150usd? Ruining your name, ruining the way you look at yourself over 150usd? You know you are a thief now, right?
    IN shoould be less than 150u.s.d .. sooo yeah every "man" got a price ..now we know this "man"`s price

mhh.. what would i saay??

His excuses were:

He had to log my acc to trade over stuff because he didn't know what items he had on the acc that needed to be traded over.
    He bought more Npoints to buy 50 Unbind scrolls because you can't buy anything for 800 Npoints
    He gave me the acc with the Iron necklace on and I am the one who is trying to scam him, by removing the Iron Necklace and to chargeback.

There is no way I can have had the kind of speed to remove the Iron necklace, make up this whole story and then work it through with his pathetic excuses, besides when I bought the acc I didn't purchase any money, nor did I have any gb's to buy the unbind scrolls with, hell I didn't even know unbinding worked, otherwise I wouldn't have let him log the account in the first place.

Anyway I told him I would give him 1 last chance to give back the Iron Necklace, but he just said it was on the account when he logged out, so I am gonna chargeback and I hope he learned his lesson - don't try to fuck with people, because they will fuck you back.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    His excuses were:

He had to log my acc to trade over stuff because he didn't know what items he had on the acc that needed to be traded over.
    He bought more Npoints to buy 50 Unbind scrolls because you can't buy anything for 800 Npoints
    He gave me the acc with the Iron necklace on and I am the one who is trying to scam him, by removing the Iron Necklace and to chargeback.

There is no way I can have had the kind of speed to remove the Iron necklace, make up this whole story and then work it through with his pathetic excuses, besides when I bought the acc I didn't purchase any money, nor did I have any gb's to buy the unbind scrolls with, hell I didn't even know unbinding worked, otherwise I wouldn't have let him log the account in the first place.

Anyway I told him I would give him 1 last chance to give back the Iron Necklace, but he just said it was on the account when he logged out, so I am gonna chargeback and I hope he learned his lesson - don't try to fuck with people, because they will fuck you back.

Thanks for saving me the post and thanks for admitting that you will charge back.
    Everything was there including the Iron set that was agreed when I handed you the account.
    There is no difference than me posting an SS of an emerald ring and asking where my Hero's valor is.

I wanted to log the account earlier when i was ready but you messed up the times zones, changed the pw and were not online,my second pc is very slow and takes a while to plug, boot up and then login. also I had to get my cc to buy the extra Npoints to be able to get PUS items that had good value and could be traded.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    02-02-2023, 02:58 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    08-02-2022, 02:58 PM