Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Babybash aka AUt aka keke

This is a discussion on Babybash aka AUt aka keke within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Got scammed twice by two good friends, could easily strip the acc im using now of his skele,dual rols,+8/+7 armor ...
Page: 3

Banned

Got scammed twice by two good friends, could easily strip the acc im using now of his skele,dual rols,+8/+7 armor , and cleavers+9, but I don't why? Because I keep my Knight Online money and my real life money separated. So if I lose $250 usd in a scam I don't mind, just bcuz it was all extra money I would have ended up shitting on later. Ppl need to start taking this game to seriously ,honestly.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

its fukin gay how a mod can be tryin to change the fact of scammin someone makes it right... what a peice of shit

dub

Lol and he try to call me a scammer (I am aeLLio) just because all of his friends backed him up i ended up getting banned on that account for nothing i did not do.

Banned

Like I said, regardless of what most of you people say, you know damn well you would do it, so stop denying it. It's like duping. If I knew how to dupe, fuck yea, I'd do it, but most people say they wouldn't when they know they would. They just wouldn't tell anybody.[/b]

hahaha i agree xD
    some1 find me a dupe method <3

even tho babybash scamed i still trust that nigga <3 .. but never thought he would do it >.<

Patient

well, i must say that its not easy to resist the temptation, but to scam someone, hm thats tooo much, to take away all the work he put in that char all those hours in front of comp lvling, farming... shit..i couldn&#39;t do that. I guess he came in that faze when you are so pissed off and tell your self, fuck all, i ll scam him, its not big deal, its just game and anyways everybody&#39;s doing it. BUT this is not true! its not just a game, its all the effort that one had to put in that char, its almost like job, you need to work every day! Its sad he fell expecially because he was respected member..

I knew few methods of duping and i could do it but i didn&#39;t because it was 3 years ago when i thought that ppl want be fags AND HOPED THAT K2 gm&#39;s will delete or ban idiots who do that, or at least they won&#39;t make fuking dildos (+8 +9 items) so i thought well, who gives a shit, i don&#39;t wanna cheat, i will get my items harder but it will be sweeter. But if i had that opportunity now, i am not so sure that i wouldn&#39;t dupe, i mean, look at all those faggots in diez, who babashoped or duped their equip, how can i compete with that? how? +9 shells? FUCK YOU!! Iron Belt+3? FUCK YOU!! THERE IS JUST NO WAY, NO WAY(unless you gonna loose your life infront of computer..) there is no way you can lvl and get so good items and compete with these guys, NO FUCKING WAY!!

SO, to resist the temptation i decided to make dcz char = no need to lvl, and all the money i got from duping times i can invest in my char to be at least decent. But if i wanted to go 80lvl i could only dupe, koxp or babashop items, no other way...

Psy

"aww poor babybash... good kid gone bad..."

give it a rest

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123