Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BPDB/Nouvek - [email protected]

This is a discussion on BPDB/Nouvek - [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Where do we put in apps to help out dam. But I don't blame you draven hard to get stuff ...
Page: 2

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Where do we put in apps to help out dam. But I don't blame you draven hard to get stuff done without everyone working together.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Why would you even think we have no respect for you? You 've been banning scammers etc. It would be ungrateful if we had no respect. Ok, there are 3 people that don't like you, that's all.

It feels like you 're "punishing" the whole community by leaving because 1 person challenged your actions. If you had decided to leave because you are busy irl there would be no problem, we 'd all wish you good luck and so on. But leaving because of that incident...?
    In a position of leadership. One doesnt call out publicly one of his leaders, one takes him aside. Lack there of is a sign of either disrespect or lack of leadership.

As Ive previously stated, the unban should have came from me. It should have been discussed between me and the staff over pm's or Mod section. Not on the thread. Ive unbanned my own wrongful bans before, this isnt the problem.

Im sorry if the community feels negleted from it by me. It is not my true intention. I did my best with this part of the forum. I have no support now after PlodeZ left. Even PlodeZ had questioned a ban of mine before thru pm's not publicly.

My problem is Camatotz coming out of nowhere swinging the big dick without even the smallest acknowledgement to me before publicly. Ive sat here doing this on my own time for a year... easily logging more hours then all the mods put together... to have that done to me the way it happened... is just plain disrespectful. Put urself in my shoes, you'd feel the same. Its alot of "my own" free time here, i dont get paid. I also dont deal with being disrespected very well..... in fact I fight back. Always.

@ Cano.. you posted ur app in the right section. Sadly , this forum doesnt have active Administration to even conversate any application.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

You need to add my new msn when you can I'll pm you later.

Banned Senior Member

K time to show you what im saying draven.

proofs:
    new scammer (check it the email bpdb sent me matches the email nouveck used)
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...cammer-286467/

sorry for not pointing this out.

I've been informed and am "looking" into it.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BPDB View Post
    i havent scamm any
    @pikolo who the heck are you lol?
    @FuriousKO i havent eben talk to you on msn or anything, dont know you and fuck off
    @braham yes we made a deal but then you items were sealed so we couldnt do the trade and any if you have any prove so GTFO
    LOL screenshot says otherwise xD

you sir are busted!

Taken care of.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12