Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

BreakerS - Alok Bhagwat - [email protected]

This is a discussion on BreakerS - Alok Bhagwat - [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by MrRapist I honestly don't believe any of the random yada yada people pretend to "know". Also as ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    I honestly don't believe any of the random yada yada people pretend to "know". Also as far as I know Legendz took care of the case? I just created this topic because I felt the need to put all the neccesarry infos into one place.

Tbh I don't visit the market place frequently cuz I don't play ko anymore. But if you have proof of anyone selling anything for BreakerS, that person will be perma banned as soon as I find out.
    I know, was just curious if you menz found out if he had any help. Maybe check if Breakers logged ko4 from different ips or something, what do I know, just tryna help.

Topcat seemed so convincing by that post, that Breakers couldn't have done it himself and that other people could vouch for Breakers only having one computer. That is the only reason Im asking. Otherweise I would just scroll the hall of shame post real quick and think of what jerkoffs these scammers are lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Yeah imo that T0pcat helped him, and Im sure that since he can reply in the market section, he (breakers) will simply put the stuff he sell in T0pcat's theard...
    Haven`t seen this post until now. do you even know me? I doubt it. Anyway dont wanna flame.

Thought I'd throw in my 2c after wasting 30 mins trying to comprehend what was said in that scamming thread -.- lol daaaayyum that english was bad....
    I've probably played KO for 3 years now, 1 year of being a total nab ( ^^ we've all been there) after I finally got some decent level and ok gear started to PK a little I looked up to and respected most of the people from the big clans on CWest (lol-worthy in hindsight). I always thought Breakers was a GG but never really got a chance to play with him too much until I finally decided to make a CZ char and finally started getting some good gear and joined a respectable clan. Over some time, I got to know Breakers better and one thing led to another and he too joined the clan I was in. I got to know Breakers pretty well, exping/pking with him non-stop for a solid 4-5 months. He was a nice guy, always willing to help out but a major 'flaw' if you will, in his demeanor is that he would always, ALWAYS, put personal profits ahead of friendship. Whenever, other clannies or myself sold something to another clannie we would do it for ridiculously cheap prices, but he would probably give you 5% off market value.... After doing some deals with him to get my Krowaz and other items, I thought fvck him he's suppose to be my friend yet he sells stuff to me at essentially market value? I probably could've haggled with merchants to get a better price. He then had a arguments and problems with my clan, myself and TT and quit clan.
    Ever since then I really, really found out the kind of person he is. He would never speak to me, he would quit if we were in the same parties, it's laughable really. Ironic, in fact. He's the one behaving like a kid yet he accuses people of being a 'kid' all the bloody time. And his 'Haters gonna hate' lol mate I'm glad that you're reputation is equivalent of a turd, you don't know a thing about respect, you talk so much shit that is contradictory and you're a massive hypocrite. We have every right to hate you, you're a freaking hater yourself, you're finally served with what you deserve.
    Also, if he doesn't play KO but only 'resells' why would you do that in KO? I'd imagine you would be able to make some decent coin, but if you've got so much cash to invest in KO why not take it to a real life physical market and invest? The profits would be much larger and the risk, well equivalent in a sense - getting scammed vs market crash. After doing some stalking, says he graduated from MIT Pune an engineering school. If I graduated from an engineering school, I'd bloody get into the workforce already and start earning some real cash. By the looks of things, he really is a 'hardcore gamer', I think he probably sleeps like 5-6 hours and is on KO 7 days a week for the entire year... Mate, get off KO and do something with your life. Perhaps, now that his 'virtual reputation' is zilch he may not be a sadistic 'gamer' and waste time on KO, but get on with life.
    There is much more potential in real life than KO especially if money is a major motif.
    /End rant (Breakers if you're reading this or ever read this, know that a lot people had a similar view as myself regarding your selfish ways)
    lFilthy and Waza like this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

^ He gets the items for free or from hackers at a very cheap prices, in india wages are pretty low. So this is very easy money for a lazy degenerate such as BreakerS.
    SuperManRetrnn and Waza like this.

You should remove his picture from the thread; seems unprofessional.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    You should remove his picture from the thread; seems unprofessional.

i think if we see him in Real life then we should smack him around because he scammed ppl.
    and i was going to buy his WP+2, i told him give me item before i pay. because he was reported a scammed but wasnt confirmed yet..
    and he said he was trustie.. i still didnt care. i have my rep, may not be much of one. but ive bought items/gb/accounts from Really respected trusties.
    he wouldnt do it.
    owell he missed out on a little chump change. idc i have a wp+3 lined up. his loss.

Real POS here...^^

Atleast we know he likes pussy

Couldn't agree more with Thing. Don't know why you posted his picture/facebook/real name, why is that relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Couldn't agree more with Thing. Don't know why you posted his picture/facebook/real name, why is that relevant?
    How is it not?
    MrRapist likes this.

Are you going to stare at the picture constantly to remind yourself of who some guy is, so that on the 0.000000000001% chance you meet him irl you can start a fight with him? Or maybe you want to take the picture and draw a fake mustache and some bunny ears, re-post it on some forum and laugh with all your buddies.

In either case, nobody is getting their money back from that.
    The picture is irrelevant
    Moi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Are you going to stare at the picture constantly to remind yourself of who some guy is, so that on the 0.000000000001% chance you meet him irl you can start a fight with him? Or maybe you want to take the picture and draw a fake mustache and some bunny ears, re-post it on some forum and laugh with all your buddies.

In either case, nobody is getting their money back from that.
    The picture is irrelevant
    Sure that's your opinion.
    I believ that scamming douchebags should be hung high, because they're quite literally thieves, and by having his facebook profile aswell as name accesible to the public this actually hurts his chances of getting hired for jobs, considering most (don't know about India) companies do some sort of standard google research on the people that comes for interviews.

Good riddance, keep the picture as well as facebook up there.
    MrRapist and LambOfGod like this.

Cause Alok Bhagwat isn't a standard Indian name no? This mod just thought it would be funny to post i guess, didn't/doesn't serve any purpose other than allowing a couple mongoloids to take the piss out of him.

Also just makes the Mod look childish.

O_o Senior Member

Are you guys dumb or what? What do you want him to post then? Only his ko4life name and email???

Ppl usually use their name on emails PayPal and other payment methods and by posting his name ppl can see that it's a scammer.
    MrRapist likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Cause Alok Bhagwat isn't a standard Indian name no? This mod just thought it would be funny to post i guess, didn't/doesn't serve any purpose other than allowing a couple mongoloids to take the piss out of him.

Also just makes the Mod look childish.
    I've no fucking clue what your run of the mill Indian name would be, considering I'm not Indian, nor do I really care for the country.

I guess my knowledge of modernday India stretches as far as to what I saw on "Slumdog Millionaire", loel.

The fact that you're crying about this actually makes you look childish, not the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Are you guys dumb or what? What do you want him to post then? Only his ko4life name and email???

Ppl usually use their name on emails PayPal and other payment methods and by posting his name ppl can see that it's a scammer.
    I say: Picture is irrelevant
    You say: OMG, HIS NAME AND PAYPAL IS TOTALLY RELEVANT, U DUMB?

We're arguing different things.
    Last edited by thing; 10-31-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-27-2023, 11:43 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    03-10-2023, 03:03 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-23-2014, 02:46 PM