Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

CandyMan - [email protected]

This is a discussion on CandyMan - [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Both CandyMan and the fake "TheRealCandyMan" are scammers , it's basically the same guy....
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

Both CandyMan and the fake "TheRealCandyMan" are scammers , it's basically the same guy.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Both CandyMan and the fake "TheRealCandyMan" are scammers , it's basically the same guy.
    umm what? why am i involved in this? im a completely different person from that guy, my MSN is [email protected], i havnt even logged onto USKO in over 5 years, i play private servers and i'm a very trustable person i can have hundreds of people vouch for me, so please dont put me into this topic, my paypal is different too if you want me to send u money to confirm it with you, hell my name is no where near his name either but ill gladly send you 1 cent through paypal to show u im not that guy and im completely different ill even send you pictures of my massachusetts drivers license, i posted on this topic about 3 pages in because people were msn'ing me asking me if im this "candyman" who scammed some guy on usko, i told them it's not me because i havnt played usko in years and on top of that i dont scam people.

im not a fake i just made my account "therealcandyman" because someone had taken "candyman" and as u can see the person who did was a scammer/got banned. i'm known in the private server community as an old priv server owner/GM, if u dont believe me feel free to msg me about vouchers i can find plenty of people off my 500+ friends on MSN that will vouch for me who know im not a scammer.

so please dont go throwing my name in there without knowing the actual facts giving me a bad name when i have nothing to do with this/dont even know who this guy is/havnt played USKO in years, and back when i did play the only servers i played were olympia, ronark, some pathos, edana, and u can ask people who played usko with me theyll gladly vouch for me as well such as the real CrazyIron back in olympia before he sold the account, as well as emosexual (same person) just to name off people you've probably heard about.

edit: i just re-read this topic, draven even said he did an ip trace on the guy and saw 4 other accounts that were banned under his ip, as well as the fact that the dude is apparantly from greece looking at his ko4life account, which is thousands of miles away from me, so please dont go bringing down my name because some douche is runnin around wit the same name scammin ppl, why do you think my forum name is TheREALcandyman, so ppl dont mix me up with douchebags like that.
    Last edited by TheRealCandyman; 11-23-2011 at 10:35 AM.

Its true TheRealCandyman is a scammer.......................

I JOKE haha hit me up on msn soon you homo

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saul2 View Post
    Its true TheRealCandyman is a scammer.......................

I JOKE haha hit me up on msn soon you homo
    haha u fag, whatup man havnt talked to u in mad long, i will next week ima be mad busy this weekend plannin/throwing this huge party tomorrow night haha but ill hit u up soon, me and alex might be relaunching a server soon nig just gotta start workin on a DB once we get a chance ill fill u in on msn later

zzZzZzZz no need to spam the thread :P

bobbyavans

where this world goes with this kind of people pff kil them with fire !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 13
    08-10-2012, 03:09 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-05-2011, 11:45 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-05-2011, 09:06 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    10-05-2011, 08:51 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    10-05-2011, 07:53 AM