Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cathycano aka PussyCatER aka wohaiwo

This is a discussion on cathycano aka PussyCatER aka wohaiwo within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; cathycano aka "PussyCatER" aka wohaiwo http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=104159 http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=105657 email address is: [email protected] Scammed an account and tried to sell it....
Page: 1

Psy

cathycano aka "PussyCatER" aka wohaiwo

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=104159
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=105657

email address is: [email protected]

Scammed an account and tried to sell it.

Psy

[email protected] = KoGeek[/b]
    Do you have any proof?

[email protected] = KoGeek
    [/b]
    Do you have any proof?[/b]
    Fisshy is 100% correct,and btw,miickee is 100% not scammer and I can get him to this topic to tell you his email is [email protected] and name is KoGeek.

Psy

Click on my second link.

64knp! ADD : [email protected] if you are intrestred![/b]
    It's the same exact email. It's very possible that he only changed his name after being a proven scammer.

Or, it could be an elaborate plan 9 months in the works to falsely accuse him of scamming.

Choose your friends wisely.

kingswe

Angry

lol my friend just told me about this ... seriously i have any clue what this is about i mean i played many accs with non sealed items and the last thing i want is to destroy my ko carrier h34r:

i just notice , if u got scammed by PussyCateR . he is my in real life friend , he scammed alot before... whoiwho = hes new ko name... damn ima kick hes ass . i never scammed or had a 66 rouge.

iLikeToMovieIt

lol my friend just told me about this ... seriously i have any clue what this is about i mean i played many accs with non sealed items and the last thing i want is to destroy my ko carrier h34r:

i just notice , if u got scammed by PussyCateR . he is my in real life friend , he scammed alot before... whoiwho = hes new ko name... damn ima kick hes ass . i never scammed or had a 66 rouge.[/b]

its kinda true.. he have played on my 65 acc on akara now for some weeks non seald shard +7s and stuff i dident get scammed.. any one of you can tell me why that is ?
    i dont say he haven been a scammer when he was a like 12 years old but who cares now.. his a legit player, played many accounts and are a good gun friend dont blame this shit on him..

kingswe

Angry

[quote]

i just notice , if u got scammed by PussyCateR . he is my in real life friend , he scammed alot before... whoiwho = hes new ko name... damn ima kick hes ass . i never scammed or had a 66 rouge.

AND if you dont belive me i want too see proof you talked on me on msn cuz it is impossible since am the only one who got acces to it , but am sorry for this but even more sorry for my friend gotta beat him up after this shit , this can fuck up everything for me !!!! :angry:

They are both lying <3

kingswe

lol fishy :angry:

I Simply dont like scammers, If you scammed and changed name, Ur new name should be known as scammer also.

If its not true this, I feel bad for u, But i can say that iliketomoveit lied since hes my irl friend.

kingswe

it aint me and u could back me up aswell since we played together and know each other pretty well >.<

it aint me and u could back me up aswell since we played together and know each other pretty well >.<[/b]
    Played with u eh 2 weeks ?. Me playing with you doesnt make u trustable :P

But i highly doubt u would scam anyone. Cos i know cathycano was alex and not you if im right
    Or maybe ur both ? :P

kingswe

no its alex ^^ like i said before

KOgeek is not a scammer i cna promise you he used to have problems with virus/keyloggers so i blocked him from msn for a while since he sended like keylogger files..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast