Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whassup aka Hadouken aka Tokiš aka Orai

This is a discussion on Whassup aka Hadouken aka Tokiš aka Orai within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; KO4Life nicks: Whassup Hadouken Tokiš Orai Several cases about this guy http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=192074 http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1735684 http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...79715&st=20 Skimmed GBs from the_man_slayer Scammed a ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

KO4Life nicks:
    Whassup
    Hadouken
    Tokiš
    Orai

Several cases about this guy
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=192074
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1735684
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...79715&st=20

Skimmed GBs from the_man_slayer
    Scammed a level Warrior 66 on Ronark

Psy

In his trustability topic he posted this

SORRY BUT WTF? GUYS, PSY LIKE IVE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES, I WAS NEW TO THE GAME AND I DIDNT KNOW HOW TRADES WORK INGAME, I THERE IS NO PROOF I SCAMMED YOU OR EVEN TRIED TO SCAM YOU SO GET OFF MY NUTS ALREADY ... AND SECOND I CHANGED ALIAS BECUASE I WANTED TO BUY YOUR SHELLS BUT I KNEW YOU WOULDNT SELL THEM TO ME AS MY USUAL NICK, IF YOU HAVE READ, YES IVE SCAMMED PEOPLE ... WHICH WAS LONG LONG TIME AGO... FOR EXAMPLE MOOMOO, HES SO FUKING INTO THIS GAME HE CARES ABOUT ME SCAMMING FROM HIM A DESTROYER +8 ZOMG, BUT LIKE IVE SAID MANY TIMES IVE ADMITED TO IT, AND IVE DONE 100% STRAIT TRADES FROM THEN...[/b]
    Well, first off as a message to his friends, as he was a person who has been playing for 4 or 5 years now, how could he not know how to do trades 1 year ago? He blows his dates of scamming out of proportion. He'll say that something happened 2 years ago when it happened 6 months ago.

Secondly, he admitted to scamming that item (destroyer +8), but is also the suspect in a number of other scams. If someone was so "legit," then he wouldn't have so many topics about people saying that he scammed them.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

He's one of these people who is a bit unreliable.

He traded with me, i gave him the item 1st, and he payed the USD second, no charge back, no nothing.

On the other hand he may have scammed other people. He admitted to scamming before, but now he claims he has changed. So has he?

We will never know...

In my books, he has changed. i presented him a second chance and he took it. But that might be because i have a rep on ko4life, and he didnt wanna risk being completely cut out. Maybe he would scam 1 post ppl?

Who knows, these are questions we will never be able to answer..

I don't think so.. he traded with me rouge lvl 60 for 10gbs in old ko when i were completely unknown, i paid half of the money and he gave me id & pass and then i put items on it and nt'ed him and then i paid the rest and got all the info i needed.

but the proofs saying different things..

sexy Owa

I don't think so.. he traded with me rouge lvl 60 for 10gbs in old ko when i were completely unknown, i paid half of the money and he gave me id & pass and then i put items on it and nt'ed him and then i paid the rest and got all the info i needed.

but the proofs saying different things..[/b]
    a scammer doesnt always scam everybody they come across, his philosophy was he scammed somebody did a bunch of legit sales/buy's then scammed again after people respected him more and gained their trust. :/ lame as shit that he would be so two faced all the time.

also in my defense it wasnt just a destroyer+8 it was the whole acc, and when this happened we were the highest legit lvl on ronark (66) x_x destroyer 8 was pretty good

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Other form names he has been using are

Tokiš

Orai

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Other form names he has been using are

Tokiš

Orai[/b]

I was just gonna message u, i thought &#39;toki&#39; sounded alot like him :P

Psy

One of his accounts are also called Hadouken.

Spam isn&#39;t welcome in these topics Cammy

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

edited

Sorry to say, but ive let this guy play my chars - nothing gone.

Ive done USD trades with him - nothing gone wrong. I even got paypal proof to prove this.

But the person who is calling him a scammer dosent actually got proper proof... he just was impatient, we all know how gay click and buy is and that you wont always have money to do these things - some people have to pay the bills! (Well i dont ^_^)

But i think you should give him one last chance, and to correct these "Mistakes", as me and him are/were pritty good friends on Akara, but thats not the reason why i am sticking up for him. Becuase i did $125 trade with him, and 2 charachter trades with him, and these chars he could have scammed considering they were 70/72 level +.

~Cammy

Psy

Sorry to say, but ive let this guy play my chars - nothing gone.

Ive done USD trades with him - nothing gone wrong. I even got paypal proof to prove this.

But the person who is calling him a scammer dosent actually got proper proof... he just was impatient, we all know how gay click and buy is and that you wont always have money to do these things - some people have to pay the bills! (Well i dont ^_^)

But i think you should give him one last chance, and to correct these "Mistakes", as me and him are/were pritty good friends on Akara, but thats not the reason why i am sticking up for him. Becuase i did $125 trade with him, and 2 charachter trades with him, and these chars he could have scammed considering they were 70/72 level +.

~Cammy[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=123784

m a t t i s h | Last Night was good didnt half eat alot tho says:
    ready?
    ﻹJenyaﻹ says:
    eyah
    k trade me
    ﻹJenyaﻹ says:
    there u go m8
    k heres info
    HAHAHAHAHA
    ﻹJenyaﻹ says:
    your an ass.. good luck in life.. u might need it.[/b]
    He tried saving his ass on ko4life by giving the stuff back the next day.

4/13/2007 5:04:07 PM m a t t i s h | Last Night was good didnt half eat alot tho :-O ﻹJenyaﻹ hey sorry for what i did
    4/13/2007 5:04:16 PM m a t t i s h | Last Night was good didnt half eat alot tho :-O ﻹJenyaﻹ pick a server i give your items back
    4/13/2007 5:35:31 PM ﻹJenyaﻹ m a t t i s h | Last Night was good didnt half eat alot tho :-O would u now?
    4/13/2007 5:35:37 PM ﻹJenyaﻹ m a t t i s h | Last Night was good didnt half eat alot tho :-O why?
    4/13/2007 5:36:22 PM m a t t i s h | Last Night was good didnt half eat alot tho :-O ﻹJenyaﻹ huh
    4/13/2007 5:36:43 PM ﻹJenyaﻹ m a t t i s h | Last Night was good didnt half eat alot tho :-O ohh came back and saw ur messages...
    4/13/2007 5:36:49 PM m a t t i s h | Last Night was good didnt half eat alot tho :-O ﻹJenyaﻹ well
    4/13/2007 5:37:04 PM m a t t i s h | Last Night was good didnt half eat alot tho :-O ﻹJenyaﻹ i wanted to scam people, but i cant do it, i feel too bad[/b]
    He didn&#39;t even deserve being unbanned in August. Why he was unbanned is anyone&#39;s guess.

the_man_slayer

He didn&#39;t even deserve being unbanned in August. Why he was unbanned is anyone&#39;s guess.[/b]
    +1

i would like to know why that happened

sexy Owa

Just so you all know Whassup is back and is pulling some future scams together on the carnak server, his character name was wherethesundontshine, hes now playing an orc priest named TraXinhelL. keep your eyes open and dont give him a chance to take whats yours.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=123784

He tried saving his ass on ko4life by giving the stuff back the next day.
    He didn&#39;t even deserve being unbanned in August. Why he was unbanned is anyone&#39;s guess.[/b]
    A lot of people got unbanned back then because of some glitch, can&#39;t remember what it was exactly maybe festo can clarify that.

On the topic, I also did a USD trade with him and everything went just fine. He&#39;s a scammer with a conscience, however little that may be. I remember his scams back in the day with manslayer but he supposedly &#39;clarified&#39; that with me on msn. I can&#39;t remember what all he said but anyways. There is no doubt this kid is a scammer, so cammy just beause he didn&#39;t scam you yet doesen&#39;t mean he can&#39;t.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast