Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Deathy [Girakon]

This is a discussion on Deathy [Girakon] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; obviously he does, because he still reads this forum. and it seems like even with a scammed skeleton belt (hb ...
Page: 2

simple

obviously he does, because he still reads this forum.

and it seems like even with a scammed skeleton belt (hb +6), he still cant beat a mage with parasite and malice. what a shame. if you know him in realife, you should really suggest him to quit ko, and move on with his life. go do something he is good at for once, maybe if he has the ball to scam people in real life, it would be a great job for him

btw, ninja loot is only part of his unethical behavior, if you knew how to read, you would understand the point of this thread. I suggest you go back to school and learn how to comprehend[/b]
    Haha , that might be true with the amount of items u have babashopped thats understable ,but even so rofl whats with that? i dont care about a game that much to whine about some1 not being able to kill a good geared, mage u should start caring about some other things instead of flaming ppl about their skills .
    i dont have to go back to school cause im still studying fuktard thats what normal ppl of my age do donno about u. Im just poiting out about the main topic in that thread and thats claiming that he ninja loots without even a solid proof. The one that should start going to school for the first is u.. loser

/FLAME_WAR_ONNN

Haha , that might be true with the amount of items u have babashopped thats understable ,but even so rofl whats with that? i dont care about a game that much to whine about some1 not being able to kill a good geared, mage u should start caring about some other things instead of flaming ppl about their skills .
    i dont have to go back to school cause im still studying fuktard thats what normal ppl of my age do donno about u. Im just poiting out about the main topic in that thread and thats claiming that he ninja loots without even a solid proof. The one that should start going to school for the first is u.. loser[/b]
    sorry I am able to use the items I have farmed from another server to trade with items in Girakon, or better yet, use money I have earned to purchase items with my own will. Unlike a faggot who just feed off other players and scam ppl. I feel sorry for someone who still suck so bad with geared items

I like how you are riding on his cock so much, if he didn't ninja loot he would come her and try to defend himself, dont you think? but I guess there is no need, because it is an argument he can't win. So why are u still defending him? I hope they ban you for being retarded. Try to pay attention in school and learn something for once pls.

simple

Nah lol he dont rly care about the fags here in ko4life and about me , im just having fun arguing with a fag like you ^.^ because probably ur just waiting for my reply to start flaming again like a loser =D.
    Why would i get blocked im not really violating any rule, oh wait, prolly u might use ur contacs so i can get banned bah , like i said ur pathetic. And ye im always learning and human being never stops to do so unlike u lol probably ur so retarted to understand something so simply like what i have been saying since my first postr ahh well lets see what puppet "the so smart guy" replys now, or lets hope he understood everything since he s so smart and he decided not replying again
    Brb gonna make sum pocorns yay at flame wars !

uy uy uy uy

stop the flaming guys.

Nah lol he dont rly care about the fags here in ko4life and about me , im just having fun arguing with a fag like you ^.^ because probably ur just waiting for my reply to start flaming again like a loser =D.
    Why would i get blocked im not really violating any rule, oh wait, prolly u might use ur contacs so i can get banned bah , like i said ur pathetic. And ye im always learning and human being never stops to do so unlike u lol probably ur so retarted to understand something so simply like what i have been saying since my first postr ahh well lets see what puppet "the so smart guy" replys now.

Brb gonna make sum pocorns yay at flame wars ![/b]
    actually I dont think you get the point, since the beginning.

but for the last time, WE CARE ABOUT HIM BEING A SCAMMER, HENCE THE REASON WHY HE IS IN "HALL OF SHAME" do you know what this means?

Even if he doesn't have an account on KO4LIFE, this thread will still be made. We don't care if he cares or not, but the fact is, he is a retarded scammer. It just happens he has an account on ko4life, and he violated the rule, so he deserves to get banned. Sorry I didn't know I had to explain this to a kindergarten kid.

proofs are provided, everything is made clear to everyone except for you.

btw, just wondering do you still play KO?

simple

actually I dont think you get the point, since the beginning.

but for the last time, WE CARE ABOUT HIM BEING A SCAMMER, HENCE THE REASON WHY HE IS IN "HALL OF SHAME" do you know what this means?

Even if he doesn't have an account on KO4LIFE, this thread will still be made. We don't care if he cares or not, but the fact is, he is a retarded scammer. It just happens he has an account on ko4life, and he violated the rule, so he deserves to get banned. Sorry I didn't know I had to explain this to a kindergarten kid.

proofs are provided, everything is made clear to everyone except for you.

btw, just wondering do you still play KO?[/b]
    Nah lol the one that didnt get the point since the beggining was you , u prolly didnt get understand that i was trying to point out that the link provided by psy has nothing but bullshit inside it , " ninja'ed a gem " lol thats a proof? i dont think so ah well u prolly assumed that since a few more insanity members agreed with the owner of the topici even read some1 claming that he knew that he had scammedi items in manes. Now tell me since ur so smart how could that be possibly taken as a solid proof? since psy posted it like one.
    Im not saying that he didnt scamm anything " im also not saying that he did it" ( just in case u dont get this sentence) im just saying what i think , cause thats what we do here ( in a forum , ye puppet a forum is made to give out opinions ).

Pleaseeee i hope puppet got the point and he isnt replying anymore

Nah lol the one that didnt get the point since the beggining was you , u prolly didnt get understand that i was trying to point out that the link provided by psy has nothing but bullshit inside it , " ninja'ed a gem " lol thats a proof? i dont think so ah well u prolly assumed that since a few more insanity members agreed with the owner of the topici even read some1 claming that he knew that he had scammedi items in manes. Now tell me since ur so smart how could that be possibly taken as a solid proof? since psy posted it like one.
    Im not saying that he didnt scamm anything " im also not saying that he did it" ( just in case u dont get this sentence) im just saying what i think , cause thats what we do here ( in a forum , ye puppet a forum is made to give out opinions ).
    Pleaseeee i hope puppet got the point and he isnt replying anymore[/b]
    I will put it simple, just like your name.

So because there was no proof (with screenshots) of him ninja looting, he is legit?? Just because you said he didn't ninja loot makes him legit? Just because Havoc ninja looted makes him legit to do so? Just because you are his best bum buddy make this thread nothing but bullshit? Just because you guys scammed Insanity in Logos makes Insanity members retarded? BTW Deathy ninja looted when I was in dungeon before, too bad I don't really give enough shit to take a screenshot and make a post. But, I do support the thread starter, along with 62562 other ppl that posted. You, on the other hand, probably don't know jack shit, but continues to pull shit out of ur ass. (shit usually go into the toilet btw, not on forums)

I hope now that you face the truth you would do us a big favor and cut urself, and makes a better world for all of us. Too bad thats not how life works

simple

I will put it simple, just like your name.

So because there was no proof (with screenshots) of him ninja looting, he is legit?? Just because you said he didn't ninja loot makes him legit? Just because Havoc ninja looted makes him legit to do so? Just because you are his best bum buddy make this thread nothing but bullshit? Just because you guys scammed Insanity in Logos makes Insanity members retarded? BTW Deathy ninja looted when I was in dungeon before, too bad I don't really give enough shit to take a screenshot and make a post. But, I do support the thread starter, along with 62562 other ppl that posted. You, on the other hand, probably don't know jack shit, but continues to pull shit out of ur ass. (shit usually go into the toilet btw, not on forums)

I hope now that you face the truth you would do us a big favor and cut urself, and makes a better world for all of us. Too bad thats not how life works [/b]
    OH god he fuking replied back zzzz
    Can u read actually understading what i posted? i have been always referring to the link about the previous topic seems like u dont have any reading comprehension, so sad ( i will cry a river for u ). And if u check all my previous posts, i havent said that he didnt or not scamm any item...
    Scammed Insanity? HAHAHAHAH u just made my day fag , i suggest u to dont talk about things that u dont know shit about it , OH WAIT U DO, u know why? because the insanity members told u about that LOL it was obvious damn sry it was my fault , the mighty ones always have the reason . ( it was a sarcasm if u havent noticed it yet lol ) .
    one more thing ...Why would i pull shit out of my ass? im sorry but i dont understand made up phrases invented by a loser like you .
    Btw yes ur right, u dont rly give a shit about taking ass of ninja looting cause probably, and like insanity members, ur always claiming that ur so legit and u play fair and in the end u loot shits to randoms and always aim to get a pathetic gem for u or ur clannies , just ur just sir a damn hypocrite person.

One last thing i will make u happy by not posting here anymore prolly cause if i keep saying what ur real made of , i will get banned , ye lol im scared of ur contact so ya im out take care loser

OH god he fuking replied back zzzz
    Can u read actually understading what i posted? i have been always referring to the link about the previous topic seems like u dont have any reading comprehension, so sad ( i will cry a river for u ). And if u check all my previous posts, i havent said that he didnt or not scamm any item...
    Scammed Insanity? HAHAHAHAH u just made my day fag , i suggest u to dont talk about things that u dont know shit about it , OH WAIT U DO, u know why? because the insanity members told u about that LOL it was obvious damn sry it was my fault , the mighty ones always have the reason . ( it was a sarcasm if u havent noticed it yet lol ) .
    one more thing ...Why would i pull shit out of my ass? im sorry but i dont understand made up phrases invented by a loser like you .
    Btw yes ur right, u dont rly give a shit about taking ass of ninja looting cause probably, and like insanity members, ur always claiming that ur so legit and u play fair and in the end u loot shits to randoms and always aim to get a pathetic gem for u or ur clannies , just ur just sir a damn hypocrite person.
    One last thing i will make u happy by not posting here anymore prolly cause if i keep saying what ur real made of , i will get banned , ye lol im scared of ur contact so ya im out take care loser[/b]
    You were referring to aviv aka Kloud's post were u not? or are u like pulling shit out of ur ass again?

I wonder why Insanity dont go around calling me scammers, or others? Why Deathy and you, oh maybe because u guys scammed like you did on Girakon! Big surprise guys! OK, enough with shit I dont know about, lets continue with Girakon issue okay? Wait nvm, this thread is Deathy [Girakon]

ur always claiming that ur so legit and u play fair and in the end u loot shits to randoms and always aim to get a pathetic gem for u or ur clannies , just ur just sir a damn hypocrite person.[/b]
    oh boy, mr fan boy speaking without any proofs, BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT ETC

and ya, please do gtfo before I call the forum police on ur ass! lolololol

daromeo

lol to you

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Lol , looks like that KeiTai tried to ninja loot as well .

chimera2888

this is a little song i wrote to puppetyuber and simple

Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time
    I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?

I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown
    I called you but you could not look around

Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?

I bring my money to the welfare line
    I see you standing in it every time

Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?

The color of your skin don't matter to me
    As long as we can live in harmony

Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?

I'd kinda like to be the President
    so I can show you how your money's spent

Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?

Sometimes I don't speak too bright
    but yet I know what I'm talking about

Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?

I know you're working for the CIA
    they wouldn't have you in the Mafia

Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?
    Why can't we be friends?

OnTopic: the deathy u guys might be talking might be diffrent cause deathy had a sharer befor and that sharer left so its just the owner now :\ coulda been the sharer that screwed u guys in the bumbaclut

simple

I lol'ed ^.^ nice song :P too bad puppet is a fag

I always said deathy was fishy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast