spit2333 aka jiggy aka 2shotdrop aka Dfalt

This is a discussion on spit2333 aka jiggy aka 2shotdrop aka Dfalt within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; ko4life names: spit2333, jiggy, and 2shotdrop Dfalt MSN: [email protected] [email protected] Proof: He reported himself, but blamed someone else for doing ...
Page: 1

Psy

ko4life names: spit2333,
    jiggy, and
    2shotdrop
    Dfalt
    MSN: [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Proof: He reported himself, but blamed someone else for doing what he did. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=185091
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=187260

He did not deliver the items to someone after receiving the money

Banned

just wanted to notice that hes still here under the nick jiggy

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1737650

Psy

Thanks

misterfrisco

Hey simple guy i say you take him to court i think you have enough evidence. If you take him to court it could be a FELONY!!!!!!!! mother fuking fag give him his money back. If it was my i would fuking take him to court, you have his name and everything. You have proof. you people who scam if your reading this if you pick the wrong guy he will take you to court you will catch a felony thas 3 strikes your out go to jail for life; and maybe get suwed. I hope some of the scammers get fuking cought or have one of the victims go over to where they live and beat the living shit out of them. If it would make it on the news maybe the scamming would stop. lol. i hate dishonest people.

Redemption

Hey simple guy i say you take him to court i think you have enough evidence. If you take him to court it could be a FELONY!!!!!!!! mother fuking fag give him his money back. If it was my i would fuking take him to court, you have his name and everything. You have proof. you people who scam if your reading this if you pick the wrong guy he will take you to court you will catch a felony thas 3 strikes your out go to jail for life; and maybe get suwed. I hope some of the scammers get fuking cought or have one of the victims go over to where they live and beat the living shit out of them. If it would make it on the news maybe the scamming would stop. lol. i hate dishonest people.[/b]
    agreed 750$ as a shit load of money to loose bro, if he took 750 from i would have cut his ass

stole a dv +7 off me pretending it was wiped and then resold it later many months after.

nolex

jsut bought item rom him and no problem this far...

supersaiyangohan

i think he tried to use [email protected] and scammed me before, big CONTROVERSY!!!!!

Banned

aka DEATH2ALL ..

cachorro

i say go fck him.

fcking kid 15-17 years old needs to get his azz kick. skinny little sht looks like a fag C0ck scker on his pic, you can go check his picture in infinity clan website he post it there dats another proof of his identity face

zzzzzz