Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Dizzle13 aka GotStun aka DontWateMyTime

This is a discussion on Dizzle13 aka GotStun aka DontWateMyTime within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; I knew DontWateMyTime its him , he selling my old mage which he scammed it , thanks for paying attention ...
Page: 2

ipwnall33

I knew DontWateMyTime its him , he selling my old mage which he scammed it , thanks for paying attention to the pm Psy.
    He bought account from me , when i bought Mokel from him he chargedback the info , dont worry Dizzle13 , ill do the same to you.[/b]
    Lol u dumb fuk i got the mage from spit333 and me and him did a trade of accounts for it and i never scammed it from your dumb azz i have never even done a trade with you, you stupid fuk u need to know what the fuk you are talkin about b4 you speak u fuken turk retard and PSY your just waste'ing my time and your time tryin to banned me and all my acounts so just give it a rest i will never go away srry and save your self the trouble plz

Lol u dumb fuk i got the mage from spit333 and me and him did a trade of accounts for it and i never scammed it from your dumb azz i have never even done a trade with you, you stupid fuk u need to know what the fuk you are talkin about b4 you speak u fuken turk retard and PSY your just waste'ing my time and your time tryin to banned me and all my acounts so just give it a rest i will never go away srry and save your self the trouble plz[/b]
    You pieace of shit , i bought Mokel from you and you charged back the info, when i asked you in game you Dizzle13? you said no , look how you lier , people dont want you here so dont come back.

ipwnall33

ok if i charged you back then you will have the paypal info with me doin a charge back so plz log your account and make a ss and post it plz sence u say i chaged your dumb azz back when i have never done any damn deal with you what so ever, and dont u only take wu only and i dont do wu at all if u even know what the fuk u are talking about plz post a ss to show proof of the charge back and if u dont have proof then just shut the fuk up and go back to turkey school plz

ok if i charged you back then you will have the paypal info with me doin a charge back so plz log your account and make a ss and post it plz sence u say i chaged your dumb azz back when i have never done any damn deal with you what so ever, and dont u only take wu only and i dont do wu at all if u even know what the fuk u are talking about plz post a ss to show proof of the charge back and if u dont have proof then just shut the fuk up and go back to turkey school plz[/b]
    You pieace of shit dumb , i bought it for items from you , second your charged back the INFO , not money , you scammer like every1 knows aleardy , go away dumb , and i cant ge the priest back since i havent got the payment history , but np enjoy with hacked account fucker.
    I have no proves since it was over 3 months ago and i did format to my computer , since you scammer and allways get banned and back , people gonne believe me , instead of shitty scammer like you.

ipwnall33

You pieace of shit dumb , i bought it for items from you , second your charged back the INFO , not money , you scammer like every1 knows aleardy , go away dumb , and i cant ge the priest back since i havent got the payment history , but np enjoy with hacked account fucker.
    I have no proves since it was over 3 months ago and i did format to my computer , since you scammer and allways get banned and back , people gonne believe me , instead of shitty scammer like you.[/b]
    just as my name say b4 dontwastemytime u are a stupid fuk that dont know what the fuk you are talking about i charged back a priest account or mage account make your mind up u dumb azz man u a dumb turk are'nt yah

just as my name say b4 dontwastemytime u are a stupid fuk that dont know what the fuk you are talking about i charged back a priest account or mage account make your mind up u dumb azz man u a dumb turk are'nt yah[/b]
    You dumb , learn how to read , i said i bought mage from you for items , you charged back the info of the mage account , got banned as dizzle13.
    Came with new account and bought the priest from me , now i found you the guy who scammed me , but since i havent got the payment info i cant get the priest back from you , and i hope you know you'll be banned again when Psy see your new nick.

ipwnall33

You dumb , learn how to read , i said i bought mage from you for items , you charged back the info of the mage account , got banned as dizzle13.
    Came with new account and bought the priest from me , now i found you the guy who scammed me , but since i havent got the payment info i cant get the priest back from you , and i hope you know you'll be banned again when Psy see your new nick.[/b]
    man your so dumb, you are stupid what items did u trade me for the account as you say and only ppl i so called scamm was ppl in badcompany only srry but u are thinking of some one else but oh well u are stupid go to school and learn some thing turk and yea i will be banned again by psy but yet i will just make more accounts and still get what i need done on here by the time i get banned again oh and also i have never tried to sell this mage account to anyone srry to tell u dumb fuk bb

markos92

I dont Understand this OMGthisisme accused this guy of scamming i admit his been spammiong with his nonsense but i dont beleive omgthisisme why!? becuase OMGthisisme scammed me for my lvl 61 warrior i was selling he charged me back i have proof i will post pic in a few mins being uploaded now.

comewithme22

Dont even try to talk to this dumb fuk he is a lier that try's to say i scammed him to try to make friends on this forum it is so funny OMGTHISME is the dumb bitch there is

markos92

ok, edited now here is the image....

ok, edited now here is the image....

[/b]
    i waiting , for lvl 61 warrior hahaahah you funny , why should i scammed lvl 61? i have 75 warrior , 68 warrior , and i had priest lvl 74 , why i need your shitty warrior? and who the hell are you

Edited : lol 30.12.2007 , 2 days ago , you fucking noob i have lvl 68 warrior , what can i do with your char? you just edited the PM , i never pm'd you before , you lier newbie.
    I even not use paypal you dumb shit , i from Israel , its not support in my country , nice photoshop tho , good fonts , didnt knew we have it in ko4life.
    I even see the deleting from photoshop , you dumb lol.
    Oh wait everybody , i scammed you via paypal right? show me the charge back from the paypal account.
    You dont know my old paypal which i only SOLD and didnt bought nothing , i can bring Vanessita to tell you my paypal email , and now since you cant prove it , you fucked up , i want see it in your paypal account...

Omfg you just owned , i love to see how people blame me for scams and they cant prove it :P

comewithme22

damn there is proof right there u scamm ppl as well u fuken scammer go in a hole and die u dumb fuk

markos92

i waiting , for lvl 61 warrior hahaahah you funny , why should i scammed lvl 61? i have 75 warrior , 68 warrior , and i had priest lvl 74 , why i need your shitty warrior? and who the hell are you[/b]
    how the fuck is photoshopped? wtf are you on about, u scam and u always try to make lies to back yourself up, why would u scam a lvl 61? off a guy who works hard for it, i dont know u are a damn scammer jsut trying to make yourself look good damn you scammer btw what does it matter with the date? i have been ovber at my cousins house for the days as its been new years eve :S in australia new years is like a day behind from u guys in usa and wherever ur from so wtf?

Validating

fine here it is damn scammer.....

[/b]
    lol nice photoshop skills and btw, everyone knows that omgthisisme has the english of a 5 year old so nice try u stupid ass go open another acct, 4 posts fucking retarted blaming ppl.

i waiting , for lvl 61 warrior hahaahah you funny , why should i scammed lvl 61? i have 75 warrior , 68 warrior , and i had priest lvl 74 , why i need your shitty warrior? and who the hell are you

Edited : lol 30.12.2007 , 2 days ago , you fucking noob i have lvl 68 warrior , what can i do with your char? you just edited the PM , i never pm'd you before , you lier newbie.
    I even not use paypal you dumb shit , i from Israel , its not support in my country , nice photoshop tho , good fonts , didnt knew we have it in ko4life.
    I even see the deleting from photoshop , you dumb lol.
    Oh wait everybody , i scammed you via paypal right? show me the charge back from the paypal account.
    You dont know my old paypal which i only SOLD and didnt bought nothing , i can bring Vanessita to tell you my paypal email , and now since you cant prove it , you fucked up , i want see it in your paypal account...

Omfg you just owned , i love to see how people blame me for scams and they cant prove it :P[/b]
    I sure thats say all , prove it , i NEVER bought accounts for USD , and even if ill , its will be only via WU , post your paypal histroy , waiting for your lie's :P
    I doubt if you have paypal account , and since you cant lie about it , i wanna see your paypal history , you just dumb you said i charged back the money via paypal , as i said ISRAEL NOT support paypal , i have no reasson to use it , now you probably gonne be muted for your lie's , and for supporting in scammer.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast