Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Dizzle13 aka GotStun aka DontWateMyTime

This is a discussion on Dizzle13 aka GotStun aka DontWateMyTime within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Grats on prompting the admins to do something so drastic Dizzle. And ROFLMAO at that lame photoshop attempt... seriously. I ...
Page: 5

Psy

Grats on prompting the admins to do something so drastic Dizzle.

And ROFLMAO at that lame photoshop attempt... seriously. I have yet to see any paypal logs from you, nor would they even matter anyways.

P.S. A bunch of the accounts that we found linked overlapped with a bunch of other scam accusations that I received from a source... It's nice to know that the New Year on ko4life starts out with less scammers.

Grats on prompting the admins to do something so drastic Dizzle.

And ROFLMAO at that lame photoshop attempt... seriously. I have yet to see any paypal logs from you, nor would they even matter anyways.

P.S. A bunch of the accounts that we found linked overlapped with a bunch of other scam accusations that I received from a source... It's nice to know that the New Year on ko4life starts out with less scammers.[/b]
    Finaly , it was so importent for me to show you and other members people only blame me ( because they wanna help thier friends ) and have no proves against me , but this one was AMAZING , GG photoshop , and gratz for the less scammers , really importent here.

markos92

psy, hwo about u give me something to do on photoshop, the only reason it was lame is coz ur shitty colours i didnt see it as i was zoomed on an lcd, which shows colours lighter ( if u didnt know ) + i am actually really really good, give me something to do and ill prove to u how good i actually am at photoshop +, how can u point a finger at dizzle scamming if no one has proof honestly?

ok here is another pic photoshopped the only way u can say its lame like u will is because u dont like it, so therefore its gonna be lame, but the photoshopping is good just look for yourself

markos92

also its bullshit, he sais how can someone blame him with no proof, how can someone blame dizzle without proof? im not talking about other accusations im talking about OMGthisisme blaming dizzle for scamming him, and he has no proof, none what so ever, even if dizzle was selling the mage thats not proof, its just words.z

also why was dontwatemytime in his trustable players list, because he must of done a trustable and 100% fair trade, meaning dizzle did not scam him.

Psy

also its bullshit, he sais how can someone blame him with no proof, how can someone blame dizzle without proof? im not talking about other accusations im talking about OMGthisisme blaming dizzle for scamming him, and he has no proof, none what so ever, even if dizzle was selling the mage thats not proof, its just words.z

also why was dontwatemytime in his trustable players list, because he must of done a trustable and 100% fair trade, meaning dizzle did not scam him.[/b]
    I won't respond to your failed photoshop attempt because it accomplished nothing.

I will tell you that Dizzle was banned for past scams and posting info about another user. He was circumventing that ban, so he was automatically added to this topic.

markos92

yeh, but i dont see how dizzle can be blamed for scamming by OMGThisisme when he has no proof honestly? i dont care about other things he might have scammed, i want to know about OMGthisisme acusing him of scamming with no proof, btw u cant say the photoshop pic is just done is bad

Psy

yeh, but i dont see how dizzle can be blamed for scamming by OMGThisisme when he has no proof honestly? i dont care about other things he might have scammed, i want to know about OMGthisisme acusing him of scamming with no proof, btw u cant say the photoshop pic is just done is bad [/b]
    OmgThisIsMe has to prove that Dizzle scammed him in order for me to list it as evidence. I haven't listed anything he has said as evidence yet (mostly because I haven't read through this entire topic). Simply the fact that he has circumvented a ban is grounds enough for him to be banned. OmgThisIsMe is the one that told me that Dizzle is DontWateMyTime, and with an IP check we found it to be true.

Psy , he support scammers , he fake pictures to try and blame legit members , why he still in ko4life?

markos92

lol shutup omgthisisme get a grip on life mate, i made the pic to make u rfeel like diz, acusing him of scamming without proof, there said, also u said u bought the mage off dizzle? how is that so, u said in another post that you didnt buy it bcause dizzle was sellng it under dontwateyourtime and u pmed psy about it to check and u said u were to smart not to buy it off him, but in ur earlier post u said u did buy it? how can u do both make up your mind dude, im not supporting scammer, because to me he isnt a scammer no one has provento me his a scammer therefor to me he isnt a scammer

lol shutup omgthisisme get a grip on life mate, i made the pic to make u rfeel like diz, acusing him of scamming without proof, there said, also u said u bought the mage off dizzle? how is that so, u said in another post that you didnt buy it bcause dizzle was sellng it under dontwateyourtime and u pmed psy about it to check and u said u were to smart not to buy it off him, but in ur earlier post u said u did buy it? how can u do both make up your mind dude, im not supporting scammer, because to me he isnt a scammer no one has provento me his a scammer therefor to me he isnt a scammer[/b]
    Can you stfu w/o no prove about Dizzle scamming? just go cheater section and cheak it , noob , and yea you should be banned.
    You dumb , DontWasteMyTime bought priest from me , if i knew its Dizzle i wont sell it to him , i bought Mokel from him 4 months ago , and he charged back the info , learn to read.
    Cheak page number 1 , cheak cheater section , and then you will see the prove about dizzle13 , and gtfo before you try to blame me for scams noob.
    You just idiot , to answer you its just useless , therefore i not gonne answer you from now on.

for those of you who claimed he tried scamming you give me his paypal info

Sweet Justice. Great job.[/b]
    +1

Wow just fuck you Dizzle , i contact k2 to get the account back like you did to me , and guess what? account is BLOCKED , just die man ... i lost many things because of you ... but its just a game , i hope the same will be for you.

K2 :

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, we do not support accounts (*******) that have been bought, sold, given, shared, or traded; this is listed in our terms of service as well as on our website. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Next time please read the TOS rules as they say that sharing can lead to a ban , i must block your account since you passed our rules.

Kevin
    Knightonline Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting “Feedback” in the drop down menu.

Again , thanks Dizzle , this is after i said i got scammed and lost my account , now i got banned for sharing , go hell noob.

lol nice photoshop skills and btw, everyone knows that omgthisisme has the english of a 5 year old so nice try u stupid ass go open another acct, 4 posts fucking retarted blaming ppl.[/b]

cruel but funny :lol:

cruel but funny :lol:[/b]
    Hes right h34r:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast