Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Dizzle13 aka GotStun aka DontWateMyTime

This is a discussion on Dizzle13 aka GotStun aka DontWateMyTime within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Could someone phone his dad to ask for the money he was supposed to pay for a priest from my ...
Page: 6

Could someone phone his dad to ask for the money he was supposed to pay for a priest from my clan named Sh4ka ? :lol:
    This fucking moron told Sh4ka took back the priest and charged back him, but now it makes some sense, especially since he got a priest right after that. Anyone knows who have the priest atm ? I would like to ask if the login name is the one i think .
    Perhaps someone has Dfalt's msn ? :lol:

Could someone phone his dad to ask for the money he was supposed to pay for a priest from my clan named Sh4ka ? :lol:
    This fucking moron told Sh4ka took back the priest and charged back him, but now it makes some sense, especially since he got a priest right after that. Anyone knows who have the priest atm ? I would like to ask if the login name is the one i think .
    Perhaps someone has Dfalt's msn ? :lol:[/b]
    He did the same to me , i gave him items for the magican Mokel , then after less then 10 days he charged back the info , and took all what i had , and he come and call me scammer , i scammer? ask BlackBreed what could i scam him yestrday , i been on his account he had shell set +8 dual ROC +1 dual WE+1 i think , IN , IB , shell set +8/15 , lugias +7 , hanguk +7 , he had MANY items in inn , i had access to unseal password i could take everything , i did it? NO!! , dont blame me for scamms when you scam others Dizzle , just fuck off.

Now i sold him priest lvl 74 , he didnt gave the item and he scammed it , since i tried to get back the info , k2 dont want to help and said they will block it , Dizzle you pieace of shit retard kid.

SillyHo

Not sure if this is against the rules but I do know the IP trace from his proxy was accurate with a VERY unique last name. Liquidgel04 from BadCompany had a phone number and address for this piece of trash rather fast. I am sure he still has it if anyone would like to ring him on the phone. His father is very nice to speak with from what I heard

DontWasteMyTimeV2 is his priest hes playing atm.. so i guess this is sh4ka's priest, try to get it back somehow, and i thought LostTime was a nice clan why are they supporting MAJOR scammers...?

DontWasteMyTimeV2 is his priest hes playing atm.. so i guess this is sh4ka's priest, try to get it back somehow, and i thought LostTime was a nice clan why are they supporting MAJOR scammers...?[/b]
    Omfg it his priest? this son of a bitch saw prolly i did upgrade to II+9 and he said i scammed it from him , this poor kid blame me allways for nothing , look how many people reporting him , hopefully he cant come back to ko4life , and i tried to get the priest back , and i cant , k2 dont wanna help.

I spoke with Dizzle in msn since he say i scammed priest from him ( and this priest is mine for over 5-6 months aleardy and only now he talking ) , i told him he just a lier because my friend bought it from BlackAngel / Zxenke in this forum long time ago.
    I show him facts he scammed my mage Mokel and he said he bought the mage from me , since i bought the mage from Dfalt and then i got scammed from Dizzle since he had the payment history , he tried to join clans as Atari said and its great he got declined.

Now he playing in Ares with the char xxxdizzlexxx , so be careful he probably still trying to scam more members here since he told me he still have access in ko4life which i dont know if he lie or not , because he said he has facts of me scammed him , sure sure , i could scam F9Devil items for over 2k USD worth items and i didnt took even 2 coins , could scam over 950$ in 1 day but i gave the items after i had the money , so i just warning you he probably will blame me again w/o facts but i dont care , he playing as xxxdizzlexxx in Ares , dont trade with him maybe he know trade hacks or w/e.

I couldnt talk with him because he quit from the msn and i dont have him in my list since my friend add him to the conversation because he said i scammed him , sure ofcorse " i did " , anyway dont buy mage name Mokel , or dont join to clans the char xxxdizzlexxx from Ares.

DiplomaticTank

ty for telling me I almost did trade with him

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456