Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; What he did: using his name, he bought and sold accounts frequently; not to play on them, but just to ...
Page: 1

Psy

What he did: using his name, he bought and sold accounts frequently; not to play on them, but just to make money. Because of this, the person who he would sell to would usually get their account taken back by either the previous owner (or Ferruzo himself). This was not a one-time occurrence, it happened many times. Although he has written many responses to counter those accusations, the fact remains that accounts he traded would get scammed.

Proofs: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=195462
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;p=1761087&
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;p=1668610&
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;p=1645442&
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=203133

eduarvera23

finally, lot of topics bout him -.-

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

about time

BoShkE

Ooo im soo suprised :huh:

NOT

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

about time[/b]

sexy Owa

glad to see it -.- i was waiting for his name to come up again before pming anyone about this but im glad some action was taken reguardless of it was him or not doing the scamming as psy said the accounts of which he had sold were always linked to a scam. thats proof enough imo :P

Deals It

Psy, guess what.

your a faggot.

Banned

finally .___.

i bought maybe 5 acounts of him everything went smooth
    i will give my id and password and my seal secret if this is thrue i will thrust him blind
    this has nothing to do with him maybe the real owners of the acounts
    but it`s not hisfult
    he dont need ingame items or coins he just need`s to ask me as more usd
    most of the money isnt even his so its just bullshit

Banned

the real problem is , we are not saying he is a scammer, its just the fact he wouldnt stop selling INSECURE accounts all the time. He kept on selling these accounts to people, and they got hacked 2-5 days later they purchase the account. We don't know if he hacked them back himself or the real owner did, or if they had a common bond between them, we dont know for sure. Maybe he was trustable when it came to USD transactions or trading accounts with people he knew/respect. The fact is that too many people posted topics about him getting scammed, and not just 1, about 6-7 topics, all the same way. It's better not to have him around anymore, than having him and still take the risk.

PSYK0SIN

not a surprise

Hey cutie Senior Member

seen it alot and about time some action is taken

iiighoxtiii

Next words coming from Ferruzo :

"Well i am surprised i tried to log my account ko4life today and it says i am temporaly accout suspended.. ¿why?, Shurt sent me pm when i was selling my girakon account and told me : if u fail selling account again you are done here. So i sold this last account mine like 2 weeks ago (ask to sandro) and now i am taking warn and creating methods to avoid that giving to account buyers/traders how protect more his acc (since some shits happen about another 2 accounts that i have sold), psy u are really wrong to bann me temporally this time i didn't do anything wrong the ban that u made to me is based on old topic that it not shows nothing (ask to phgl3m) i sold him a good gear items on logos thats why i am on his trustable list, about sommarblond is a kiddo who lost his account sharing with another guy i am 100% sure of that and like he got pissed about it he is coming to here and make a post against me.
    When u ask me to reply to this guy sending you a proof i did (did u read the pm that i send you ?). I can see you are just acting cause a lot of jelaous people who not get any money/friends here prayed you to bann me and u did if any consisten proof cause u did not get any.
    Accounts i am selling in the last time is from real friends from peru that i made on akara playing with them, actually priest lvl 70 was sold to luca doing a succesfull trade and i have another one lvl 72 and i have 2x rogues lvl 70 more to sell, i am taking a risk selling accounts (of course if one of them take back by the owner i will get bann cause Shurt warned to me last time) and i would take cause i am selling knowing that warn, but really these guyz are really good friends of mine and they would never do they just look for my help cause i have time and experience doing sell/trades here, i hope to talk shurt or some mod/admi about this because you sir can not bann some user cause A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY THAT".

That's all

Next words coming from Ferruzo :

"Well i am surprised i tried to log my account ko4life today and it says i am temporaly accout suspended.. ¿why?, Shurt sent me pm when i was selling my girakon account and told me : if u fail selling account again you are done here. So i sold this last account mine like 2 weeks ago (ask to sandro) and now i am taking warn and creating methods to avoid that giving to account buyers/traders how protect more his acc (since some shits happen about another 2 accounts that i have sold), psy u are really wrong to bann me temporally this time i didn't do anything wrong the ban that u made to me is based on old topic that it not shows nothing (ask to phgl3m) i sold him a good gear items on logos thats why i am on his trustable list, about sommarblond is a kiddo who lost his account sharing with another guy i am 100% sure of that and like he got pissed about it he is coming to here and make a post against me.
    When u ask me to reply to this guy sending you a proof i did (did u read the pm that i send you ?). I can see you are just acting cause a lot of jelaous people who not get any money/friends here prayed you to bann me and u did if any consisten proof cause u did not get any.
    Accounts i am selling in the last time is from real friends from peru that i made on akara playing with them, actually priest lvl 70 was sold to luca doing a succesfull trade and i have another one lvl 72 and i have 2x rogues lvl 70 more to sell, i am taking a risk selling accounts (of course if one of them take back by the owner i will get bann cause Shurt warned to me last time) and i would take cause i am selling knowing that warn, but really these guyz are really good friends of mine and they would never do they just look for my help cause i have time and experience doing sell/trades here, i hope to talk shurt or some mod/admi about this because you sir can not bann some user cause A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY THAT".

That's all[/b]
    So you know the accounts you sell "may" be taken back yet you don't warn the people who buy them?
    Good you are banned, piece of shit.

sexy Owa

So you know the accounts you sell "may" be taken back yet you don't warn the people who buy them?
    Good you are banned, piece of shit.[/b]
    Agree'd :/ not only is ferruzo banned because some admins/mods think he should but a big chunk of his own community sides with him being off this forum also. you came on this forum immediatly looking for posts and trust, for a reason :/ to become a trade moderator. imo you were only doing so to scam people in the future, so im glad it didnt go that far enjoy your ban baba

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast