Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; ferruzo i dont think ur a scammer because of what other people are saying, im not a follower. im the ...
Page: 10

ferruzo i dont think ur a scammer because of what other people are saying, im not a follower. im the one who made a post on moderator section to ban ur ezquerra account because u talk just like him, spam just like him and even made a fucking movie topic with his name. ur defense is exactly like ferruzo's. there is no doubt in my mind u are ferruzo and stop trying to lie ur way through this cause it wont work.

ps: i dont know why this ghandi account isnt banned yet.

ferruzo i dont think ur a scammer because of what other people are saying, im not a follower. im the one who made a post on moderator section to ban ur ezquerra account because u talk just like him, spam just like him and even made a fucking movie topic with his name. ur defense is exactly like ferruzo's. there is no doubt in my mind u are ferruzo and stop trying to lie ur way through this cause it wont work.

ps: i dont know why this ghandi account isnt banned yet.[/b]
    +5000

Ghandi

ps: i dont know why this ghandi account isnt banned yet.[/b]
    you have your reasons to say that but i will still fighting about this because i am not my cousin, if this account not get bann yet is because they know can make a mistake again and they doubts about this because i mentioned strong reasons to proof that i am not ferruzo, why you think then frankie not post anymore here ? because i make challenge to meet me and ferruzo with our id cards to see i wouldn't pick some ramdom guy to make this because i dont need that i am saying the true, the fact i keep ferruzo name i need to explain again ? ferruzo is knowing on akara and it is loved for people too, an example of this can ask to new owner of kamikazee too he keeps nick for too many reasons than mine, and i not talk same like my cousin i know simple english like a lot of people on this forum you guys just make idea that i talk with him because i said he is my cousin, i am boried to write this things over again and again and again, if you were me i think u would get angry too and would be dissapointed because people judge you wrong since you are relative of person that made some wrong here, i just wanted to get some fun here and post this videos with ferruzo, if i put ezquerra as a nick in game nobody will know me and i do whatever i want because thats my account not yours thats not say i am doing something wrong.
    still waiting for some reply about my complain on this, i know now the mod bfd made me get this unfair ban i want to talk with some admi/mod but they are totally offline of my msn and still waiting for some, the only want mod who is trying to work hard to make something here is majix, you guys don't know what you are doing and saying.

Banned

hi all i am ezquerra, sorry if i took ghandi name but thats the only one account who got validaition so i can use reply option now.

I was absent from forum around 2 days and back from studies travel and what have i found? : got ban ?, didn't know that this topic exist so before to reply here i read all.
    i log on ko4life at home and cyber when i am on travel or when i am out of university i log on cyber close to there thats why u can see several ip's, can't get the chance to reply because i got back from travel i i found account banned.
    what scamm you talking about ? more trustable ? when i said i want post to become more trustable? who cares that ? i just wanted to help people check my post u can see that, about photobucket account already i explained ferruzo gave to me his account cause i couldn't get one. i know some stuff about ko and when i help... i help, i not care post numbers delete all from ezquerra i not care about it just wanted to colaborate some at forum.
    i am being honest when i say i am not ferruzo what bullshit can be this?
    thats completely unfair ban, you are making a terrible mistake accusing a different person for some that i didn't, making dmg to my person.

i am kinda shocked, i tryed to add admis/mods to my msn but they aren't online or perhaps didn't acept to me, the only two persons that i could talk and i thanks to them are J and vandy, trying to explain them that problem but they told me can't do anything cause they didn't bann me, so who was ? need to talk with that person and explain to him what is happening and why he trusted on other people words who really don't know me?.

it could be some more extreme, i know the mod frankie is from peru too, if he lives on lima me and ferruzo can visite him and make a personal meet and he can see we are different persons not the same as you guyz say, so frankie u acept the challenge? you can say scammer face to face to ferruzo, i can bring him to you.

I keep ferruzo nick ingame cause it is famous and loved, then i can change it for mine because warrior is mine atm not have the money necessary to do it.

if u have any doubt and want to know more about it add me thats my msn : [email protected]

at them moment it is all i can say because i need to clear myself about it.[/b]
    You spelled Gandhi wrong. You should consider investing the money that you scammed into an education.

You spelled Gandhi wrong. You should consider investing the money that you scammed into an education.[/b]
    This is the first quote, From you that goes in my sig xD

Ghandi

You spelled Gandhi wrong. You should consider investing the money that you scammed into an education.[/b]
    we are not talking about this, make a new topic and post how dumb i am to don't know how to spell this name,dont understand whats your point and i not care really... so spamm

This is the first quote, From you that goes in my sig xD[/b]
    god really can't stop ignore this kid.

we are not talking about this, make a new topic and post how dumb i am to don't know how to spell this name,dont understand whats your point and i not care really... so spamm
    god really can't stop ignore this kid.[/b]
    You are very dumb, And don't know how to spell.

Banned

roflmfao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghandi

hi all i am ezquerra, sorry if i took ghandi name but thats the only one account who got validaition so i can use reply option now.

I was absent from forum around 2 days and back from studies travel and what have i found? : got ban ?, didn't know that this topic exist so before to reply here i read all.
    i log on ko4life at home and cyber when i am on travel or when i am out of university i log on cyber close to there thats why u can see several ip's, can't get the chance to reply because i got back from travel i i found account banned.
    what scamm you talking about ? more trustable ? when i said i want post to become more trustable? who cares that ? i just wanted to help people check my post u can see that, about photobucket account already i explained ferruzo gave to me his account cause i couldn't get one. i know some stuff about ko and when i help... i help, i not care post numbers delete all from ezquerra i not care about it just wanted to colaborate some at forum.
    thats completely unfair ban, you are making a terrible mistake accusing a different person for some that i didn't, making dmg to my person.

i am kinda shocked, i tryed to add admis/mods to my msn but they aren't online or perhaps didn't acept to me, the only two persons that i could talk and i thanks to them are J and vandy, trying to explain them that problem but they told me can't do anything cause they didn't bann me, so who was ? need to talk with that person and explain to him what is happening and why he trusted on other people words who really don't know me?.

it could be some more extreme, i know the mod frankie is from peru too, if he lives on lima me and ferruzo can visite him and make a personal meet and he can see we are different persons not the same as you guyz say, so frankie u acept the challenge? you can say scammer face to face to ferruzo, i can bring him to you.

I keep ferruzo nick ingame cause it is famous and loved, then i can change it for mine because warrior is mine atm not have the money necessary to do it.

if u have any doubt and want to know more about it add me thats my msn : [email protected]

some mods are conspirating to get me out from forum? thats so impartial, really dont know what ferruzo did to everyone but i want answers about my unfair ban since i don't deserve that, if ferruzo made some wrong that i am not sure about it, he deserves all punishment, but you are aplying punish that he made to me... i should ask what kind of forum is this? where the inocent people are getting kicked because they are the wrong person that you believe?, frankie dont be scare i am coming you in peace what u think me and ferruzo gonna give him kick ass? if you are right about you are saying about i am ferruzo u can see it with your own eyes, i think you are scare cause u have doubts and can take the risk to see 2 cousins there and we gonna bring our ID card too just for you can be sure that i am not picking a ramdom guy.

i am on msn and i can't see any mod or admi online to talk about this unfair bann it makes me realize they are agree with that making silence or they are too busy to see that perhaps.

just want you take a look about what conspiration i am talking about, check next image:

how coward can bee a group of gays cause they really are saying that when i can't defend myself, how they use group atack.

still waiting for some justice...[/b]

it is really sad how to see people still saying the same, so i am lier and i deserve bann when i didn't nothing for god saint, i am giving options about i am saying the true but people still saying the same shit and i am starting to feel some frustrate cause there are a bunch of people who want out the wrong person...

tripleog4life another mode that lost the respect and less of serious person cause you just believe in other arguments and not heard mine,if u want tot ell some to ferruzo say to him not me go his msn and got the balls to say him that not here where people can support your "brave action", if psy banned me i need to talk with him about it, still offline the most mods and admis on my msn.

i hope frankie you are done here because if u still saying bullshits please say on my face and ferruzo too... we live in same city and you can find me you know...[/b]

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

You are still not banned?

Psy

You are still not banned?[/b]
    meh, all it takes is 1 tell

Ghandi

why would you bann this account if i am using it to defense myself ? and psy need to talk with you because you are making a terrible mistake, if you put me some conditions to get unbann ezquerra just tell me. you have my msn here : [email protected]

why would you bann this account if i am using it to defense myself ? and psy need to talk with you because you are making a terrible mistake, if you put me some conditions to get unbann ezquerra just tell me. you have my msn here : [email protected][/b]
    You should have said [email protected] - And then say you just happen to use your boyfriend's email at his house.

Ghandi

some mods are conspirating to get me out from forum? thats so impartial, really dont know what ferruzo did to everyone but i want answers about my unfair ban since i don't deserve that, if ferruzo made some wrong that i am not sure about it, he deserves all punishment, but you are aplying punish that he made to me... i should ask what kind of forum is this? where the inocent people are getting kicked because they are the wrong person that you believe?, frankie dont be scare i am coming you in peace what u think me and ferruzo gonna give him kick ass? if you are right about you are saying about i am ferruzo u can see it with your own eyes, i think you are scare cause u have doubts and can take the risk to see 2 cousins there and we gonna bring our ID card too just for you can be sure that i am not picking a ramdom guy.

i am on msn and i can't see any mod or admi online to talk about this unfair bann it makes me realize they are agree with that making silence or they are too busy to see that perhaps.

just want you take a look about what conspiration i am talking about, check next image:

how coward can bee a group of gays cause they really are saying that when i can't defend myself, how they use group atack.

still waiting for some justice...[/b]

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Hey Ezquerra/Ferruzo if I don't post here, its because I don't f**king care about this, I don't care if your account will be unblock or not, I JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT IT and stop to say/write my name here, don't forget this is a 'hall of shame'.

Pce out.

Btw I agree with TripleOG4Life you talk/write SAME as Ferruzo, he used to use 'I not' instead of 'I don't'.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast