Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; In the mod section, I even made the argument saying that if there even was two different people, ferruzo has ...
Page: 11

Psy

In the mod section, I even made the argument saying that if there even was two different people, ferruzo has undoubtedly posted with your account because of all the simularities. You two are identical with your personalities. If you said that you were his identical twin I would have believed you and you wouldn't be banned. This cousin excuse is lame.

sexy Owa

please for the love of god just try and find another forum to scam on, you are obviously not welcome here, nobody cares to here your far fetched lies about you not being Ferruzo.

Banned

Lol, i just noticed this on the screenshot Ezguerra/Ferruzo w/e posted himself:

Just wanna know if that account is banned too?

Ghandi

Hey Ezquerra/Ferruzo if I don't post here, its because I don't f**king care about this, I don't care if your account will be unblock or not, I JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT IT and stop to say/write my name here, don't forget this is a 'hall of shame'.

Pce out.

Btw I agree with TripleOG4Life you talk/write SAME as Ferruzo, he used to use 'I not' instead of 'I don't'.[/b]
    i didnt know that only ferruzo had exclusivity to say instead and i don't, you see how ridiculous it sounds?

In the mod section, I even made the argument saying that if there even was two different people, ferruzo has undoubtedly posted with your account because of all the simularities. You two are identical with your personalities. If you said that you were his identical twin I would have believed you and you wouldn't be banned. This cousin excuse is lame.[/b]
    all people has always similarities when they talk, if i had some similar grammar when i talk thats why i learned some english too and i am getting better english as i can, the thing if you believe this or not believe, the fasct is you make a mistake banning a guy who didn't anything even on this forum i never post selling or buying any char, if you want forbidme that i can't sell any account (that i know because ko4life rulez) or any item for the price to get unbann i will understand and i wont sell any so will dedicate to post and get better my english, thats why i like this forun, when i help people explaining some stuff of ko i learned new words for my vocabulary too.
    im saying on different ways that i am not ferruzo but you guyz don't want heard or believe or whatever i just can say a lot of lies make more effect than only one true.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Ezquerra, this is so pathetic, you want to join this forum, however, why? there's another forums on the internet, why dont you just go there? why KO4Life if you know that you/your cousin were/was banned from here, no matter what he did or what he didn't he WAS BANNED, can you understand it? ppl knows that you 'spammed' same as Ferruzo did, you 'talk' same as Ferruzo did, we're not a dumb comunity in cases like this. And if you said that u keep the name Ferruzo cuz ppl loves him, so for ur bad luck ppl here doesn't like ferruzo, we don't want him anymore, he f**ked up his reputation doing trades for everywhere, sometimes to earn 15$-20$ but the punishment was getting banned from KO4Life. Maybe you/your cousin should try to join this forum, 2-3 years later, when nobody can remember about you/your cousin.

Ezquerra, this is so pathetic, you want to join this forum, however, why? there's another forums on the internet, why dont you just go there? why KO4Life if you know that you/your cousin were/was banned from here, no matter what he did or what he didn't he WAS BANNED, can you understand it? ppl knows that you 'spammed' same as Ferruzo did, you 'talk' same as Ferruzo did, we're not a dumb comunity in cases like this. And if you said that u keep the name Ferruzo cuz ppl loves him, so for ur bad luck ppl here doesn't like ferruzo, we don't want him anymore, he f**ked up his reputation doing trades for everywhere, sometimes to earn 15$-20$ but the punishment was getting banned from KO4Life. Maybe you/your cousin should try to join this forum, 2-3 years later, when nobody can remember about you/your cousin.[/b]
    AMEN.

Have a little of dignity/respect to yourself and don't come back at least 1 year later. Wait a second scammers don't deserve any, not even from themselves.
    Stop crying like a kid when some1 take his candy... if you actually are ferruzo's cousins go blame him for giving you a bad reputation.

Ghandi

Ezquerra, this is so pathetic, you want to join this forum, however, why? there's another forums on the internet, why dont you just go there? why KO4Life if you know that you/your cousin were/was banned from here, no matter what he did or what he didn't he WAS BANNED, can you understand it? ppl knows that you 'spammed' same as Ferruzo did, you 'talk' same as Ferruzo did, we're not a dumb comunity in cases like this. And if you said that u keep the name Ferruzo cuz ppl loves him, so for ur bad luck ppl here doesn't like ferruzo, we don't want him anymore, he f**ked up his reputation doing trades for everywhere, sometimes to earn 15$-20$ but the punishment was getting banned from KO4Life. Maybe you/your cousin should try to join this forum, 2-3 years later, when nobody can remember about you/your cousin.[/b]
    the way that you acting here is becoming pathethic, i explained the reasons why i like this forum, but the fact is after these people say i am scammer should i keep my mouth closed and give up ? the reasons that i keep on fight here are dignity, a group of people accusing a inocent person and make people like you realized theirself they are acting wrong.
    thats the mainly reasons and i wont get back on this.
    AMEN.
    Have a little of dignity/respect to yourself and don't come back at least 1 year later. Wait a second scammers don't deserve any, not even from themselves.
    Stop crying like a kid when some1 take his candy... if you actually are ferruzo's cousins go blame him for giving you a bad reputation.[/b]
    if we are talking about dignity/respect here you shouldn't say this, if i was ferruzo prolly i wouldn't be here and yeah i would do the coward thing that you recommended, that for the persons who did something wrong, but i am not and i wont come back 1 year or 10 years later i will stay here to get justice and clean myself overall.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Dude, seriously I'm tired of reading your e-drama... aren't you tired of pretending to be someone else? What part you don't get? YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON KO4LIFE even if you are Ferruzo or not...you are just not welcome... go kick Ferruzo(yourself) for giving you a bad name Period

Ghandi

Dude, seriously I'm tired of reading your e-drama... aren't you tired of pretending to be someone else? What part you don't get? YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON KO4LIFE even if you are Ferruzo or not...you are just not welcome... go kick Ferruzo(yourself) for giving you a bad name[/b]
    apart of being cousin of ferruzo, what i did else ?

apart of being cousin of ferruzo, what i did else ?[/b]
    I think you are still having trouble understanding the fact that no one believes(including myself) you are Ferruzo' so called "cousin"; therefore, your replies/accusasion/appeals will simply be ignored and you'll be treated nothing but a dbag. I hope I got that cleared for you also the forum rules clearly state that spamming is against the rule which you violated so many times before you got banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9343
    SPAM is NOT tolerated. Not even in offtopic section. Rewardhit/TreasureTrooper links are considered SPAM, specially on signatures.[/b]
    If you weren't banned for being a scammer/Ferruzo, I'm sure people would get you banned for spamming the hell out of forum. I hope I got this cleared as well for you. Why don't you make your own private Knight Online forum and have fun there instead of trashing this forum?

Again, why aren't you still banned?

Ghandi

I think you are still having trouble understanding the fact that no one believes(including myself) you are Ferruzo' so called "cousin"; therefore, your replies/accusasion/appeals will simply be ignored and you'll be treated nothing but a dbag. I hope I got that cleared for you also forum rules clearly state that spamming is against the rule which you did very well before you got banned.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9343
    If you weren't banned for being a scammer/Ferruzo, I'm sure people would get you banned for spamming the hell out of forum. I hope I got this cleared as well for you. Why don't you make your own private Knight Online forum and have fun there instead of trashing this forum?

Again, why aren't you still banned?[/b]
    that i know about spamming is for people who made non sense post like +1 or "great" you checked all my posts before to say this ?, and get bann for spammer is not same get bann for scammer thats different my friend, they are making dmg to my honor here including you...

that i know about spamming is for people who made non sense post like +1 or "great" you checked all my posts before to say this ?, and get bann for spammer is not same get bann for scammer thats different my friend, they are making dmg to my honor here including you...[/b]
    Excuse me while I laugh *HahAh* *HahahHa* OK. Sorry about that but I had to... May I ask what honour are you talkin' about? Ferruzo/Ezquerra/Ghandi let me clear one more fact for you, if you may. You have no honour your honour has been "damaged"/destroyed/broken into million pieces when you scammed God knows how many people yet you still take the word "honour" in your mouth. Are you trying to be sarcastic, funny or something else that I'm not aware about?

Again, Why aren't you still banned?

Ghandi

Excuse me while I laugh *HahAh* *HahahHa* OK. Sorry about that but I had to... May I ask what honour are you talkin' about? Ferruzo/Ezquerra/Ghandi let me clear one more fact for you, if you may. You have no honour your honour has been "damaged"/destroyed/broken into million pieces when you scammed God knows how many people yet you still take the word "honour" in your mouth. Are you trying to be sarcastic, funny or something else that I'm not aware about?

Again, Why aren't you still banned?[/b]
    wow behind of a computer people can be so agressive... what people i scammed you talking about ? and it is ezquerra/ghandi ferruzo is not here stop love ferruzo and i have a lot of honour even i can give you some of this to get out this topic because you are ruining yourself to keep talking like other people do... i didn't know that sarcastic and true had the same meaning.

and again, why my accout is not unbanned yet and my name clean from here?

wow behind of a computer people can be so agressive... what people i scammed you talking about ? and it is ezquerra/ghandi ferruzo is not here stop love ferruzo and i have a lot of honour even i can give you some of this to get out this topic because you are ruining yourself to keep talking like other people do... i didn't know that sarcastic and true had the same meaning.

and again, why my accout is not unbanned yet and my name clean from here?[/b]
    Who is being aggressive? I'm simply stating the facts, nothing else. If you've been taking my replies as aggressive replies then I'm afraid you need a basic reality check or do what Moe said which was
    You should consider investing the money that you scammed into an education.[/b]
    Much love, Ghosty

Banned

I am going to say something.

No proof has been provided. Either show proof or don't post. "Oh they talk the same/spam the same" WHO CARES.

I talked with ferruzo for awhile. Me and him are some what friends because i played his character. The way equzza speaks to me on MSN is different. I could be wrong and these 2 people are same person but no facts have been shown.