Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; I am going to say something. No proof has been provided. Either show proof or don't post. "Oh they talk ...
Page: 12

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I am going to say something.

No proof has been provided. Either show proof or don't post. "Oh they talk the same/spam the same" WHO CARES.

I talked with ferruzo for awhile. Me and him are some what friends because i played his character. The way equzza speaks to me on MSN is different. I could be wrong and these 2 people are same person but no facts have been shown.[/b]
    Vandy, I think you are one of the best Mods on Ko4Life when it comes to judgment but then why was he banned in the first place? I'm guessing some sort of evidence was presented at the time hence he was banned for it by admins... Even if he is really who he claims to be, personally I still won't trust this person. Just my two cents.

It would be nice to see some replies from Admins just to clerify this situtation.

Banned

Vandy, I think you are one of the best Mods on Ko4Life when it comes to judgment but then why was he banned in the first place? I'm guessing some sort of evidence was presented at the time hence he was banned for it by admins... Even if he is really who he claims to be personally I still won't trust this person. Just my two cents.

It would be nice to see some replies from Admins just to clerify this situtation.[/b]
    Appreciate your kind words. A Admin did not ban him. Reason why he was banned was because everyone like RIGHT NOW are all in this topic flaming him ect. so he was banned.

most flames came after he was banned, post #103 ruined him

Admin

We already know you live in the same City, The same House, The same Basement celler with your mom.[/b]

THERE IS NO BASEMENT ON PERU U RETARD FUCK

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Split personality anyone? :P

Banned

No proof has been provided. Either show proof or don't post. "Oh they talk the same/spam the same" WHO CARES.

I talked with ferruzo for awhile. Me and him are some what friends because i played his character. The way equzza speaks to me on MSN is different. I could be wrong and these 2 people are same person but no facts have been shown.[/b]
    Like many people said, better safe than sorry, and that IS a fact.

Banned

Now he's back as Ezquerra, Ferruzo reloaded spamming the forums like there is no tomorrow trying to get his post count up so he can be more "trustable" probably all just for another scam, i saw him trying to buy iron set for usd. Moderators have performed IP checks on him, the result? over 46+ different IPs and you dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure out he is using a proxy to surf the forums... His replies when being acused of being Ferruzo is "i am not Ferruzo, i am his cousin" seriously... what kind of moron would believe this bull shit?
    Post: By Ezquerra \\\ On this post here he posts some PK videos of Ferruzo, hmmm...

Post: By Ezquerra \\\ Image \\\ On this post here he reaches lvl 80 on his warrior and decides to post some screen shots expecting a bunch of "gj"s "gratz"s "gg"s .... yea... big mistake...[/b]

Ghandi

hi all i am ezquerra, sorry if i took ghandi name but thats the only one account who got validaition so i can use reply option now.

I was absent from forum around 2 days and back from studies travel and what have i found? : got ban ?, didn't know that this topic exist so before to reply here i read all.
    i log on ko4life at home and cyber when i am on travel or when i am out of university i log on cyber close to there thats why u can see several ip's, can't get the chance to reply because i got back from travel i i found account banned.
    what scamm you talking about ? more trustable ? when i said i want post to become more trustable? who cares that ? i just wanted to help people check my post u can see that, about photobucket account already i explained ferruzo gave to me his account cause i couldn't get one. i know some stuff about ko and when i help... i help, i not care post numbers delete all from ezquerra i not care about it just wanted to colaborate some at forum.
    i am being honest when i say i am not ferruzo what bullshit can be this?
    thats completely unfair ban, you are making a terrible mistake accusing a different person for some that i didn't, making dmg to my person.

i am kinda shocked, i tryed to add admis/mods to my msn but they aren't online or perhaps didn't acept to me, the only two persons that i could talk and i thanks to them are J and vandy, trying to explain them that problem but they told me can't do anything cause they didn't bann me, so who was ? need to talk with that person and explain to him what is happening and why he trusted on other people words who really don't know me?.

it could be some more extreme, i know the mod frankie is from peru too, if he lives on lima me and ferruzo can visite him and make a personal meet and he can see we are different persons not the same as you guyz say, so frankie u acept the challenge? you can say scammer face to face to ferruzo, i can bring him to you.

I keep ferruzo nick ingame cause it is famous and loved, then i can change it for mine because warrior is mine atm not have the money necessary to do it.

if u have any doubt and want to know more about it add me thats my msn : [email protected]

at them moment it is all i can say because i need to clear myself about it.[/b]

some mods are conspirating to get me out from forum? thats so impartial, really dont know what ferruzo did to everyone but i want answers about my unfair ban since i don't deserve that, if ferruzo made some wrong that i am not sure about it, he deserves all punishment, but you are aplying punish that he made to me... i should ask what kind of forum is this? where the inocent people are getting kicked because they are the wrong person that you believe?, frankie dont be scare i am coming you in peace what u think me and ferruzo gonna give him kick ass? if you are right about you are saying about i am ferruzo u can see it with your own eyes, i think you are scare cause u have doubts and can take the risk to see 2 cousins there and we gonna bring our ID card too just for you can be sure that i am not picking a ramdom guy.

i am on msn and i can't see any mod or admi online to talk about this unfair bann it makes me realize they are agree with that making silence or they are too busy to see that perhaps.

just want you take a look about what conspiration i am talking about, check next image:

how coward can bee a group of gays cause they really are saying that when i can't defend myself, how they use group atack.

still waiting for some justice...[/b]

Banned

Like many people said, better safe than sorry, and that IS a fact.[/b]
    If this was the case with scammers then basically every person that alot of people say ban him hes scammer would get banned, then this forum would be ALOT smaller. Would you like it if this happened to you?

@snootch - I played ferruzo character also.. Oh shit i am ferruzo too ban me. See, Just because he has screenshots ect. does not mean he is Ferruzo.

Banned

If this was the case with scammers then basically every person that alot of people say ban him hes scammer would get banned, then this forum would be ALOT smaller. Would you like it if this happened to you?[/b]
    Lol, if mods in ko4life thought in that retarded way, then there wouldnt be a ko4life forum. Ofc you would have to manage it with a lot of common sense and some proofs, not in the way you said it would "Oh hes a scammer, ban him!". Ofc mods wont do that, im just saying, 99.9% of the ko4life community (at least the ones interested in this case), agreed he was the actual Ferruzo, just namechanged, along with that, there was also proofs, conversations, complaints, screenshots, incriminations, etc, that helped us think what we all thought. By getting rid of him for avoiding a ban for scamming, we save our ko4life community of getting scammed, obviously. Maybe we didnt have 100% proof of it, but at least we can comfort ourselves he was banned for spamming 900 posts in less than 2 months

GG GUYS EZQUERRA IS UNBANNED THANKS VANDY!

Ghandi

GG GUYS EZQUERRA IS UNBANNED THANKS VANDY![/b]
    thanks for let them people know about this first than me, finally justice came, vandy and majix were a great support on this and we knew the true can win, i wont dissapoint them and noone on this forum, an honest person can't be accused just because a relative did something wrong in the past, i can proof i will be more trustable than everyone of you here, the time and actions will say this.
    about the guys who were talking against me i forgive them, you guys dont need to apologies because each one has his own proud so i wont say now you guyz apologies, i just forgive you.

1 thing more, psy edit this topic and get out my name from here

Banned

Lol, if mods in ko4life thought in that retarded way, then there wouldnt be a ko4life forum. Ofc you would have to manage it with a lot of common sense and some proofs, not in the way you said it would "Oh hes a scammer, ban him!". Ofc mods wont do that, im just saying, 99.9% of the ko4life community (at least the ones interested in this case), agreed he was the actual Ferruzo, just namechanged, along with that, there was also proofs, conversations, complaints, screenshots, incriminations, etc, that helped us think what we all thought. By getting rid of him for avoiding a ban for scamming, we save our ko4life community of getting scammed, obviously. Maybe we didnt have 100% proof of it, but at least we can comfort ourselves he was banned for spamming 900 posts in less than 2 months [/b]
    Only proof was he spammed just like ferruzo did and he said a phrase like ferruzo did. Hey they are couzins.. They learn from each other ect. Just like me and my couzins do.

Only proof was he spammed just like ferruzo did and he said a phrase like ferruzo did. Hey they are couzins.. They learn from each other ect. Just like me and my couzins do.[/b]
    reset his postcount?

Banned

reset his postcount?[/b]
    Yeah, I'd suggest if you ever unban Ezguerra, to reset his post count. Since he stated he didn't care about his post count. It'd be wrong to unban him and let him with all those 900 spam posts he made, maybe just reset his posts and let him gain his own trust back again by not spamming and just trying to be a nice guy to the community.