Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; he is already unbanned ._....
Page: 13

he is already unbanned ._.

he hasnt been unbanned yet but hes gonna be unbanned soon since we have "NO PROOF"

look again G_G

Ghandi

it must be a joke, i got unbanned but i can't see merchant section and can't make a post :mellow:

Keep his post count permanently at 0 or something

or label him in his personal title as "suspicious... trade @ ur own risk".... or some kinda "suspicious" tag as i once suggested

Banned

Or better yet... Have Vandy and Trip punished when he actually does scam someone.

Or better yet... Have Vandy and Trip punished when he actually does scam someone.[/b]
    wtf u talking about? i want him banned more than any1 here.

Ghandi

Yeah, I'd suggest if you ever unban Ezguerra, to reset his post count. Since he stated he didn't care about his post count. It'd be wrong to unban him and let him with all those 900 spam posts he made, maybe just reset his posts and let him gain his "NO PROOF"[/b]
    and thats right you not have any, then you say you are not a "follower"

Or better yet... Have Vandy and Trip punished when he actually does scam someone.[/b]
    every mod that employed time to make me get unbaned, they have my word, i wont dissapoint them making some wrong.

i actually did a scamm to someone? thats you are saying now? from you my friend i hope the worst, you are really annoying on this topic, you dont do other thing to start a flame here, return back to your cave and stop saying bullshits here...

kibal

Only proof was he spammed just like ferruzo did and he said a phrase like ferruzo did. Hey they are couzins.. They learn from each other ect. Just like me and my couzins do.[/b]
    if my cousin steal something , with only 1 word coming from me he ll give it back ...so dont know whta kind of cousin do u have.

This thread blows.

Banned

wtf u talking about? i want him banned more than any1 here.[/b]
    oh, my bad ;o
    guess its just vandy then

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

thanks for let them people know about this first than me, finally justice came, vandy and majix were a great support on this and we knew the true can win, i wont dissapoint them and noone on this forum, an honest person can't be accused just because a relative did something wrong in the past, i can proof i will be more trustable than everyone of you here, the time and actions will say this.
    about the guys who were talking against me i forgive them, you guys dont need to apologies because each one has his own proud so i wont say now you guyz apologies, i just forgive you.

1 thing more, psy edit this topic and get out my name from here[/b]
    I'm waiting for Majix on MSN, rly need to talk with him.

Btw I've found this:

You sold too many dodgey accounts - the curropt one is you.
    You are not welcome on these forums anyone helping to sell stuff here is going to get banned.

BTW you just got another account banned[/b]
    Who knows if you really bought Ferruzo's char? cuz someday I won't surprise if you sell your warrior 80 @ Akara, so who really knows if its rly yours or its Ferruzo's ... as Felix said clearly 'anyone helping to sell stuff here is going to get banned'.

And Ezquerra you said you like this forum, but this forum (most ppl) doesn't like you, sorry.

Well, i dont know why even after 1 mod already banned him, and psy aproved it, there come other mod and unban him with the excuse there is no proof.

I believe there is an ethical thingy between mods, admins, etc. That makes them discuss something before 1 choice is taken.
    I mean ezquerra was unbanned and TripleOG4life and Psy didn't even know. How is it possible?

Psy

there's 3 topics i'm concerned with right now: this one, the one in the mod section about this one, and the one about majix in the Cheater's section.

I'm concerned about this one because he's not welcome here, yet he keeps talking to other mods to get him unbanned.

I'm concerned about the one in the mod section because I lay my mod status on the line, if he's unbanned then I lose all trust in ko4life and I won't want to be associated with it anymore.

And I'm concerned about the one with Triple and Majix because it's mod against mod, and the accuser seems to have more skeletons in his closet.

Ghandi

there's 3 topics i'm concerned with right now: this one, the one in the mod section about this one, and the one about majix in the Cheater's section.

I'm concerned about this one because he's not welcome here, yet he keeps talking to other mods to get him unbanned.

I'm concerned about the one in the mod section because I lay my mod status on the line, if he's unbanned then I lose all trust in ko4life and I won't want to be associated with it anymore.

And I'm concerned about the one with Triple and Majix because it's mod against mod, and the accuser seems to have more skeletons in his closet.[/b]
    point 1 : about if people hate me or love me is not the main reason, we are talking about here of a man that is getting false accusation from a band of guys here.

point 2 : who said you are perfect and can't make a mistake ? you are not losing your trust as a mod you should learn of this, be carefully when you have preference for massive request instead to hear both parts talking, thats one of the things that make you lose trust as a mod.

if i got unbaned is because mods saw my case and gave me reason since you guys not have any solid proof just speculations.

and psy i still waiting to get my name out from here...