Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; point 1 : about if people hate me or love me is not the main reason, we are talking about ...
Page: 14

point 1 : about if people hate me or love me is not the main reason, we are talking about here of a man that is getting false accusation from a band of guys here.

point 2 : who said you are perfect and can't make a mistake ? you are not losing your trust as a mod you should learn of this, be carefully when you have preference for massive request instead to hear both parts talking, thats one of the things that make you lose trust as a mod.

if i got unbaned is because mods saw my case and gave me reason since you guys not have any solid proof just speculations.

and psy i still waiting to get my name out from here...[/b]
    this is a forum run by people that voluntarily pay for all the server fees and hosting shit, if they wanna ban you without a reason, they are free to do so. Honestly, i think its a much better choice keeping you banned since it would remove the possibility of a suspicious or fishy account. This isnt law class or real life court case, as moemoneyman said in majix' topic, when theres a shitload of coincidences, its pretty much a sign of you being guilty. Your case has way too many coincidences involved, and im pretty sure the majority part of the forum would rather have you banned than allowed to freely roam this forum. You think this isnt justice? this is just a forum run by volunteers, they could ban anyone if they wanted, and this hall of shame stuff is made to benefit the community as a whole, and banning a highly suspicious person, even without proofs, would be beneficial to the community IMO.

just my 2 cents.

lol, This guy should stay banned just for being related to Ferruzo - it's clear their the same people. But go go vandy, let's get him unbanned - Then when he scams, I say we ban Ferruzo, and Vandy.

Ghandi

this is a forum run by people that voluntarily pay for all the server fees and hosting shit, if they wanna ban you without a reason, they are free to do so. Honestly, i think its a much better choice keeping you banned since it would remove the possibility of a suspicious or fishy account. This isnt law class or real life court case, as moemoneyman said in majix' topic, when theres a shitload of coincidences, its pretty much a sign of you being guilty. Your case has way too many coincidences involved, and im pretty sure the majority part of the forum would rather have you banned than allowed to freely roam this forum. You think this isnt justice? this is just a forum run by volunteers, they could ban anyone if they wanted, and this hall of shame stuff is made to benefit the community as a whole, and banning a highly suspicious person, even without proofs, would be beneficial to the community IMO.

just my 2 cents.[/b]
    of course they could but it calls like break moral rules, if this forum continue like this way just hearing massive request instead both part in case, thats calls impartiality and you want this or not, the site will get down the ranking as a serious forum.

of course they could but it calls like break moral rules, if this forum continue like this way just hearing massive request instead both part in case, thats calls impartiality and you want this or not, the site will get down the ranking as a serious forum.[/b]
    what moral rules? theres no respect in the internet. everybody lies from left to right and get away with it. thats why they're considering unbanning u. moral rules pfft. its moral to be honest, why dont u try being honest for once?

of course they could but it calls like break moral rules, if this forum continue like this way just hearing massive request instead both part in case, thats calls impartiality and you want this or not, the site will get down the ranking as a serious forum.[/b]
    You are just a fucking scammer, Fucking piece of shit Ferruzo.

point 1 : about if people hate me or love me is not the main reason, we are talking about here of a man that is getting false accusation from a band of guys here.

point 2 : who said you are perfect and can't make a mistake ? you are not losing your trust as a mod you should learn of this, be carefully when you have preference for massive request instead to hear both parts talking, thats one of the things that make you lose trust as a mod.

if i got unbaned is because mods saw my case and gave me reason since you guys not have any solid proof just speculations.

and psy i still waiting to get my name out from here...[/b]
    @point 1 : i dont care who hate you or love you
    @point 2 : none induced him to ban you, facts talk by itself, and since vandy came here and wrote this
    Originally posted by vandy
    I am going to say something.

No proof has been provided. Either show proof or don't post. "Oh they talk the same/spam the same" WHO CARES.

I talked with ferruzo for awhile. Me and him are some what friends because i played his character. The way equzza speaks to me on MSN is different. I could be wrong and these 2 people are same person but no facts have been shown.
    It's like he'd have said "Psy, you are so noob there wasn't enough proof. Why did u ban him?
    YOU SEE? Vandy put him in such an embarrassing situation, what he should have done is talk to him privately and tell him what he thinks.

Now ppl like you will say Psy is moved by massives request.

Banned

just my 2 cents.[/b]
    Probably the best post you've ever made in all those 3.5k spam posts, but that's allright =]

I agree with akutee, if this forum doesn't want you here, and you know we don't like you, why do you want so badly to come back? It's like trying to get back into a cave full of wolves, knowing if you come back, they gonna eat you up.
    I think most of the people here doesn't care anymore if you are truly innocent, they just don't want you here. Period, end of story, sayonara, bye, arrivederci, adios!

One more thing, why dont you tell to your cousin to give back the scammed money? or maybe say that just to your mirror.

I know it sounds weird but if my cousin or some1 related to me would have done something like this i'd be chasing him till he do the right thing.

One more thing, why dont you tell to your cousin to give back the scammed money? or maybe say that just to your mirror.

I know it sounds weird but if my cousin or some1 related to me would have done something like this i'd be chasing him till he do the right thing.[/b]
    +1

Just being the cousin of Ferruzo should be enough to ban him, Clearly he is Ferruzo.

If it talks like an asshole, and looks like an asshole, then chances are it *is* an asshole.

Ghandi

I know it sounds weird but if my cousin or some1 related to me would have done something like this i'd be chasing him till he do the right thing.[/b]
    already did, i spoken with him about this trouble and he told me he never did anything wrong and i know my cousin... i will not continue to talk about him because you will say i am defending him.

so what u expect i do ? beat him because rest people saying that he is guilty ? it would looks like psy action...

i just keep doubts about him thats all...

yes sir, yes. Banning a highly suspicious, hated, scammer would lead to the downfall of the forum. yes sir, you are truely a genious.

yes sir, yes. Banning a highly suspicious, hated, scammer would lead to the downfall of the forum. yes sir, you are truely a genious.[/b]
    +1

Ghandi

yes sir, yes. Banning a highly suspicious, hated, scammer would lead to the downfall of the forum. yes sir, you are truely a genious.[/b]
    oh really ?? so all people on this topic of hallofshame got ban by highly suspicious?? or because was prooven that they did really scamm to others ?

Psy

oh really ?? so all people on this topic of hallofshame got ban by highly suspicious?? or because was prooven that they did really scamm to others ?[/b]
    Exactly what your Ferruzo account got banned for, highly suspicious trades that may or may not have been as a result of his own doing.

Ghandi

Exactly what your Ferruzo account got banned for, highly suspicious trades that may or may not have been as a result of his own doing.[/b]
    if he did something wrong and he got kicked out from here, i think he paid the punishment but what about me that i didn't do any trade?...

excusme but my ferruzo account ? zzzz