Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; So you know the accounts you sell "may" be taken back yet you don't warn the people who buy them? ...
Page: 2

iiighoxtiii

So you know the accounts you sell "may" be taken back yet you don't warn the people who buy them?
    Good you are banned, piece of shit.[/b]
    i am really surprise, i think u missed some words that i let on last topic.

The account that i have sold before i always told people " change pw email buy kcash/prem" thats all the people say when they trade accounts. but now the last account that i sold i advice to guy beyond to say "change pw email buy kcach/prem".

I think u are poor spammer half/brain around here make offense with out read to ramdom people that u found in order to increase ur post number.

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Next words coming from Ferruzo :

"Well i am surprised i tried to log my account ko4life today and it says i am temporaly accout suspended.. ¿why?, Shurt sent me pm when i was selling my girakon account and told me : if u fail selling account again you are done here. So i sold this last account mine like 2 weeks ago (ask to sandro) and now i am taking warn and creating methods to avoid that giving to account buyers/traders how protect more his acc (since some shits happen about another 2 accounts that i have sold), psy u are really wrong to bann me temporally this time i didn't do anything wrong the ban that u made to me is based on old topic that it not shows nothing (ask to phgl3m) i sold him a good gear items on logos thats why i am on his trustable list, about sommarblond is a kiddo who lost his account sharing with another guy i am 100% sure of that and like he got pissed about it he is coming to here and make a post against me.
    When u ask me to reply to this guy sending you a proof i did (did u read the pm that i send you ?). I can see you are just acting cause a lot of jelaous people who not get any money/friends here prayed you to bann me and u did if any consisten proof cause u did not get any.
    Accounts i am selling in the last time is from real friends from peru that i made on akara playing with them, actually priest lvl 70 was sold to luca doing a succesfull trade and i have another one lvl 72 and i have 2x rogues lvl 70 more to sell, i am taking a risk selling accounts (of course if one of them take back by the owner i will get bann cause Shurt warned to me last time) and i would take cause i am selling knowing that warn, but really these guyz are really good friends of mine and they would never do they just look for my help cause i have time and experience doing sell/trades here, i hope to talk shurt or some mod/admi about this because you sir can not bann some user cause A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY THAT".

That's all[/b]
    Haha... So my sharer right? phgl3m told us he bought it from a "english" guy so whats hes ko4life nick and msn?

iiighoxtiii

Haha... So my sharer right? phgl3m told us he bought it from a "english" guy so whats hes ko4life nick and msn? [/b]
    ask him then...

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

ask him then...[/b]
    Last time i did i didnt get any answers... And its abit funny, i dont even have any english friends that plays KO :mellow:

I find it funny that the guy is saying he's not a scammer, when theirs nearly 10 topic's about him scamming people. Kinda odd to sit here and defend that, Hardly think the 10 would "Plot" to use that excuse - Also, He sold them all account's as well so :x

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I decided to ban him after talking to PSY.

It is not an excusse to keep selling unsecure accounts if you hasve just baought and sold the account for profit. If a garage sold you a 2nd hand car that was unsafe who is to blame?

He has to take responibility for the acounts he has sold which he was plainly not doing.

Warning to his friends - If I find out so much as one of you are helping him sell stuff on here I will bann your accounts , I will ip block you and I be an extra bastard and pas the ip's on to K2 just for good measures.

Banned

ferruzo is my friend

Cibertec

links 1/2/3 are from the same kiddo cryer (sommarblond) and that post has not done (there is no proof inside it)
    link 4 is from a guy who was really stupid for buy to someone from germany who used this msn : [email protected] and we don't know if it was a story created by some fan of me.
    link 5 if from el_emin who said he lost account 1 month after... i tryied to help him via msn in order to recover his account but he never answered to me (afk)
    I sent you my defense via pm psy so whats wrong with you?

I decided to ban him after talking to PSY.
    It is not an excusse to keep selling unsecure accounts if you hasve just baought and sold the account for profit. If a garage sold you a 2nd hand car that was unsafe who is to blame?

He has to take responibility for the acounts he has sold which he was plainly not doing.

Warning to his friends - If I find out so much as one of you are helping him sell stuff on here I will bann your accounts , I will ip block you and I be an extra bastard and pas the ip's on to K2 just for good measures.[/b]
    Like i said shurt warned me after these posts but it is ok i will stop selling more chars, but remember i can show you message from shurt when he told me : If u fail selling other account more u will get ban terminated cause u have many post about scammed accounts... i acepted that.

So felix i will stop to sell accounts anyway so bann me off, because the actions like u taking bann me is really unfair.

are u just using friends accounts ferruzo or why do u need extra accounts

and i've said it a few times when i've seen him trying to sell accounts past ones he sold were scammed and he took no responsibility this is another reason there needs to be rules if account trading / selling is going to be allowed and rule #1 no accounts known to have been hacked multiple times are not allowed to be sold theres a handfull of them in olympia and im sure members of other server market sections can point them out also

either way NO ONE not mods NO ONE should be allowed to sell an account for other people as they wont take any responsibility when the account is hacked or scammed maybe that should be a rule also either no selling accounts or items for usd for other people or no matters who items or who's account it is if u sold it ur responsible

go any market section u'll find ur own mods / well known ppl selling chars / items on servers they have never even played

Psy

are u just using friends accounts ferruzo or why do u need extra accounts[/b]
    Damn, busted. He created a new account to sell more characters. Check his post history.

sexy Owa

Damn, busted. He created a new account to sell more characters. Check his post history.[/b]
    Noticed that also xD nice knowing you ferruzo :/

Ilusion

Cibertec = Scamer =hacker

Cibertec O.c he is hacker scammer

Cibertec = Scamer =hacker

Cibertec O.c he is hacker scammer[/b]
    Who the hell are you talking about o_O; Were talking about Ferruzo in his topic lol.

eduarvera23

a guy that posted like 5 posts above yours... deffending ferruzo...

a guy that posted like 5 posts above yours... deffending ferruzo...[/b]
    A scammer defending another scammer, Ironic haha.

I didn't even notice, oh well , thanks for telling me zel xD

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast