Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; i got few msn conversations of him, telling me how the guy who bought his Logos acc didnt change the ...
Page: 3

RideOn

i got few msn conversations of him, telling me how the guy who bought his Logos acc didnt change the info, so he took the items there and sold it to make some cash

thats really lame, anyway hes job sux, PizzaHut guy for living is sad, i think he needed some cash to buy food or something ;p

Ferruzo scammer piece of shi

mammlea2

i got few msn conversations of him, telling me how the guy who bought his Logos acc didnt change the info, so he took the items there and sold it to make some cash

thats really lame, anyway hes job sux, PizzaHut guy for living is sad, i think he needed some cash to buy food or something ;p

Ferruzo scammer piece of shi[/b]

well said ugly boy! fuck you ferruzo!

Ferruzo scammer piece of shi[/b]
    Who gives u the right to say to anyone scamer, when u tryed to scam 2xrocs from sexit on logos pff

Banned

i got few msn conversations of him, telling me how the guy who bought his Logos acc didnt change the info, so he took the items there and sold it to make some cash[/b]
    If you provide this evidence, i think it'll be more than enough to shut all his buddies mouths up.

RideOn

Who gives u the right to say to anyone scamer, when u tryed to scam 2xrocs from sexit on logos pff[/b]
    u got proof of it? lol, that retarded told me scammer and when he saw me he didnt say a shit

RideOn

Banned

ferruzo got pwned.

why are u blocking out your own words .. my spanish is rough as i haven't used it much since logos but as ur blocking out ur own words i'd say u probly jus helped em

RideOn

why are u blocking out your own words .. my spanish is rough as i haven't used it much since logos but as ur blocking out ur own words i'd say u probly jus helped em[/b]
    u think im retarded? lol i just help him? he never gave me any info xD juaaaaaaa

bye bye fatass private always talking shit

Cadence96

why are u blocking out your own words .. my spanish is rough as i haven't used it much since logos but as ur blocking out ur own words i'd say u probly jus helped em[/b]
    You made a good point. However I just see him as an accomplice. Because he hid such information since 07/2007.

RideOn

You made a good point. However I just see him as an accomplice. Because he hid such information since 07/2007.[/b]
    on that time i didnt play ko so why make so much trouble about it, he start to talk shit about me, so time to fck him, anyway think whatever u want... pple want proof there it is

Cadence96

on that time i didnt play ko so why make so much trouble about it, he start to talk shit about me, so time to fck him, anyway think whatever u want... pple want proof there it is[/b]
    Are proofs now necessary? He has been banned already.
    Well... you hid this kind of info, even when you seem to be pretty active in this forum... honestly, you are no better than ferruzo.

RideOn

Are proofs now necessary? He has been banned already.
    Well... you hid this kind of info, even when you seem to be pretty active in this forum... honestly, you are no better than ferruzo.[/b]
    prff whatever ;p

franxoxd2

[/b]
    you should be get ban too because there is a kind of accomplished on that with you, teaching to ferruzo get items back.

both scammers die.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast