Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; you should be get ban too because there is a kind of accomplished on that with you, teaching to ferruzo ...
Page: 4

RideOn

you should be get ban too because there is a kind of accomplished on that with you, teaching to ferruzo get items back.

both scammers die.[/b]
    lol? wes is the good friend of ferruzo and now u r accusing me of this? prfff

franxoxd2

lol? wes is the good friend of ferruzo and now u r accusing me of this? prfff[/b]
    I don't care and not deffending ferruzo, like you when i met you on kamikazee and we exp sometimes same way like ferruzo, i just tell you both are scammers and involved on accounts back, you are showing us yourself that.

scammers away from this honest forum, ferruzo already got banned, now it is your turn to get ban, who knows maybe you helped to ferruzo get back the other accounts right?

ow miguel talking about scamming????? wtf?
    remember logos?
    even in akara who knows u scammed bola and his friends for some lowzy items
    and make them quit the server
    ur a known scammer ur self u just need to stfu sindce u quit ko go jurke off
    ferruzo working in a pizza hut? so what whats ur point?
    u live out of ur fathers hand? wow ur so great dude
    still i dont belive ferruzo scammed some1
    there is no direct proof
    he just sold an acount and maybe the real owner scammed it but not enough for me hence the fact he made countless of sales whithout any scamming involved
    as for miguel he started this campaign against us hating us like we did something with his familiy or something
    like u said u quit the game
    this is ko4life if u dont play it go do something else quz ur shit at it anyway
    cya moron

franxoxd2

I hope migueldeath get ban from this forum, that guy is not trustable.

whats up miguel ? stayed mute

What i can say about Ferruzo.

We did account trade. He gave info first, i gave second, everything went smooth.
    I never talked with him before, even never knew him. O well maybe we was in same paramun party someday but its doesnt count.

But after 2 weeks i got 2 mails on my e-mail with "Receiving forgotten password" on my ko4life account, and this account which we traded. I dunno who could do this, and theres no proof to say that Ferruzo did it but Hopefully nothing wrong happened. He didnt do anything wrong yet but Im keep reading those topics and really, im getting scared.

But in my eyes he's not scammer, cuz he didnt scam me when he could.

RideOn

ow miguel talking about scamming????? wtf?
    remember logos?
    even in akara who knows u scammed bola and his friends for some lowzy items
    and make them quit the server
    ur a known scammer ur self u just need to stfu sindce u quit ko go jurke off
    ferruzo working in a pizza hut? so what whats ur point?
    u live out of ur fathers hand? wow ur so great dude
    still i dont belive ferruzo scammed some1
    there is no direct proof
    he just sold an acount and maybe the real owner scammed it but not enough for me hence the fact he made countless of sales whithout any scamming involved
    as for miguel he started this campaign against us hating us like we did something with his familiy or something
    like u said u quit the game
    this is ko4life if u dont play it go do something else quz ur shit at it anyway
    cya moron[/b]
    did i scammed them? lol turk retard boy stfu , anyway pple try to get proof about me lol

pd: that id he put on the conversation was from Ferruzo@logos not a random acc fcking idiot xD juaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

noob

didinino

I hope migueldeath get ban from this forum, that guy is not trustable.

whats up miguel ? stayed mute[/b]
    u play knight from mid January and u know everything so fast?
    3 post man, get urself some reuptation, u cant accuse some1 with ur new account! btw why did u make one, what was ur older account?

about ferruzo, i think there is a miss understanding on this situation and i wouldnt end this investigation...
    im offering my help on hearing both sides if needed.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

u play knight from mid January and u know everything so fast?
    3 post man, get urself some reuptation, u cant accuse some1 with ur new account! btw why did u make one, what was ur older account?

about ferruzo, i think there is a miss understanding on this situation and i wouldnt end this investigation...
    im offering my help on hearing both sides if needed.[/b]
    I play Knight Online since 2005 October, but i just joined in August 2006 to KO4Life ... you are wrong about it, the joined date to KO4Life forums doesn't mean that he started to play Knight Online that day/month. And about those msn chat logs there's ir clearly the support to Ferruzo by G7 about scamming and its not the big deal cuz both are peruvians. -_-

i bet miguele told him to
    look who is talking about being noob lmao
    miguel ur a little cunt homie cya

RideOn

i bet miguele told him to
    look who is talking about being noob lmao
    miguel ur a little cunt homie cya[/b]
    lol my words r so hard to make pple scam each others lol

ferruzo is a 23 years old guy, he can take decitions by his own , so plz stop flaming me for nothing

ur a moron and u like the fact i gave u attention dont deny it
    u started this unblock me on msn so i can call u names pls

franxoxd2

lol my words r so hard to make pple scam each others lol

ferruzo is a 23 years old guy, he can take decitions by his own , so plz stop flaming me for nothing [/b]
    how can ferruzo can reply here or take decisitions here if he go ban already and i don't know why don't you get ban already for help to ferruzo take items back in that case.

RideOn

ur a moron and u like the fact i gave u attention dont deny it
    u started this unblock me on msn so i can call u names pls[/b]
    i dont want trash pple on my msn so i dont even have ur email bye bye turk retard get a life

BashToBash

Tanto barro se tiran ? ... pasame la voz , parchamos cuentas personalmente me llegan los delatores x el motivo q sea .

Moral ferruzo. G_G

RideOn

Tanto barro se tiran ? ... pasame la voz , parchamos cuentas personalmente me llegan los delatores x el motivo q sea .

Moral ferruzo. G_G[/b]
    95372869 cuando quieras donde quieras serrano de mierda

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast