Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; funny, miguel told ferruzo to scam that guy just because that guy said that miguel was scammer...
Page: 5

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

funny, miguel told ferruzo to scam that guy just because that guy said that miguel was scammer

RideOn

funny, miguel told ferruzo to scam that guy just because that guy said that miguel was scammer[/b]
    lol? juaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

some pple need to go back to school, so they can learn to read again

if u read well he said:.... miguel did u remember that guy who say that im scammer?, well that noob didnt change the pw of my char, so i took some items there... and blah blah blah, where it says that i have something to do there?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Irony is Rideon was one of the GG mages of old Diez and I never heard a bad word about him in 3 years.

Stephany

LOL rideon scam ppl on ares he steal items to hes real life friend sexamoto and others acc in ares and dissapear

RideOn

LOL rideon scam ppl on ares he steal items to hes real life friend sexamoto and others acc in ares and dissapear[/b]
    to sexamoto? LOOOOOOOOL, LET ME LAUGH MY ASS PLZ!, dont let me start talking about it plz

pd: how i can dissapear if sexamoto knows where i live LOL...

franxoxd2

Tanto barro se tiran ? ... pasame la voz , parchamos cuentas personalmente me llegan los delatores x el motivo q sea .

Moral ferruzo. G_G[/b]
    Tienes mi apoyo, es de la peor persona que he conocido en este foro.

Irony is Rideon was one of the GG mages of old Diez and I never heard a bad word about him in 3 years.[/b]
    the fact u knew rideon aka migueldeath before and he was a good guy with you doesn't means he can not do some scamms to another people not involved in this forum, i heard he gave advice to guyz how to back account + items and he got some money for lend his "services".

I suspect this guy is done since the moment when he showed us conversation with ferruzo about "help ferruzo how to take back account or items".

I think not only me, mostly people already want to migueldeath gen ban.

MoNiTo

ow miguel talking about scamming????? wtf?
    remember logos?
    even in akara who knows u scammed bola and his friends for some lowzy items
    and make them quit the server
    ur a known scammer ur self u just need to stfu sindce u quit ko go jurke off
    ferruzo working in a pizza hut? so what whats ur point?
    u live out of ur fathers hand? wow ur so great dude
    still i dont belive ferruzo scammed some1
    there is no direct proof
    he just sold an acount and maybe the real owner scammed it but not enough for me hence the fact he made countless of sales whithout any scamming involved
    as for miguel he started this campaign against us hating us like we did something with his familiy or something
    like u said u quit the game
    this is ko4life if u dont play it go do something else quz ur shit at it anyway
    cya moron[/b]
    +1 , but i hate u ibo o.ç

RideOn

lets get me ban plz poor guys lets see

btw wes stop posting by ferruzo , i know he could use ur acc to post ;p

so i help pple to scam others and i get money from it? lol some guys should get a life, im really fine with my job , so i dont need to scam friends to get items or money

lol? juaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

some pple need to go back to school, so they can learn to read again

if u read well he said:.... miguel did u remember that guy who say that im scammer?, well that noob didnt change the pw of my char, so i took some items there... and blah blah blah, where it says that i have something to do there?[/b]

srry i think u need that, u actually self-owned on ur pic 3.

ferruzo --> miguel : recuerdas q me dijiste -- remember u told me
    ferruzo --> miguel : cagarlo x difamarte de scammer? -- fuck him for calling u scammer?
    miguel --> ferruzo : ah puta esta bien -- haha well done
    miguel --> ferruzo : csm -- fuck
    miguel --> ferruzo : lo hubieras delelveleado -- u should have deleveled him
    miguel --> ferruzo : por tarado -- for beeing an idiot
    miguel --> ferruzo : --

RideOn

srry i think u need that, u actually self-owned on ur pic 3.

ferruzo --> miguel : recuerdas q me dijiste -- remember u told me
    ferruzo --> miguel : cagarlo x difamarte de scammer? -- fuck him for calling u scammer?
    miguel --> ferruzo : ah puta esta bien -- haha well done
    miguel --> ferruzo : csm -- fuck
    miguel --> ferruzo : lo hubieras delelveleado -- u should have deleveled him
    miguel --> ferruzo : por tarado -- for beeing an idiot
    miguel --> ferruzo : -- [/b]
    so what u want me to do, kick his ass? its his problem lol, he told me that guy didnt pay me completly so he said he got scammed but after that he said , that guy pay me the rest but i took some items from the char LOL, THATS SCAM DUDE

pd: and yes i dlvl a scammer before

simple, u wanted to scam him like ferruzo did for just calling u scammer, anyway someday u guys will get banned as well for scammers

no matter what u say or do im out of here

franxoxd2

lets get me ban plz poor guys lets see
    btw wes stop posting by ferruzo , i know he could use ur acc to post ;p
    so i help pple to scam others and i get money from it? lol some guys should get a life, im really fine with my job , so i dont need to scam friends to get items or money [/b]
    Like i said ferruzo is not my friend and i not care about him i just talk about scammers like you and ferruzo of course should be away from this forum cause like people know that u are not trustable already, ferruzo got ban and i hope he never back to this forum but you still here...

yeah right if u have a good job i am beethoven right? you can say whatever u want here for defend your "reputation" but there is evidence that you are helping people to get accounts back ( and money for you ) that is obvious , show us the complete conversation.

die scammer.

I know Miguel From Diez, and we was playing together in Akara, never i hear any problem with him, him have my respect for good person and great player, dont flame .

Cadence96

I know Miguel From Diez, and we was playing together in Akara, never i hear any problem with him, him have my respect for good person and great player, dont flame .[/b]
    Since 17/07 he knew ferruzo was a thief, but he never said nothing to a mod in this forum. Guilty of scam, I don't think... but guilty of complicity, YES.

franxoxd2

I know Miguel From Diez, and we was playing together in Akara, never i hear any problem with him, him have my respect for good person and great player, dont flame .[/b]
    oh nice miguel is loging with that account and try to clean his reputation, good for you.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast