Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; keep going guys...
Page: 6

RideOn

keep going guys

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i hope miguel gets banned here aswell for being an asshole and a dipshit w/o any life,please mods save him from his pain and let him fuck off, fucking untrustable faggot

Psy

can you guys settle down? I can't read Spanish, but i can assume from Miguel's post that ontop of all of what Ferruzo did, he did in fact scam some people. You want to ban him for not posting stuff against someone like Ferruzo, who can write better English than him and will have pages of responses? I sure am glad you're not our mods.

franxoxd2

can you guys settle down? I can't read Spanish, but i can assume from Miguel's post that ontop of all of what Ferruzo did, he did in fact scam some people. You want to ban him for not posting stuff against someone like Ferruzo, who can write better English than him and will have pages of responses? I sure am glad you're not our mods.[/b]
    in the conversation msn he shows conversation between him and ferruzo and he offered his help to ferruzo for scamm items and account.
    you can realize too when you see migueldeath deleted some msn chat parts when he talked, why he did that ? why u think psy?

Psy

He doesn't have to post incriminating info if he doesn't want to. Ferruzo can get one of his buddies to respond and show us what he said if he chose to do so. I still won't know what it all means.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

He doesn't have to post incriminating info if he doesn't want to. Ferruzo can get one of his buddies to respond and show us what he said if he chose to do so. I still won't know what it all means.[/b]
    Psy pm me in MSN of course I can translate to english word by word those msn chats.

franxoxd2

to sexamoto? LOOOOOOOOL, LET ME LAUGH MY ASS PLZ!, dont let me start talking about it plz

pd: how i can dissapear if sexamoto knows where i live LOL...[/b]

your still getting owned yourself, you only scamm people who DOESN'T know where you live isn't it ?

RideOn

your still getting owned yourself, you only scamm people who DOESN'T know where you live isn't it ?[/b]
    lol, then i should scam bola, and all my friends before, prfff

franxoxd2

lol, then i should scam bola, and all my friends before, prfff[/b]
    yes thats the point you not scamm friends just scamm unknown people and help to others make scamm too, surprise!.

RideOn

yes thats the point you not scamm friends just scamm unknown people and help to others make scamm too, surprise!.[/b]
    lol, hahahha, how i can scam unkown pple if i dont even know them? GO BACK TO SCHOOL KIDDO, u think random pple give me acces to them acc;s so me with my sexy words makes them give me all info right? stop watching cartoon network mofo

didinino

Psy, i've passed on those proofs, and i didnt see any proof.

ferruzo was banned from community pressure, alot of un-connected 'idiots' post "hey i c alot of topics about him, ban pls" and all they do is take their post count up.

tbh he lost any will to get un-banned, but it is clear that there is no justification for it.

public pressure was made here but now its 2 late.

small EDIT:

btw, all those proofs link to each other, there is no REAL proof only ppl saying ferruzo scammed them with no evidence.

sexy Owa

Psy, i've passed on those proofs, and i didnt see any proof.

ferruzo was banned from community pressure, alot of un-connected 'idiots' post "hey i c alot of topics about him, ban pls" and all they do is take their post count up.

tbh he lost any will to get un-banned, but it is clear that there is no justification for it.

public pressure was made here but now its 2 late.

small EDIT:

btw, all those proofs link to each other, there is no REAL proof only ppl saying ferruzo scammed them with no evidence.[/b]
    forum community's have the right to decide who to let on their forum do they not? i dont know about you but reguardless of if the "proofs" are linked its a lot of topics put up about one person who came onto this forum immediatly seeking to become a trusted trade mediator. our community has the right to protect ourselves from even the tiniest of risks :P including the possablility that ferruzo is a scammer

Good job, one scammer less on ko4life

El_Emin

Another good action from Ferruzo

http://www.frmtr.com/akara/1587371-ferruzo...cle-member.html

In that topic ppl say they click the box after towned so they got the all gems.

One of the replies made by his clanie and he said " oooo thats how he picked 3 gems in the party when we picked nothing"

PS: Sory for my English.

MoNiTo

Another good action from Ferruzo
    http://www.frmtr.com/akara/1587371-ferruzo...cle-member.html

In that topic ppl say they click the box after towned so they got the all gems.

One of the replies made by his clanie and he said " oooo thats how he picked 3 gems in the party when we picked nothing"

PS: Sory for my English.[/b]
    he's not real ferruzo, i think is Konvict his sharer he do same shit at dks with BES, BUS and Raptor

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast