Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; i was told he changed a guy. perhaps its because of this.. ferruzo doesnt do those kind of things. im ...
Page: 7

didinino

i was told he changed a guy. perhaps its because of this..
    ferruzo doesnt do those kind of things.

im still in same opinion as my post above.

Banned

so many people are turning on each other. so many secrets revealed. so many ties broken. this is just entertainment.

BoShkE

This topic still going on? Give it a rest already...

ppl are saying Ferruzo = Ezguerra.... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2096950

IP check pls and if so ban ban ban him b4 someone else falls into his trap :S

Psy

IP checks were done. FYI, Ferruzo was given several warnings to stop selling accounts, not by me but other mods as well as Shurt. He didn't comply, now he's banned because another one got scammed after THREE ****ING WARNINGS.

Ezguerra doesn't share the same IP as Ferruzo. Apparently, they're cousins or brothers. Perhaps he can post here and shed some light on the situation.

IP checks were done. FYI, Ferruzo was given several warnings to stop selling accounts, not by me but other mods as well as Shurt. He didn't comply, now he's banned because another one got scammed after THREE ****ING WARNINGS.

Ezguerra doesn't share the same IP as Ferruzo. Apparently, they're cousins or brothers. Perhaps he can post here and shed some light on the situation.[/b]
    ahhh ic ic.. mybad then :/

Banned

Ezguerra doesn't share the same IP as Ferruzo. Apparently, they're cousins or brothers. Perhaps he can post here and shed some light on the situation.[/b]
    So they dont share same ip, so what? a lot of cybercafes here in Peru.
    Also, Ferruzo gets banned and then his "cousin" (ok lets suppose its really his cousin) just suddenly appears and start spamming this forum to gain post count, and therefore some supposed fake trustability. What stops him from scamming people? Ferruzo can just simply use his "cousin's" acc to scam / post in market sections.
    Im just saying, this is like " Oh im sorry, im not Ferruzo, im just his cousin, you can trust me, now excuse me while i spam this forum and make 900 posts in 2 months, thank you ". I mean cmon, he even said he was his cousin.
    Clearer?
    Ok. Would you trust a criminal's friend?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <--- Fill in your answer here.

So they dont share same ip, so what? a lot of cybercafes here in Peru.
    Also, Ferruzo gets banned and then his "cousin" (ok lets suppose its really his cousin) just suddenly appears and start spamming this forum to gain post count, and therefore some supposed fake trustability. What stops him from scamming people? Ferruzo can just simply use his "cousin&#39;s" acc to scam / post in market sections.
    Im just saying, this is like " Oh im sorry, im not Ferruzo, im just his cousin, you can trust me, now excuse me while i spam this forum and make 900 posts in 2 months, thank you ". I mean cmon, he even said he was his cousin.
    Clearer?
    Ok. Would you trust a criminal&#39;s friend?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <--- Fill in your answer here.[/b]

yeah its kinda suspicoius.

I wish theres some kinda "suspicious/fishy" tag moderators can give to players here. Its just like this person has fishy buisness going on, however, theres no proof to ban him, so plz trade @ ur own risk...... something like taht would be awesome.

And maybe after 3 months of no fishy trades then the tag would wear off.....

Banned

yeah its kinda suspicoius.

I wish theres some kinda "suspicious/fishy" tag moderators can give to players here. Its just like this person has fishy buisness going on, however, theres no proof to ban him, so plz trade @ ur own risk...... something like taht would be awesome.

And maybe after 3 months of no fishy trades then the tag would wear off.....[/b]
    Yeah, that would be a nice feature.
    I thought you were just an asian spammer (wont call you chink cuz they might make a topic about me for racial discrimination lol :lol: )but you actually come up with good posts, dang

Yeah, that would be a nice feature.
    I thought you were just an asian spammer (wont call you chink cuz they might make a topic about me for racial discrimination lol :lol: )but you actually come up with good posts, dang [/b]
    i dont feel offended by the word chink at all :P

and nah im not one of those " +1~!" spammers..... a lotta my posts are paragraph length :P since i love posting in game questions and tips :P xD xD

leme go suggest that in ko4life section

ZumieZ

Akutee is a sweetheart , He is going for the olympics <3 , Aywww Beef Lo Mein daaaa??? , Yes Small plz =D

Akutee is a sweetheart , He is going for the olympics <3 , Aywww Beef Lo Mein daaaa??? , Yes Small plz =D[/b]

pfft noob "ngow yook lo mein" pfft your chinglish sux :/

nah i not going for olympics.. i dont wanna sound racist, but i have an everlasting hatred towards china, and their communist country. Proudly from HK~!

lei tiu jer jer small small dee plz ^^

Banned

Now he&#39;s back as Ezquerra, Ferruzo reloaded spamming the forums like there is no tomorrow trying to get his post count up so he can be more "trustable" probably all just for another scam, i saw him trying to buy iron set for usd. Moderators have performed IP checks on him, the result? over 46+ different IPs and you dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure out he is using a proxy to surf the forums... His replies when being acused of being Ferruzo is "i am not Ferruzo, i am his cousin" seriously... what kind of moron would believe this bull shit?

Post: By Ezquerra \\\ On this post here he posts some PK videos of Ferruzo, hmmm...

Post: By Ezquerra \\\ Image \\\ On this post here he reaches lvl 80 on his warrior and decides to post some screen shots expecting a bunch of "gj"s "gratz"s "gg"s .... yea... big mistake...

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Now he&#39;s back as Ezquerra, Ferruzo reloaded spamming the forums like there is no tomorrow trying to get his post count up so he can be more "trustable" probably all just for another scam, i saw him trying to buy iron set for usd. Moderators have performed IP checks on him, the result? over 46+ different IPs and you dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure out he is using a proxy to surf the forums... His replies when being acused of being Ferruzo is "i am not Ferruzo, i am his cousin" seriously... what kind of moron would believe this bull shit?
    Post: By Ezquerra \\\ On this post here he posts some PK videos of Ferruzo, hmmm...

Post: By Ezquerra \\\ Image \\\ On this post here he reaches lvl 80 on his warrior and decides to post some screen shots expecting a bunch of "gj"s "gratz"s "gg"s .... yea... big mistake...[/b]
    time ago web page of photobucket had problems and couldn&#39;t make my own account, ferruzo gave to me his photobucket account ... need to explain all?, you still being a coward spamming in all topics flaming me instead a make own topic about me, if you wanna do something do it well...[/b]
    There&#39;s topics about this in some sections in KO4Life.

Ezquerra is Ferruzo reloaded. Beware ...

Post: By Ezquerra \\\ Image \\\ On this post here he reaches lvl 80 on his warrior and decides to post some screen shots expecting a bunch of "gj"s "gratz"s "gg"s .... yea... big mistake...[/b]
    I only thought ur able to make sigs, didnt know you also had detective abilities xD

There&#39;s topics about this in some sections in KO4Life.
    Ezquerra is Ferruzo reloaded. Beware ...[/b]
    Then has the ko4life moderator council decided to ban him yet? its quite evident that ezquerra = ferruzo.................... right after hes banned all of a sudden a newly registered account comes up on the forums claiming to be his cousin, but posts about ferruzo&#39;s character hitting 80.............

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast