Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; I'll talk it up, you convinced me that he is him, i recall seeing a post about him having 60+ ...
Page: 8

Psy

I'll talk it up, you convinced me that he is him, i recall seeing a post about him having 60+ IPs on his account

Banned

vote snootchie for the next Investigation Moderator :P

sexy Owa

psy does his job pretty well as slick as you are i dont think you'll take it from him h34r:

Banned

psy does his job pretty well as slick as you are i dont think you'll take it from him h34r:[/b]
    didnt say i was taking anything, there can be more then one h34r:

anyway it was just a joke D=

Psy

Ezquerra is now banned. If past experience is any indication of what will happen next, he will come into this topic and create a convincing argument saying that he was not Ferruzo, or how impartial we're being; which would only further affirm my belief in him being Ferruzo. So Ferruzo, Ezquerra, whatever you want to call yourself now, save it.

Banned

Ezquerra is now banned. If past experience is any indication of what will happen next, he will come into this topic and create a convincing argument saying that he was not Ferruzo, or how impartial we're being; which would only further affirm my belief in him being Ferruzo. So Ferruzo, Ezquerra, whatever you want to call yourself now, save it.[/b]
    :wub:

Nice, I knew ko4life staff was smart enough to realize this

eduarvera23

Yay!

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

why ppl are so god damn motherf..... -_- (Ferruzo, Ezquerra)

why ppl are so god damn motherf..... -_- (Ferruzo, Ezquerra)[/b]
    As long as greed and laziness exists in this world, there will always be scamming assholes like him ^^ ppl that dont wanna pay the price yet they want to get the reward.

sexy Owa

i just cant say how glad i am he was banned before he really scammed somebody horrably >.< if there was much less intelligence around here ferruzo in time may have gotten in a position of power and then really could have fucked somebody up. im just glad to see it was stopped before it even started.

well done =)

Banned

i just have to say LOL ROFL 2 months waisted spamming

Ghandi

hi all i am ezquerra, sorry if i took ghandi name but thats the only one account who got validaition so i can use reply option now.

I was absent from forum around 2 days and back from studies travel and what have i found? : got ban ?, didn&#39;t know that this topic exist so before to reply here i read all.

IP checks were done. FYI, Ferruzo was given several warnings to stop selling accounts, not by me but other mods as well as Shurt. He didn&#39;t comply, now he&#39;s banned because another one got scammed after THREE ****ING WARNINGS.

Ezguerra doesn&#39;t share the same IP as Ferruzo. Apparently, they&#39;re cousins or brothers. Perhaps he can post here and shed some light on the situation.[/b]
    i log on ko4life at home and cyber when i am on travel or when i am out of university i log on cyber close to there thats why u can see several ip&#39;s, can&#39;t get the chance to reply because i got back from travel i i found account banned.

Now he&#39;s back as Ezquerra, Ferruzo reloaded spamming the forums like there is no tomorrow trying to get his post count up so he can be more "trustable" probably all just for another scam, i saw him trying to buy iron set for usd. Moderators have performed IP checks on him, the result? over 46+ different IPs and you dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure out he is using a proxy to surf the forums... His replies when being acused of being Ferruzo is "i am not Ferruzo, i am his cousin" seriously... what kind of moron would believe this bull shit?Post: By Ezquerra \\\ On this post here he posts some PK videos of Ferruzo, hmmm...
    Post: By Ezquerra \\\ Image \\\ On this post here he reaches lvl 80 on his warrior and decides to post some screen shots expecting a bunch of "gj"s "gratz"s "gg"s .... yea... big mistake...[/b]
    what scamm you talking about ? more trustable ? when i said i want post to become more trustable? who cares that ? i just wanted to help people check my post u can see that, about photobucket account already i explained ferruzo gave to me his account cause i couldn&#39;t get one. i know some stuff about ko and when i help... i help, i not care post numbers delete all from ezquerra i not care about it just wanted to colaborate some at forum.
    i am being honest when i say i am not ferruzo what bullshit can be this?

thats completely unfair ban, you are making a terrible mistake accusing a different person for some that i didn&#39;t, making dmg to my person.

i am kinda shocked, i tryed to add admis/mods to my msn but they aren&#39;t online or perhaps didn&#39;t acept to me, the only two persons that i could talk and i thanks to them are J and vandy, trying to explain them that problem but they told me can&#39;t do anything cause they didn&#39;t bann me, so who was ? need to talk with that person and explain to him what is happening and why he trusted on other people words who really don&#39;t know me?.

it could be some more extreme, i know the mod frankie is from peru too, if he lives on lima me and ferruzo can visite him and make a personal meet and he can see we are different persons not the same as you guyz say, so frankie u acept the challenge? you can say scammer face to face to ferruzo, i can bring him to you.

I keep ferruzo nick ingame cause it is famous and loved, then i can change it for mine because warrior is mine atm not have the money necessary to do it.

if u have any doubt and want to know more about it add me thats my msn : [email protected]

at them moment it is all i can say because i need to clear myself about it.

hi all i am ezquerra, sorry if i took ghandi name but thats the only one account who got validaition so i can replay now.

I was absent from forum around 2 days and back from studies travel and what have i found? : got ban ?, didn&#39;t know that this topic exist so before to reply here i read all.
    i log on ko4life at home and cyber when i am on travel or when i am out of university i log on cyber close to there thats why u can see several ip&#39;s, can&#39;t get the chance to reply because i got back from travel i i found account banned.
    what scamm you talking about ? more trustable ? when i said i want post to become more trustable? who cares that ? i just wanted to help people check my post u can see that, about photobucket account already i explained ferruzo gave to me his account cause i couldn&#39;t get one. i know some stuff about ko and when i help... i help, i not care post numbers delete all from ezquerra i not care about it just wanted to colaborate some at forum.
    i am being honest when i say i am not ferruzo what bullshit can be this?
    thats completely unfair ban, you are making a terrible mistake accusing a different person for some that i didn&#39;t, making dmg to my person.

i am kinda shocked, i tryed to add admis/mods to my msn but they aren&#39;t online or perhaps didn&#39;t acept to me, the only two persons that i could talk and i thanks to them are J and vandy, trying to explain them that problem but they told me can&#39;t do anything cause they didn&#39;t bann me, so who was ? need to talk with that person and explain to him what is happening and why he trusted on other people words who really don&#39;t know me?.

it could be some more extreme, i know the mod frankie is from peru too, if he lives on lima me and ferruzo can visite him and make a personal meet and he can see we are different persons not the same as you guyz say, so frankie u acept the challenge? you can say scammer face to face to ferruzo, i can bring him to you.

I keep ferruzo nick ingame cause it is famous and loved, then i can change it for mine because warrior is mine atm not have the money necessary to do it.

at them moment it is all i can say because i need to clear myself about it.[/b]

Seriously admins, at least let the boy give a chance to explain himself...

Banned

Ezquerra is now banned. If past experience is any indication of what will happen next, he will come into this topic and create a convincing argument saying that he was not Ferruzo, or how impartial we&#39;re being; which would only further affirm my belief in him being Ferruzo. So Ferruzo, Ezquerra, whatever you want to call yourself now, save it.[/b]

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast