Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Ferruzo, Ezquerra

This is a discussion on Ferruzo, Ezquerra within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; it could be some more extreme, i know the mod frankie is from peru too, if he lives on lima ...
Page: 9

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

it could be some more extreme, i know the mod frankie is from peru too, if he lives on lima me and ferruzo can visite him and make a personal meet and he can see we are different persons not the same as you guyz say, so frankie u acept the challenge? you can say scammer face to face to ferruzo, i can bring him to you.[/b]
    No thanks.

Banned

No thanks.[/b]
    wouldn't prove anything anyway... picks up random guy from street >.>

anyway a mod banned you, end of story your not coming back.

No thanks.[/b]
    fr4nkie wont do that, maybe you attempt to scam his wallet :lol:

fr4nkie wont do that, maybe you attempt to scam his wallet :lol:[/b]
    Lawl

sexy Owa

better safe then sorry imo

Ghandi

some mods are conspirating to get me out from forum? thats so impartial, really dont know what ferruzo did to everyone but i want answers about my unfair ban since i don't deserve that, if ferruzo made some wrong that i am not sure about it, he deserves all punishment, but you are aplying punish that he made to me... i should ask what kind of forum is this? where the inocent people are getting kicked because they are the wrong person that you believe?, frankie dont be scare i am coming you in peace what u think me and ferruzo gonna give him kick ass? if you are right about you are saying about i am ferruzo u can see it with your own eyes, i think you are scare cause u have doubts and can take the risk to see 2 cousins there and we gonna bring our ID card too just for you can be sure that i am not picking a ramdom guy.

i am on msn and i can't see any mod or admi online to talk about this unfair bann it makes me realize they are agree with that making silence or they are too busy to see that perhaps.

just want you take a look about what conspiration i am talking about, check next image:

how coward can bee a group of gays cause they really are saying that when i can't defend myself, how they use group atack.

still waiting for some justice...

Banned

Someone close this already, he's gonna go on with 4 pages of lies there is no way to prove you are his cousin. What will probably happen next is that after he gets rejected here... he will make a new account, take it easy on the posting at first then start spamming again.

Btw something else i didn't mention in my post before... i went back and looked at some Ferruzo's posts and they both talk/type the same way with some of the exact same spelling errors in some certain words and phrases.

and yes, i agree with what Owa said better safe then sorry...

u think me and ferruzo gonna give him kick ass?[/b]
    rofl, sorry had to quote it

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

still waiting for some justice...[/b]
    Yeah ok, you wait for that.

lol ferruzo ur such a bad liar. why are u so into these forums? is scamming the only way u make money irl lol? gtfo we're tired of ur bullshit and scamming and ur PATHETIC lies. i wont write anymore to u cause ur not worth any1's time, scumbag.

lol ferruzo ur such a bad liar. why are u so into these forums? is scamming the only way u make money irl lol? gtfo we're tired of ur bullshit and scamming and ur PATHETIC lies. i wont write anymore to u cause ur not worth any1's time, scumbag.[/b]

i love it when trip plays the bad cop

i am on msn and i can't see any mod or admi online to talk about this unfair bann[/b]
    Ezquerra/Ferruzo w/e this is not my business, its yours. I'm not the only one who says you don't deserve to post here, got it?

I'm done here.

Damn Psy is good.

Ghandi

it is really sad how to see people still saying the same, so i am lier and i deserve bann when i didn't nothing for god saint, i am giving options about i am saying the true but people still saying the same shit and i am starting to feel some frustrate cause there are a bunch of people who want out the wrong person...

tripleog4life another mode that lost the respect and less of serious person cause you just believe in other arguments and not heard mine,if u want tot ell some to ferruzo say to him not me go his msn and got the balls to say him that not here where people can support your "brave action", if psy banned me i need to talk with him about it, still offline the most mods and admis on my msn.

i hope frankie you are done here because if u still saying bullshits please say on my face and ferruzo too... we live in same city and you can find me you know...

i hope frankie you are done here because if u still saying bullshits please say on my face and ferruzo too... we live in same city and you can find me you know...[/b]
    We already know you live in the same City, The same House, The same Basement celler with your mom.

Ghandi

hi all i am ezquerra, sorry if i took ghandi name but thats the only one account who got validaition so i can use reply option now.

I was absent from forum around 2 days and back from studies travel and what have i found? : got ban ?, didn't know that this topic exist so before to reply here i read all.
    i log on ko4life at home and cyber when i am on travel or when i am out of university i log on cyber close to there thats why u can see several ip's, can't get the chance to reply because i got back from travel i i found account banned.
    what scamm you talking about ? more trustable ? when i said i want post to become more trustable? who cares that ? i just wanted to help people check my post u can see that, about photobucket account already i explained ferruzo gave to me his account cause i couldn't get one. i know some stuff about ko and when i help... i help, i not care post numbers delete all from ezquerra i not care about it just wanted to colaborate some at forum.
    i am being honest when i say i am not ferruzo what bullshit can be this?
    thats completely unfair ban, you are making a terrible mistake accusing a different person for some that i didn't, making dmg to my person.

i am kinda shocked, i tryed to add admis/mods to my msn but they aren't online or perhaps didn't acept to me, the only two persons that i could talk and i thanks to them are J and vandy, trying to explain them that problem but they told me can't do anything cause they didn't bann me, so who was ? need to talk with that person and explain to him what is happening and why he trusted on other people words who really don't know me?.

it could be some more extreme, i know the mod frankie is from peru too, if he lives on lima me and ferruzo can visite him and make a personal meet and he can see we are different persons not the same as you guyz say, so frankie u acept the challenge? you can say scammer face to face to ferruzo, i can bring him to you.

I keep ferruzo nick ingame cause it is famous and loved, then i can change it for mine because warrior is mine atm not have the money necessary to do it.

if u have any doubt and want to know more about it add me thats my msn : [email protected]

at them moment it is all i can say because i need to clear myself about it.[/b]

some mods are conspirating to get me out from forum? thats so impartial, really dont know what ferruzo did to everyone but i want answers about my unfair ban since i don't deserve that, if ferruzo made some wrong that i am not sure about it, he deserves all punishment, but you are aplying punish that he made to me... i should ask what kind of forum is this? where the inocent people are getting kicked because they are the wrong person that you believe?, frankie dont be scare i am coming you in peace what u think me and ferruzo gonna give him kick ass? if you are right about you are saying about i am ferruzo u can see it with your own eyes, i think you are scare cause u have doubts and can take the risk to see 2 cousins there and we gonna bring our ID card too just for you can be sure that i am not picking a ramdom guy.

i am on msn and i can't see any mod or admi online to talk about this unfair bann it makes me realize they are agree with that making silence or they are too busy to see that perhaps.

just want you take a look about what conspiration i am talking about, check next image:

how coward can bee a group of gays cause they really are saying that when i can't defend myself, how they use group atack.

still waiting for some justice...[/b]

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast