Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FromTheDarkness - [email protected]

This is a discussion on FromTheDarkness - [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; whata fuaaack bob , things are still the same after those days lmao , cant beleve...im not sure if u ...
Page: 2

whata fuaaack bob , things are still the same after those days lmao , cant beleve...im not sure if u did a SS bout pp , but make it agen , hope it's gonna help u nd kick his fat ass ...

peace grr

He just scammed a friend of mine, should of searched his name before doing the trade =/. Ban this fakka

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    seriously trying to chargeback me right now????? at 5 am as if i wasn't going to do anything about it???? now your making me go through all this shit w/ my bank for your scamming ass.........i left the game for like a month and i see this you low life. STOP WASTING MY TIME. scrub.

making me change everything cause of your dumbass.........

-bob

wow you really are a retard

ye i charged him back. He is a scammer!!

He also got banned from ko4life from this issue last time around and i dunno how he has gotten unbanned.

have a read your self FromTheDarkness scammer

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    wow you really are a retard

ye i charged him back. He is a scammer!!

He also got banned from ko4life from this issue last time around and i dunno how he has gotten unbanned.

have a read your self FromTheDarkness scammer
    just stop it, your a scammer and should be banned soon hopefully

Banned Senior Member

I have no idea how he wasn't banned a few months back already...
    Apparently the mods here only give infractions to people who care about the forum.

i soooooooo should have searched his name before i did the trade.. but oh well its only 72 usd thats nothing, but i guess its alot for this poor soab -

Banned Senior Member

he has mortgage to pay ^^

hella rage mode haha but im good now just 70 bucks......BUT thats like two eighth's of weed here FUAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

but yeah guys honestly trust ya boy yah tommy he did do a chargeback on top of my chargeback i didnt even bother having to change like EVERYTHING pretty gay shit. anyways my dicks still big thats all that matters everyone i know and care about on the game knows hes a scammer so next victim my bad guess you didnt know the big deals in cwest!!! haha kkkkkkkk
    as always

fuck bitches get money. outtie!
    quarter bro, quarter

Banned for scamming.

its the same $70 from that thread, its taken paypal this long to get it back

and just to add that i bought 7gb from Retail yestday ask him if it all went smooth

I apologize for your loss, always check a name before hand just to clear it up.

After looking into FromTheDarkness, and going over proof provided by Rizzy, FromTheDarkness is permanently banned for scamming.

Thanks for banning him. Hopefully with the evidences that i posted to paypal i will win this case.

yo bob, <--- amer

sorry for yo loss babygirl

Quote Originally Posted by eupheuz View Post
    yo bob, <--- amer

sorry for yo loss babygirl
    you need 50 as well?

He tryed to buy IN+10gbs from me... I'm damn lucky I got some friends who warned me about this guy since I didnt know charge back can be made in... 1 minute??

seriously trying to chargeback me right now????? at 5 am as if i wasn't going to do anything about it???? now your making me go through all this shit w/ my bank for your scamming ass.........i left the game for like a month and i see this you low life. STOP WASTING MY TIME. scrub.

making me change everything cause of your dumbass.........

-bob
    What a fucking low life... I dont even understand why people go through that whole fucking process of charging back? You gotta call your bank, claim fraud, cancel your card. Then you gotta sign an affidavit swearing all your claims is true. Then you gotta re setup all your automatic drafts with your insurance company, gym, mortgage payments, electric company, cell phone provider. etc.... then paypal calls you and you have to go through like 50 steps to get your paypal unblocked...

for $70???? LOL???

what a fag, then again hes prolly a fat, scrub with no car and lives with his parents so the gym, mortgage and car payments dont apply so he prolly doesnt give a fuck.

Mazen love you babygurl!

M4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast