Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

FromTheDarkness - [email protected]

This is a discussion on FromTheDarkness - [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by ChristoAuditore What a fucking low life... I dont even understand why people go through that whole fucking ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoAuditore View Post
    What a fucking low life... I dont even understand why people go through that whole fucking process of charging back? You gotta call your bank, claim fraud, cancel your card. Then you gotta sign an affidavit swearing all your claims is true. Then you gotta re setup all your automatic drafts with your insurance company, gym, mortgage payments, electric company, cell phone provider. etc.... then paypal calls you and you have to go through like 50 steps to get your paypal unblocked...

for $70???? LOL???

what a fag, then again hes prolly a fat, scrub with no car and lives with his parents so the gym, mortgage and car payments dont apply so he prolly doesnt give a fuck.

Mazen love you babygurl!

M4
    Try getting charged back for $20. Like, who does that?

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    you win lol...

fenrirstop

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    why let the thief win?
    some one scammed me for 25 usd. guess what i made a claim on pp and i got it back he was scared and admitted it self.
    and he cant charge the money back. the 70 usd is getting blocked first. and the buyer/seller have few weeks to talk about it. and if they cant come to an end or w/e then one of them got screwed D:
    Last edited by fenrirstop; 11-05-2011 at 05:38 PM.

this low lifer just chargebacked 30 usd, this kiddo most likely desperate of money.
    and ye i did trades before this topic came up, have been waiting for this to happend.

deserves a bump

haha after all this time he finally gets banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretty sick reading all this brings back memories.

Banned

FromTheDarkness has been banned by legendz for "proven scammer". Moved to Hall of Shame.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123