Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Gillette aka "PlayingForKeeps" aka PFK

This is a discussion on Gillette aka "PlayingForKeeps" aka PFK within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; IS there no crazy Aussie who wouldnt mind to visit this little prick. <_<[/b] boom? vandle?...
Page: 2

the_man_slayer

IS there no crazy Aussie who wouldnt mind to visit this little prick. <_<[/b]
    boom? vandle?

Banned

nah vandle wouldnt do it and boom&#39;s a pussy <3..

maybe chron?

He was a nice/funny guy on vent in game etc. =P

Just couldn&#39;t stop Scamming

Banned

cause tez is an idiot.[/b]
    ? i know for a fact you have been friends with known scammers before who you thought were good people...in the end you were wrong but thats life....get over it and move on

I hate doing this, but

+1

I told Tez several times that Gillette was not to be trusted. I told him how he would deceive him, and what he would do. He did what I foresaw. The aftermath: Tez blamed his noobiness for not listening...[/b]
    bah your wrong on alot of crap and have been.....you might want to blame half of diez cause they accepted him back even before i said anything lol

*clapping*[/b]
    lol?

i will say this....he didnt scam in 2moons lol but now i dont see him anymore and i did warn there community and they locked my topic on the official forums for 2moons lol

Psy

Tez, I remember clearly you saying you were "new to being a clan leader" and you "didn&#39;t know what you were doing." He deceived you and I said he would and the way he would in a series of PMs.

Knoisy

Didn&#39;t wanna show up again but well when tez comes I must reply and show his lies
    Tez knew gillete aka pfk was a scammer as he even scammed Tez ingame ( he stole an IN and stayed in clan after it eventhough everyone knew he scammed it )

Banned

Tez, I remember clearly you saying you were "new to being a clan leader" and you "didn&#39;t know what you were doing." He deceived you and I said he would and the way he would in a series of PMs.[/b]
    0o i never said that dude....i was a clan leader for over a year already....i doubt i would say that at that point lol...maybe you misunderstood

Didn&#39;t wanna show up again but well when tez comes I must reply and show his lies
    Tez knew gillete aka pfk was a scammer as he even scammed Tez ingame ( he stole an IN and stayed in clan after it eventhough everyone knew he scammed it )[/b]
    incorrect my friend...get ur facts right

he never took anything from me and never scammed me....the IN was a party drop and aviv told him he could keep it but then later aviv wanted it back cause he is a 12 year old little girl who whines and bitches at everthing if someone doesnt do what aviv wants...pfk didnt do something for aviv so he wanted his half for the IN....had nothing to do with me and it wasnt even a scam

yes i found out few months after he was in guild he was gillete and i let guild and ko4life decide what to do as guild said he should get a 2nd chance and guild decided to keep him in.....actually mainly obsene even though i warned obsene and told him to make sure he got back his items and sealed them on his account....obsense didnt listen to any of us

in the end yes he took a cs+6 from obsene and then went orc....thus he ruined his 2nd chance at becoming a good person ....i keep forgeting everyone is perfect on ko4life and you all dont need 2nd chances in life lol.....i am sure you all have gotten 2nd chances in life so stfu

everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves ....if they mess that up then they can be outcasts

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i keep forgeting everyone is perfect on ko4life and you all dont need 2nd chances in life lol.....i am sure you all have gotten 2nd chances in life so stfu

everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves ....if they mess that up then they can be outcasts[/b]
    Are you fucking retarded or you just pretend to be dumb so people feel sorry for you and let you "win" arguements? Who the fuck gets second chances after doing stuff that, in real life, would be considered THEFT, and punished by jail time if it was in the scale that Gillete/PFK did it. Sure, you get a second chance... ONCE YOU GET OUT OF FUCKING JAIL! And is not as if people comes out and gets a clean record, IT BECOMES PERMANENT THAT YOU ARE A GOD DAMN THIEF!

And damn right we are all perfect! Never forget that. You are forgetting to employ your ideas that we are all out to get you just cuz we envy you... wasn&#39;t it something among those lines? We are out to get you cuz you are a fucking idiot.

Twats like this make me wanna embrace genocide...

Forgot to mention, as contribution to the topic. Despite his scammed gear, PFK sucked pretty badly in PK. Owned him pretty badly in 1v1s and always saw him on the run in CZ.

bah your wrong on alot of crap and have been.....you might want to blame half of diez cause they accepted him back even before i said anything lol[/b]

Just want to say that the reason people accepted him was because you did. Tez, dunno if you know this, but there were lots of people, not only those in your clan but other&#39;s as well, that fully embraced Gillette simply because you did. If you&#39;re going to have the position you did, you have to know the consequences of your decision(s). There were numerous "Old-School" players that attempted to warn people, but because of your position, people chose to believe you instead.

Banned

Are you fucking retarded or you just pretend to be dumb so people feel sorry for you and let you "win" arguements? Who the fuck gets second chances after doing stuff that, in real life, would be considered THEFT, and punished by jail time if it was in the scale that Gillete/PFK did it. Sure, you get a second chance... ONCE YOU GET OUT OF FUCKING JAIL! And is not as if people comes out and gets a clean record, IT BECOMES PERMANENT THAT YOU ARE A GOD DAMN THIEF!

And damn right we are all perfect! Never forget that. You are forgetting to employ your ideas that we are all out to get you just cuz we envy you... wasn&#39;t it something among those lines? We are out to get you cuz you are a fucking idiot.

Twats like this make me wanna embrace genocide...

Forgot to mention, as contribution to the topic. Despite his scammed gear, PFK sucked pretty badly in PK. Owned him pretty badly in 1v1s and always saw him on the run in CZ.[/b]
    why do you always respond to anything that is said about me or a situation about me after the fact of someone already saying the same exact thing....your being very repetitve while flaming me for something someone already posted in this thread and i responded.......i swear your such a attention whore its patethic....really dro i know ur young but its time to grow up and stop.......ur opinion will never matter to many of us as you are such a back stabbing hypocrit its not even funny.......i did a search a while back on ur posts and in one min your sucking my cock and sucking the cock of others on here then next minute you turn on them without anything to back yourself up.....your a wandwagon jumper.....you will always be a follower as i have said before...you follow the mass&#39;s and go with the incrowd and never have you had your own original thought

please stay out of my posts as i have done with yours this whole past year....and if you do happen to want to respond do it without flaming post with some reason and facts to support your statements which you have not EVER

PS. pfk may have sucked at pk but its not like you were any better so dont pat yourself on the back to hard.....your no oscar lol....i love when you toot your own horn lol...shows your shitty character in real life

Just want to say that the reason people accepted him was because you did. Tez, dunno if you know this, but there were lots of people, not only those in your clan but other&#39;s as well, that fully embraced Gillette simply because you did. If you&#39;re going to have the position you did, you have to know the consequences of your decision(s). There were numerous "Old-School" players that attempted to warn people, but because of your position, people chose to believe you instead.[/b]
    i will speak with maturity to shurt cause instead of flaming like dro you actually are speaking with reason....love how dro and others flame and i am the one with 90% warn lol

shurt yes i was naive but i only accepted it cause obsene accepted it along with half of guild....we didnt find out he was pfk and no one did for over 4 months...when we did we had vote based on members and officer and it was there opinion that he has had access to obsenes account which was NOT sealed for 4 months and he didnt take anything as well as handing in clan bank drops and helping out others in guild so they accepted him and we were all fooled by him

in the end yes he did scam but even after we found out him and obsene stayed friends and shared things but now i told obsene many times to lock his crap and get all his items back on his account...he swore pfk had changed and was not like that and pfk played the part for months after that until obsene wanted the cs back and that is when everything went back to the old pfk

its not like any of us accepted his 2nd chance back with proof of redemption

Dro

why do you always respond to anything that is said about me or a situation about me after the fact of someone already saying the same exact thing....[/b]
    I want your body.

your being very repetitve while flaming me for something someone already posted in this thread and i responded.......i swear your such a attention whore its patethic....really dro i know ur young but its time to grow up and stop.......ur opinion will never matter to many of us as you are such a back stabbing hypocrit its not even funny.......[/b]
    Taking the advice of growing up from someone that is 40+ years old, playing kid&#39;s video games, posting in kid&#39;s forums while his children and wife are doing God knows what, is kind of... iono, oxymoron? Less oxy, more of the other stuff.

i did a search a while back on ur posts and in one min your sucking my cock and sucking the cock of others on here then next minute you turn on them without anything to back yourself up.....your a wandwagon jumper.....[/b]
    Sure, I love to suck on a good cock, but as soon as I find out that the owner is a cheating asshole, that supports cheatings, and has the IQ of a tickle me Elmo, I rather stop. Wouldn&#39;t you agree? I mean... you sucked mine aswell for quite a while.

you will always be a follower as i have said before...you follow the mass&#39;s and go with the incrowd and never have you had your own original thought[/b]
    Afirmative. But then again, you ain&#39;t no president of the U.S, so might aswell take your "insult" wich applies to every person in the world, except for a handfull, and shove it.

please stay out of my posts as i have done with yours this whole past year....and if you do happen to want to respond do it without flaming post with some reason and facts to support your statements which you have not EVER[/b]
    Can&#39;t, I&#39;m an Attention whore like you said... attention whores do what attentions whore needs... And why would I post facts when you&#39;ve never done that in your whole life? That applies to everything you say about me backstabbing or cheating or whatever the fuck you&#39;ve said. To backstabb is to do it behind your back so that you don&#39;t know... I think I do it pretty publicly.

PS. pfk may have sucked at pk but its not like you were any better so dont pat yourself on the back to hard.....your no oscar lol....i love when you toot your own horn lol...shows your shitty character in real life [/b]
    Oh... so to be able to say someone sucks, I&#39;ve got to be the ultimate best? I let my movies say what I don&#39;t need to. I know I ain&#39;t no Oscar or Fluppy, but at least my videos aren&#39;t cause of clinical depression, and at least I didn&#39;t gloated on my "godlike" character, wich was all babaed and raised in lvl taking advantage of other people *cough aviv cough*. Wait... why coughing? Aviv did all your lvling you backstabbing bastard, for you to kick him of the accout afterwards...

You&#39;ve got nothing to say to me.

As far as the warning, you are right... Give me a warn, I definetly deserve one, but it&#39;s worth it. Idiots have to be set in their place.

Banned

dro when you get a sack give me call until you will always be a little 18 year kid on the internet who has no respect and never will

once again you prove you stupidity by posting inaccurate statements

40+? or 32 maybe
    cheating? never did it and was proven i didnt
    playing games? i didnt know i had to be under a certain age
    aviv? i did most of the leveling to 74 lol ok so he did 4 levels wow yeah he deserves something....and more importantly he is a known scammer and is scum...nice job for sticking up for him...i guess you keep company with his like since you are of his liking.....how is charlie and pfk then....ur the same as them if u associate with aviv....he scammed that mage from tormentors who he helped level too.....nice friend you got there buddy

u brown nose more then anyone on these forums i have ever seen...its obvious and all you have to really do is search your posts...you dont need to beleive what i say

i love how you break down my replies to you cause it shows i press your little immature lapdog buttons

if you wanna speak about my family again and disrespect my wife or kids make sure you can do it to my face so i can put my foot up your ass.....or your more then welcome to send me your address and when i come down to peru i would prefer you talk shit about my wife and kids to my face directly so we can see how much of a man you really are then....until then i suggest you not imply anything involving my wife and kids cause i choose them over games asshole

learn your place cause you will never be able to put anyone in theres and its apparent you wont amount to anything with this kind of pent up aggression

i really hope someday you will have your own opinions and free will and just leech off others jump on a bandwagon

PS. get your last word in you little girl i wont reply back again....say what you want.....you will always a be a pussy4life on these forums who didnt ever gain shit ingame or real life.....have a nice day

Dro

Ohhhhh I got the small little indian tripping now didn&#39;t I? Awwwwww how cute. Well, you just pretty much proved my point on how you are the backstabbing one, with the whole aviv thing. And I am not defending whatever he has done, I just said you used him... as if 4 levels over 74 is as easy as blinking. If you had half a brain enough to arguement, you wouldn&#39;t need to make up relationships between known scamers with the people you&#39;ve taken advantage of.

I am forced to breakdown your replies, cuz otherwise you can&#39;t read for shit. For instance, where the fuck did I talked badly about your family? The only one under the scope is you douche, as I said that you are a hypocrit by telling someone to grow up, when you obviously haven&#39;t. I am not implying you choose games over your family, I am SAYING IT, otherwise you&#39;d be busy raising them than busy arguing with a "little 18 year kid on the internet who has no respect and never will", Mr. I Bought 200 duped Gbs cuz it&#39;s good busyness. lapdog buttons asshole little girl (I look smart if I put up petty insults after each paragraph don&#39;t I?)

And what the fuck you know about free will or own opinions? Just cuz you always got the defensive stand of the common scumbag doesn&#39;t means you think or express yourself in any original way. In fact, you are the one that is more associated to Charlie, you even write as him. Why the fuck would I jump off the "bandwagon" when I can get a free ride?

On a side note, when are you gonna fucking learn to type? One must know he&#39;s a moron if a spic writes in his 2nd language better than one on his 1st language.

Banned

*edited out*

have a nice day dro...your words will always fall on def ears....i hope in your next life your a better person

Dro

PS. get your last word in you little girl i wont reply back again[/b]
    Lmao, so weak minded.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast