Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Gillette aka "PlayingForKeeps" aka PFK

This is a discussion on Gillette aka "PlayingForKeeps" aka PFK within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; I like dro's posts, Tez your boring. Entertainment rating 6.3...
Page: 3

I like dro's posts, Tez your boring.

Entertainment rating 6.3

Banned

Lmao, so weak minded.[/b]
    zzzzz losers

I like dro's posts, Tez your boring.

Entertainment rating 6.3[/b]
    yes he is more entertaining lol....he will beat it like a dead horse

he is invisible matt

so how u been matt.....there is a guy in 2moons called F9Devil lol...i thought it was you ....he even applied to our 2moons guild and he said he knows who you are and he was on ares but he just always thought you guys were badass xD

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

PS. get your last word in you little girl i wont reply back again....say what you want.....you will always a be a pussy4life on these forums who didnt ever gain shit ingame or real life.....have a nice day[/b]
    Statement

have a nice day dro...your words will always fall on def ears....i hope in your next life your a better person[/b]

zzzzz losers
    yes he is more entertaining lol....he will beat it like a dead horse[/b]

wow... you really reek weakness. I mean, you can't even do simple tasks as... Oh Geez, doing what you say? :lol:

so how u been matt.....there is a guy in 2moons called F9Devil lol...i thought it was you ....he even applied to our 2moons guild and he said he knows who you are and he was on ares but he just always thought you guys were badass xD[/b]
    Blow dick much?

Anyway, made this specially for you (Updated version with help from Psy)

Banned

I lol'd. Anyway, PFK never did shit to me and he told me he kept the CS cuz they got in an arguement and obsene changed his PW and wouldn't give PFK his items off the account but he has scammed before and is good at it so I don't really believe that.

P.S. - Tez, just don't post. Dro > you.

Banned

I lol'd. Anyway, PFK never did shit to me and he told me he kept the CS cuz they got in an arguement and obsene changed his PW and wouldn't give PFK his items off the account but he has scammed before and is good at it so I don't really believe that.

P.S. - Tez, just don't post. Dro > you. [/b]
    DRO OWNS NOTHING

pussy on the forums....pussy in real life

if you notice dro never lets go anything....i blame it on his parents lack of support and being there for him....i think if they love him more he might have turned out a bit better

owning someone doesnt consist of making pictures....actually that shows his insecurity of his own life vs the persons he is making fun of.....as we can see from his posts and his replies he really is a sad pathetic kid who actually knows he will never accomplish anything in his real life......i actually feel sad for him a bit now

dro post what you want cause facts are my real life > your real life all day long....on these forums you can boast what you want and make as many pictures as you want but in real life when confronted you will always be the same pussy you are on these forums

dro you should be diappointed in yourself at this juncture since you have no stooped to a new low that makes you look like a jackass more then ever....i mean come on....how old do you have to be to make pictures.....really nerd grow up "on noossss i am cool i can make pics to flame people because i cant win against them"

and to the matte comment wtf is that....are you on drugs dro....has nothing to do with me sucking dick idiot....its some kid who is on matts nuts...i think you might want to replace that pic of me with you ugly ass pic in there since you have always been the dick

and pfk told me the same thing as to why he scammed obsene but i doubt obsene kept any of his shit cause when i logged on obsenes account i never saw anything new that was someone elses.....so i am sure pfk was lieing to you

Judas Iscariot

....i blame it on his parents lack of support and being there for him....i think if they love him more he might have turned out a bit better[/b]
    Wait not that this is my fight or anything but small personal thought here "should a person who leveled to 80 and has kids be saying this?"

:huh:

(from this point on I exit this topic!)

Banned

Wait not that this is my fight or anything but small personal thought here "should a person who leveled to 80 and has kids be saying this?"
    :huh:

(from this point on I exit this topic!)[/b]
    He had slaves. h34r:

Dro

DRO OWNS NOTHING

pussy on the forums....pussy in real life

if you notice dro never lets go anything....i blame it on his parents lack of support and being there for him....i think if they love him more he might have turned out a bit better

owning someone doesnt consist of making pictures....actually that shows his insecurity of his own life vs the persons he is making fun of.....as we can see from his posts and his replies he really is a sad pathetic kid who actually knows he will never accomplish anything in his real life......i actually feel sad for him a bit now

dro post what you want cause facts are my real life > your real life all day long....on these forums you can boast what you want and make as many pictures as you want but in real life when confronted you will always be the same pussy you are on these forums

dro you should be diappointed in yourself at this juncture since you have no stooped to a new low that makes you look like a jackass more then ever....i mean come on....how old do you have to be to make pictures.....really nerd grow up "on noossss i am cool i can make pics to flame people because i cant win against them"

and to the matte comment wtf is that....are you on drugs dro....has nothing to do with me sucking dick idiot....its some kid who is on matts nuts...i think you might want to replace that pic of me with you ugly ass pic in there since you have always been the dick

and pfk told me the same thing as to why he scammed obsene but i doubt obsene kept any of his shit cause when i logged on obsenes account i never saw anything new that was someone elses.....so i am sure pfk was lieing to you[/b]
    You should take your blah blah and go to the blahblahologist, cuz who cares about reading a whole post of bitching and whining. By the way:

And actually, feeling sorry is a two way street there little indian. If you think that you became succesfull the exact moment that you decided your life was for sale at an hourly rate of $16.75, give or take a shitty office party every year and a box of stale donuts in the morning, only to go home to a dumpy house and play games in some shit hole state that people more successful than you glance at out of their window as they pass over in a private jet on their way home to bang their hot trophy wives, you are dead wrong. The fuck are you to say your life > mine? At least I am on vacations, if I wanna spend my free time on a PC playing games, so be it. You on the other hand, are wasting your slave time bitching on the Internet. Watch out tho, your boss might find you, make you wear a pretty bow on your head and deep throat him.

Oh, and saying that my parents have lack of support is as inaccurate as it is hypocritical, coming from a guy that spends his time at video games instead of raising his children.

How many times you've posted after you said you weren't gonna do it anymore? LMAO... can't get tired of this, such a weak mind.

Banned

your lips are doing this *opens and closes hands* but they should be doing this *closes hands*

poor dro

why do u keep making yourself look like a ass when i have repetedly said i am at work thus i cant raise my kids from here

the fact i barely play games other then 2 night a week after the kids are bed shows your dumb ass remarks make no sense as usual

i can actually say my life does own yours cause it simply does....i am my own boss so no one to answer then ur the owner douchebag.....and as i said before lets compare paychecks....let me know when ur ready to compare your sad life...let me know when u accept cause i have called you out a few times and you havent backed yourself up yet

as i already said you really need to grow up and learn to read posts thoroughly

sexy Owa

your lips are doing this *opens and closes hands* but they should be doing this *closes hands*

poor dro

why do u keep making yourself look like a ass when i have repetedly said i am at work thus i cant raise my kids from here

the fact i barely play games other then 2 night a week after the kids are bed shows your dumb ass remarks make no sense as usual

i can actually say my life does own yours cause it simply does....i am my own boss so no one to answer then ur the owner douchebag.....and as i said before lets compare paychecks....let me know when ur ready to compare your sad life...let me know when u accept cause i have called you out a few times and you havent backed yourself up yet

as i already said you really need to grow up and learn to read posts thoroughly[/b]

your an owner of a business, a father, a husband. and your bickering back and forth with him as if you yourself are a child as you claim dro to be, an Adult would look the other way and not drop down to his level just thought id point that out.

Banned

your an owner of a business, a father, a husband. and your bickering back and forth with him as if you yourself are a child as you claim dro to be, an Adult would look the other way and not drop down to his level just thought id point that out.[/b]
    ur right but......human nature lol but at least mines in defense

oh well now i was told to stop fueling his childish flames from the higher ups so i guess i will

anyways see ya dro...its always fun

DragonFire

Diez of our lives Episode 76234 h34r:

Dro

poor dro

as i already said you really need to grow up and learn to read posts thoroughly[/b]
    lmao, another proof of how sad you are, need to compare paychecks to see who's a better life. You never really passed the age of "my wee wee is bigger than urs, I'm better" didn't ya?

You are your own boss? Didn't you worked at a bank or something? I doubt someone smart enough to OWN a bank would be retarded enough to be arguing over "my paycheck is bigger than yours" on a game's Forum. If such person exists... God helps us all. My paycheck is 100$ a week, enough to pay what I need while studying. Then again, I'm only 19 and already half way on my career thanks to a scholarship. Wanna compare lifes? What the fuck did you had by the age of 19? A couple of goats and a chicken? Get back to India Apu.

And why on earth would I waste my time reading all your blah blah? Is all the same, like hearing a techno music over and over again. "you are a douche, you are immature, you are a backstabber, you are.. blah blah.. another petty insult... blah blah .... i'm better than you... blah blah my last post in here... (10 seconds later) dro is an idiot.. blah blah.." If I ever need to become mentally challenged, I'll read your autobiography.

Banned

Diez of our lives Episode 76234 h34r:[/b]
    actually episode 76233....dont jump to far ahead chris xD

PS. at age 19 i worked for a marketing company making 50k per year salary so thanks...other then that the rest of what you said sounds like the teacher from charlie brown :lol:

Knoisy

Tez , please go lie to someone else , we aren't here to hear your lies
    now go take care of your kids i think they want their daddy ( if you even have kids and job lol )

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast