Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Graydeath

This is a discussion on Graydeath within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; I received a PM about this person. He's refusing to deliver items and has received money (WU pickup). Punchline: he's ...
Page: 1

Psy

I received a PM about this person. He's refusing to deliver items and has received money (WU pickup). Punchline: he's a scammer.

ko4life name:
    Name: S. H.
    State: NSW
    City: Sydney

Proof:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=193052

TopCat

I received a PM about this person. He's refusing to deliver items and has received money (WU pickup). Punchline: he's a scammer.

ko4life name:
    Name: S. H.
    State: NSW
    City: Sydney

Proof:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=193052[/b]
    Got his addy?
    << From sydney also maybe can track him down or give him a call or something

Psy

Yes I have his address, but KO4Life respects the real life safety of all members, scammers alike.

Message to all that read this:
    I only post the city/state/country so that your field of view can be widened when you&#39;re considering if you can trust someone. I will never post addresses (but I may post names or initials). If the immediate message is "Where does he live? I&#39;m going to beat him up!" all the time, then I&#39;ll stop posting that information.

TopCat

Yes I have his address, but KO4Life respects the real life safety of all members, scammers alike.
    I only post the city/state/country so that your field of view can be widened when you&#39;re considering if you can trust someone. I will never post addresses (but I may post names or initials).[/b]
    i c..

Centurian

I only post the city/state/country so that your field of view can be widened when you&#39;re considering if you can trust someone. I will never post addresses (but I may post names or initials). If the immediate message is "Where does he live? I&#39;m going to beat him up!" all the time, then I&#39;ll stop posting that information.[/b]
    Real life safety? The problem with half these cunts who rip people off in the virtual world of the internet and it&#39;s associated social aspect of gaming and so forth, is they actually think that nothing will ever become it, and in most instances nothing ever probably will. But they need to bear in mind that you rip off the wrong person and your fucking history, locating a person is easier than you think, you can find the very house someone lives in just by there ip address, and you leave that finger print almost everywhere you go on the net.

Real life safety? The problem with half these cunts who rip people off in the virtual world of the internet and it&#39;s associated social aspect of gaming and so forth, is they actually think that nothing will ever become it, and in most instances nothing ever probably will. But they need to bear in mind that you rip off the wrong person and your fucking history, locating a person is easier than you think, you can find the very house someone lives in just by there ip address, and you leave that finger print almost everywhere you go on the net.[/b]
    You really think we don&#39;t know that? I&#39;m not interested in being the source of information for someone to go assault someone, you do realize we don&#39;t want to go to jail, right?

Centurian

You really think we don&#39;t know that? I&#39;m not interested in being the source of information for someone to go assault someone, you do realize we don&#39;t want to go to jail, right?[/b]
    I understand totally. Some of these guys should really be appreciative of the fact you DONT hand out that info, but on the same token I think they might think twice about using your forum as a haven to screw people out of their money.

Look on the bright side if you do get locked up, you can play KO almost around the clock, all the while having all your meals and so forth cooked and supplied to you at no cost! And whats more you can share the account with your cell mate Bubba, and lvl chars in no time :P

MyDaggs12

Good discussion here... but I still hate, as centurian said, how easelly these guys get away with it. I try to be honest with everyone, I trust most of the people that other good people trust and it comes right in my face as soon as it comes to USD.

StopDrop

That like robbing a bank, knowing who did it
    but not giving info out cuz ur scared they&#39;ll get hurt or in trouble..

MyDaggs12

And the thing is that he not only scammed me but he scammed 2 other persons, or at least tried if those 2 didn&#39;t charged back.

GiveMeYourLove
    iamamage

Psy

That like robbing a bank, knowing who did it
    but not giving info out cuz ur scared they&#39;ll get hurt or in trouble..[/b]
    If you really want to be like some vigilante, then pm the people that were scammed. KO4Life will not allow for personal info (such as an address or phone number) to be listed.

TouchMyBlade

If you really want to be like some vigilante, then pm the people that were scammed. KO4Life will not allow for personal info (such as an address or phone number) to be listed.[/b]
    I live in Australia and its easy to find ppl here.

Id be happy to track ppl down, not for a beating but to perhaps serve a letter from a solicitor .

I dont want any aussies scamming ppl giving our country a bad name.

Disease

well if u find out who was the scammed... if he used WU he had to know the other participants name at least and zip code i think.
    dont remember correctly i send money long ago via WU.

just a tip :P

Banned

too bad he cannot be turned into the fbi internet crimes devision for internet fraud ......wait {he can : D}

Hey cutie Senior Member

DAAAAMMM i thought graydeath was a GG :S

whata bitch that turned out to be

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast