Kuwaitz SCAMMER C-west( [email protected] //[email protected] )

This is a discussion on Kuwaitz SCAMMER C-west( [email protected] //[email protected] ) within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; I met this guy like 2 month ago in C-West , i sold him a warrior and the deal went ...
Page: 1

Default Kuwaitz SCAMMER C-west( [email protected] //[email protected] )

I met this guy like 2 month ago in C-West , i sold him a warrior and the deal went smooth..he paid me first and everything was ok.
    during the time he played he become a friend(or i thought he is) , i helped him alot ingame and we spoke almost every day.
    like 3 weeks ago he told me he wanna quit and sell all his items for USD - i tried to help him and i got him offers and some buyer for item.
    yesterday , he pm me on msn and told me he wanna sell all for cheap in package - he seemed very stress to sell.
    i thought about it and decided to give him an offer of 500$ for few items he got left (the items are not important) - he accepted it.
    i trusted this guy so much that i didnt even thought of asking the items first or something..i sent him by paypal 522$(1 was 500 and 2nd 22 so he will get total 50 after the fees).
    right after he got the money he quitted MSN - i waited for him for like 3 hours , and in that point i decided to call paypal and my credit company..i decided to open a dispute on paypal site in order for them to investigate it so i will get my money back , i even called him by phone and asked whats up and told him to come msn.
    today when he noticed that his money is under "held" status he logged msn and started to talk to me and my shareer - he said that he is sorry and his friend was suppose to give me the items and that he is sorry bla bla bla bla
    we spoke for like 3 hours , and then he told me that if i wanna get the items i need to cancel the dispute in the site so the money will be back to his account .
    i spoke with paypal support and they told me that anyway he will win the dispute and that i have no chance because its virtual item so i did what he asked me so i cancelled it , right after it he quitted game again and msn.
    i am not worry about my money - i will get it back from my credit card company(i will lose my pp acc because of this i guess but..) i am not worried .
    i am pissed that people like this will keep playing and will try to scam other people.

his msn : [email protected] , his paypal email : [email protected]
    his name is fahad and he lives in kuwait.

SS of the deals in paypal including the disputes cases that are close.. :
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

2 ss of him saying he will give the items after we cancel the dispute on paypal and him running away again..:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img560/4194/fahad1.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img607/6654/fahad2.jpg - in this ss i said "good" i didnt saw that he left the conversation just mean to say "good now give me my fucking items"

BAN HIS ASS FROM FORUM AND DONT DO ANY DEAL WITH HIM - HIS KO4LIFE FORUM NAME IS KUWAIT
    BE AWARE FROM THIS GUY.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 10-03-2012 at 03:14 PM.

post count 0 , ew.

banned and moved.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

damn, ppl are so sick fvck them really! noobs!

That is sad

sorry for the double post. BTW I'm sorry for your loss with the CC and paypal account

damn man srry about that he wanted to buy some stuff off me like awhile bak and i rejected him cause he had 0 posts and had just joined even though he had vouchers
    and thats the same msn he gave me too

wow this shit is weird he got the same as my name and the same country!
    not many kuwaiti players playing KO.. sorry for your loss.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-16-2023, 06:39 AM