Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GRgiorgos - [email protected]

This is a discussion on GRgiorgos - [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; im amazed that you guys are going to just let a scammer keep scamming with several complaints about him and ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

im amazed that you guys are going to just let a scammer keep scamming with several complaints about him and proof that he at least shared with a scammer.

Banned

I got scammed by a sharer a year ago, does that mean I am a scammer myself? Am I supposed to be banned? I don't think so.
    Your opinion is obviously biased, I do understand where you are coming from, though.

And as for the accusations, they are just that - accusations. Can't just ban someone because a few people say that he's a scammer.
    Give proof and he'll be gone.

1. GRgiorgos
    2. [email protected] // Guesswhuuuuusback
    3. Trade took place 22/3/2012 , 11:20 [GMT+3]
    Conditions were that i give items first , then he sends money via WU.
    ko4life msg:

msn logs :

trade:

this ss shows the 1988 coins i told him to give:

I hope its enough .

Bruno told me before i blocked him on msn that him and shanny were gonna scam some usko items for worth 3k USD for their server internationalKo.
    Anyways im 100% sure one of them uses grgorgios forum acc.

Actually scammed/lost some items from me on server, he refused to pay back. so i just block him. So yeah

Anyways i'm sorry for ur loss. Should be carefull next time

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    I got scammed by a sharer a year ago, does that mean I am a scammer myself? Am I supposed to be banned? I don't think so.
    Your opinion is obviously biased, I do understand where you are coming from, though.

And as for the accusations, they are just that - accusations. Can't just ban someone because a few people say that he's a scammer.
    Give proof and he'll be gone.
    Sadly this is exactly what happend to bruno, yes he did deserve a ban for letting shanny on his ko4life account but to be shamed in the way he did was just un-fair and now the same thing has happened to Thomas i guess he is gonna be banned now, also Elias do you mind telling which individual he scammed because i remember a while back the only thing he did was make a topic with proofs that a few of the gms on sexyko aren't as legit as most people would think i remember the topic was pretty swiftly deleted and next thing i know he is "banned for scamming" i even have some proofs of my own that the sexyko gms are unlegit, if it at all sheds some light on Bruno's innocence and Shanny's guilt ill be more than happy to either post them here or pm them to a mod. Basically what Shanny does is asks his close friends for their ko4life infos to do some trades, uses them for a few months and maybe even does some legit trades on it, then does scams on them without the actual owner of the account knowing. If you do not acknowledge that its Shanny doing this is just going to keep on happening to more and more people.

grgiorgos and others sharers are from greece also and noone is from sweden......

Banned

Quite sure Pendexo will take care of this situation. I'll leave it to him as he seems to have some background knowledge and/or knows the parties involved.

i know him he is from my city he scammed me too long time ago he is the wickedS0ul and he got the infos from grgiorgos

Quote Originally Posted by getbuffer View Post
    ....I hope its enough .
    enough to take actions , GRgiorgos is banned now.

@VenomWarrior: ya bruno has scammed "Restless","BRAND" and johny (he just afirmed it), everything was saved in trade logs , restless and bradie trusted their infos to bruno after they took a break from ko after a few months later they came to play again and "puaj" all their items were gone and all the ip's logged to those accs matched with bruno's account as well as his accounts (where the items were moved), same happened to johny i guess, anyways he has been banned twice from sexyko , he's not welcome in ko4life nor in sexyko ,period.

Moved to Hall of Shame.

Banned

Updated the OP as he seems to be still active... apparently on titan now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-03-2022, 04:46 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    08-23-2022, 08:38 AM
  3. Hits: 14
    05-10-2015, 11:32 AM