badjake11

This is a discussion on badjake11 within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; KO4Life nick: badjake11 Server: Ares Partially paid for an item, then told the person he was trading with to f* ...
Page: 1

Psy

KO4Life nick: badjake11

Server: Ares

Partially paid for an item, then told the person he was trading with to f* off for the rest of the agreed payment.

Banned

KO4Life nick: badjake11
    Server: Ares

Partially paid for a glave +11 (RB), then told the seller to f* off for the rest of the agreed payment.[/b]
    I thought he scammed a glave +9 from someone else before? Like a while ago though.

Banned

Isnt he badbadjp on ares?

misterfrisco

He gave me 16GBs and promised to give me an Iron Belt (Since we were friends for a year in clan Requium, Pearl, Ardream clan i trusted him) but he never gave me the IB. Ryan is the one who scammed the glave+11 From me and im not sure if this post is regarding that inccident or if somone else got scammed?

im not sure if the person on the KO4Life account is Ryan or Jason. The one who scammed me was Ryan though, But Jason i think plays Ryans account if im not mistaken; if you read this Jason dont get butt hurt that im mentioning you using Ryans warrior :b

Ryans MSN adress is [email protected] if you guys feel like sending him a messege telling him that hes gay lol that would make me feel better

PS thanks for posting this thread if this is pretaining to me Psy your asome!!

Banned

Isnt he badbadjp on ares?[/b]
    Just checked this thread again , Psy you may want to do an ipcheck on this ko4life acc http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=24013 .

Banned

12age knows im not a scammer. ip check has been done on me already.

humanrogue88

i remember badjake played with his cousin or something, i sold him something before and it went fine though O.o

misterfrisco

yeah, i heard he got scammed before he offered me the items+GBs so maybe he felt he had to scam someone back to gain what he lost.

SpinalTap

Pretty sure I've confronted both players of the character, and both told me to fuck off in one form or another.
    Playing on a known scammers account is something I'd like to be known for

zomg... n00bs i have knows badbadjp for yrs he aint no scammer... Its proberbly a guy using he´s nickname to scam!.. Same shit has happend to blackbreed.

Uzu

zomg... n00bs i have knows badbadjp for yrs he aint no scammer... Its proberbly a guy using he´s nickname to scam!.. Same shit has happend to blackbreed.[/b]
    stfu.