Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Imhotep / Dan / Virago / Kloud

This is a discussion on Imhotep / Dan / Virago / Kloud within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Imhotep has been banned from ko4life and has scammed two people from selling and buying koxp'd accounts. He koxp'd a ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Imhotep has been banned from ko4life and has scammed two people from selling and buying koxp'd accounts.

He koxp'd a rogue named Virago to level 83. This rogue was sold to a fellow named Kevin ([email protected] aka linegirl, Jackl, XxLinMenxX) a few days ago from today. Kevin named the 83 rogue to XxLinMenxX, it is once again owned by the scammer/koxper, so beware. Imhotep sent CS tickets to report the account as hacked or whatever and has stolen the account back after receiving the $$$ payment from Kevin for his koxp'd rogue. To top things off, he now has access to the items Kevin bought for that character. Those items are: R. Shell Pauldron/Boots/Gaunts +8, Restricted Diet Raum+7, DD Helmet+7, Dual LB/HR+0, Iron Set+0, 7gb's in coins and lot's of scrolls.

Imhotep has also scammed another character named Toaster which he wanted to buy from James aka Robokill on ko4life. James was able to get back onto his koxp'd account and CR the character onto another account. Imhotep is also leveling more characters such as "ConradHauser" a lvl 80 warrior, he will probably try to sell the scammed/stolen/cheated characters to his friends or their friends, but consider yourself warned.

If anyone has any information about Imhotep, please report him to any global moderator especially myself as he is still on ko4life forums in a disguised IP but we do not know which account he is using.
    Thanks, sorry for your loss Kevin.

Once again;
    -XxLinMenxX
    -ConradHauser
    -------------------
    Is all Imhotep = Scammer

Did not see this coming, sad to hear too. Good job though banning him Danny.

ILoveYouToo

I bought my mage Kloud/igzination and now Belize from him a few months ago. I told him i would buy a cr but he was just like heres the info its yours you don't have to. I found that suspicious so i bought a cr anyway and put the char on a different account. I see now i must've done a good thing.

Imhotep has been banned from ko4life and has scammed two people from selling and buying koxp'd accounts.

He koxp'd a rogue named Virago to level 83. This rogue was sold to a fellow named Kevin ([email protected] aka linegirl, Jackl, XxLinMenxX) a few days ago from today. Kevin named the 83 rogue to XxLinMenxX, it is once again owned by the scammer/koxper, so beware. Imhotep sent CS tickets to report the account as hacked or whatever and has stolen the account back after receiving the $$$ payment from Kevin for his koxp'd rogue. To top things off, he now has access to the items Kevin bought for that character. Those items are: R. Shell Pauldron/Boots/Gaunts +8, Restricted Diet Raum+7, DD Helmet+7, Dual LB/HR+0, Iron Set+0, 7gb's in coins and lot's of scrolls.

Imhotep has also scammed another character named Toaster which he wanted to buy from James aka Robokill on ko4life. James was able to get back onto his koxp'd account and CR the character onto another account. Imhotep is also leveling more characters such as "ConradHauser" a lvl 80 warrior, he will probably try to sell the scammed/stolen/cheated characters to his friends or their friends, but consider yourself warned.

If anyone has any information about Imhotep, please report him to any global moderator especially myself as he is still on ko4life forums in a disguised IP but we do not know which account he is using.
    Thanks, sorry for your loss Kevin.

Once again;
    -XxLinMenxX

-ConradHauser
    -------------------
    Is all Imhotep = Scammer[/b]
    keep bustin this asshole

lol i could of told you guys kloud is a scammer

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I won't say any names, but I'm quite sure his koxp'ing buddy is going to do the same as Kloud. I can't wait for it.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

lowe u danny, keep up the good work

good job. I never liked imhotep. his posts were always arrogant.

Hydr4

Dan has been scamming people since KE , when we played Diez.
    I've warned people before , but nobody cared , so there you go , you deserved it.

Banned Senior Member

he scammed Insanity clan bank on girakon as clan leader, took clan items and switched nation...

he scammed Insanity clan bank on girakon as clan leader, took clan items and switched nation...[/b]
    +1

also my IN which was atm also in the clanbank!

i maked at this a topic about that, but the feedback that i get was ""CLANISSUES""

so sorry that loose of this guys!!

ANYWAY check my SIG!!! this is over 1 year old now!!!!

Uzu

I won't say any names, but I'm quite sure his koxp'ing buddy is going to do the same as Kloud. I can't wait for it.[/b]
    Can't you just ban him for the reason he is koxping?

Banned

Apparently not.
    It's just like when I tried convincing Apero to kick Virago for being a k0xper, threw them screens, videos and they said it is no proof.
    They kicked him when Virago scammed their clanmember.

People are idiots.
    People never change

Why he was kicked, when he was kicked and how he was kicked isn't important. He was kick from clan, thats all that matters!

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Dan has been scamming people since KE , when we played Diez.
    I've warned people before , but nobody cared , so there you go , you deserved it.[/b]
    Many ppl knew his diez shit, but nuffin happend. Dam nonnazi system.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast