Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Imhotep / Dan / Virago / Kloud

This is a discussion on Imhotep / Dan / Virago / Kloud within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; +1 also my IN which was atm also in the clanbank! i maked at this a topic about that, but ...
Page: 2

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

+1

also my IN which was atm also in the clanbank!

i maked at this a topic about that, but the feedback that i get was ""CLANISSUES""

so sorry that loose of this guys!!

ANYWAY check my SIG!!! this is over 1 year old now!!!![/b]
    I was trying to find some info on this to get him banned beforehand because I had to go through a lot of bullshit with Kloud on msn.
    Now he tells me that, the whole reason why he is scamming more people is because I got him banned. He doesn't realize that he would of been banned whether I did it or someone else after me.
    "This is all your fault Danny.. you wanted to keep people from scamming and you get me banned on ko4life bro? ok, then I might as well stick to my scamming name, hahaha" is Dan's idiotic mindset.

Can't you just ban him for the reason he is koxping?[/b]
    If we were to ban all koxp'ers from the forum, we might as well ban 30% of ko4life's active members. I've never counted, but I'm sure I can sum up at least 10 people in the next 10 minutes that they are koxp'ers.
    But they cannot be banned for that, at least as far as I know.
    Personally, I would love to teach them a lesson and suspend 'em for a long time.

Apparently not.
    It's just like when I tried convincing Apero to kick Virago for being a k0xper, threw them screens, videos and they said it is no proof.
    They kicked him when Virago scammed their clanmember.

People are idiots.
    People never change [/b]
    Totally agree with you

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

If we were to ban all koxp'ers from the forum, we might as well ban 30% of ko4life's active members. I've never counted, but I'm sure I can sum up at least 10 people in the next 10 minutes that they are koxp'ers.
    But they cannot be banned for that, at least as far as I know.
    Personally, I would love to teach them a lesson and suspend 'em for a long time.[/b]
    More like 50%+ Including most VIP's / some MOD's.

Theres people who simply do not care anymore and others would just denie so much. Do you want this forum to turn into the officials? Heck a few days ago we had the most famous ppl on ko4life like Shurt, cama, schroti etc admitting to buying stuff from KOM illegally - you gunna ban them too?

Scamming is worth a ban, koxping however isn't. Koxpin doesn't affect anyone on the forums personally does it, unless used in PK (worth a ban) or bragging about it. Scamming however takes away time, effort and money.

Edwardo89

Was imhotep playing a warrior named Complexity? Girakon..

Was imhotep playing a warrior named Complexity? Girakon..[/b]

No he was a mage named Kloud.

More like 50%+ Including most VIP's / some MOD's.

Theres people who simply do not care anymore and others would just denie so much. Do you want this forum to turn into the officials? Heck a few days ago we had the most famous ppl on ko4life like Shurt, cama, schroti etc admitting to buying stuff from KOM illegally - you gunna ban them too?

Scamming is worth a ban, koxping however isn't. Koxpin doesn't affect anyone on the forums personally does it, unless used in PK (worth a ban) or bragging about it. Scamming however takes away time, effort and money.[/b]

Uh no, I dont think so. KOXPing is like the "weed" of hacks, stupid people start doing it and then can move on to better drugs (TBL editing,duping) and besides that it gives a unfair advantage undoubtedly.

I remembered him saying he had a warrrior on that server..

I remembered him saying he had a warrrior on that server..[/b]

He might of but he mostly just played that mage.

He was the mage first, then quit and came back on wariror, and MrsOwnage love the wierd look on koxp

Smile

hi im the guys got scammed by this Dan! i dont know who give the best job the scammer or danny he not give me the birthday when i use the moderateur trade..... but now is realy hard to prove this account has trade to me to gm... if you want know wich player this scamme play is 2 guys in apero lol you think people in apero kick Virago :P nah the player still in??? in with 2 other player he say me they are friends account but all time i talking to him is on frenchie and spadess rogue full equip serisously he got where all stuf from all scamme dan doing?!? or what and frenchi where he got all that stuff if is not babashop like me say me who you are before ? they are friend to scamme people ? i just want say you for if you saw frenchie or spadess to sell account never buy it if you dont want get scamme because spadess is old account from Dan he sold it to a friend ( sold* lol ) and frenchie i dont know who is but i know he play all time on him i dont want give problem to owner of these character but you play with a scammer and he probably have recompence you from all scamme he doing you are not much good then him...... he got me like 1000usd now i need to prove to the gm and try to talk with one because im not have repute from gm if someone can help know gm or something is much apreciate if i can talk with him and i have some info to prove my stuff i lose in this stupid story and i can prove my account is my and i think danny can help me for this becuase i use a moderateur but moderateur what can we do with moderateur if we got scamme :S prove me danny please thx but now i preciate this post but frankie ban 3 guys because i dont know why and these guys get scammed by Dan lol and they cant say nothing or warning someone on ko4life to Dan is a scammer for sure and he not get ban :S reput ftw ihave 0post and im much GG trade then many other player -.-wth

Take care all sry for my bad english and sry if im arogant but is injuste i know i buy a varigo but -.- i use a moderateur trade but i think can help me for now i not have reward

Im kevin im playing on jackl in newversion and linegirl on bp mode and on XxLinMenxX alliance Varigo ban him if you want.. i just want my item i lost
    sry i have many info i would like to say you

hi im the guys got scammed by this Dan! i dont know who give the best job the scammer or danny he not give me the birthday when i use the moderateur trade..... but now is realy hard to prove this account has trade to me to gm... if you want know wich player this scamme play is 2 guys in apero lol you think people in apero kick Virago :P nah the player still in??? in with 2 other player he say me they are friends account but all time i talking to him is on frenchie and spadess rogue full equip serisously he got where all stuf from all scamme dan doing?!? or what and frenchi where he got all that stuff if is not babashop like me say me who you are before ? they are friend to scamme people ? i just want say you for if you saw frenchie or spadess to sell account never buy it if you dont want get scamme because spadess is old account from Dan he sold it to a friend ( sold* lol ) and frenchie i dont know who is but i know he play all time on him i dont want give problem to owner of these character but you play with a scammer and he probably have recompence you from all scamme he doing you are not much good then him...... he got me like 1000usd now i need to prove to the gm and try to talk with one because im not have repute from gm if someone can help know gm or something is much apreciate if i can talk with him and i have some info to prove my stuff i lose in this stupid story and i can prove my account is my and i think danny can help me for this becuase i use a moderateur but moderateur what can we do with moderateur if we got scamme :S prove me danny please thx but now i preciate this post but frankie ban 3 guys because i dont know and this guys to get scamme by Dan lol but this 3 guys get scamme by Dan and cant say nothing or warning someone on ko4life to Dan is a scammer for sure and he not get ban :S reput ftw ihave 0post and im much GG trade tehn Dan and many other player -.-wth
    Take care all sry for my bad english and sry if im arogant but is injuste i know i buy a varigo but -.- i use a moderateur trade but i think can help me for now i not have reward
    Im kevin im playing on jackl in newversion and linegirl on bp mode and on XxLinMenxX alliance Varigo ban him if you want.. i just want my item i lost
    sry i have many info i would like to say you[/b]
    Oi, i am spadess do not bring my fucking name into this, yes the account is an old 1 of dans i dont deny that, i had nothing to do with this scam so get your facts right b4 blaming me. Ask danny about me if u believe i scammed you. I suggest changing that post instead of bringing my name down!. Im sorry u got scammed ( even tho its decreased cos u making shit up about me) and i hope it gets sorted.

Sry bro but if this guys play on your account is because you love him is your friend i have real friend playing on my account like lolzorg (grim) and many other but i know they are trusty and dont scamme any body and oyu need have good confience to him you ahve realy good gear bro pauldorn chitin+9 wow you get it where probably babashop like me but cost you a fortune and you play with a scammer on your account i just want people know they play with Dan and not you because 90% time is Dan on your account ....

What ever my post stay there is only the true story you chose your friend i chose my you want this guys play on your account they can know

Sry bro but if this guys play on your account is because you love him is your friend i have real friend playing on my account like lolzorg (grim) and many other but i know they are trusty and dont scamme any body and oyu need have good confience to him you ahve realy good gear bro pauldorn chitin+9 wow you get it where probably babashop like me but cost you a fortune and you play with a scammer on your account i just want people know they play with Dan and not you because 90% time is Dan on your account ....
    What ever my post stay there is only the true story you chose your friend i chose my you want this guys play on your account they can know[/b]
    Since dan sold me rogue he has not logged the rogue once, yes he plays the mage, but only cos i dont play it, he only have login info nothing else, he aint been on the rogue over 1 month since he sold me account, i am sorry about ur situation bro. I didn't know it was going to happen, i only found out when danny told me this afternoon when i was work

p.s yes i do babashop loads

stop to say me blabla i have linmen like 1 week he sold me 11june look the date if you want and he talking to me on toaster,spadess,frenchie,ConradHauser i say it i say only the true story im not a kid would cause problem i say what i know and look stop post comething about change my topic is okay right now all know the true story that it i want talk to all know what happen all time people have good repute is not the people can trust look i think othe rpeople want talk

stop to say me blabla i have linmen like 1 week he sold me 11june look the date if you want and he talking to me on toaster,spadess,frenchie,ConradHauser i say it i say only the true story im not a kid would cause problem i say what i know and look stop post comething about change my topic is okay right now all know the true story that it i want talk to all know what happen all time people have good repute is not the people can trust look i think othe rpeople want talk[/b]
    Well good luck, hope sumthing gets sorted

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Dan knows that if he fucks with english people, we will know where he lives, where he goes to college, and we will indeed fuck.him.up.

That's why english bros are all tight!

Shame on you dan scammert!

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Was imhotep playing a warrior named Complexity? Girakon..[/b]
    Yes he did with a Raptor 9. I played with him after he traded for a priest.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast