Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Invalido - [email protected] / [email protected]

This is a discussion on Invalido - [email protected] / [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; aviv or razor you guys need to make a flame post on this topic so maybe a mod will venture ...
Page: 3

aviv or razor you guys need to make a flame post on this topic so maybe a mod will venture into this forgotten section for once and actually fucking do something about this, this is ridiculous that he's still around trying to scam more people.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    aviv or razor you guys need to make a flame post on this topic so maybe a mod will venture into this forgotten section for once and actually fucking do something about this, this is ridiculous that he's still around trying to scam more people.
    I think hole ko4life community needs to make a flame post not just aviv <3 and razor! :/

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have offered to help out again , but I don't even get an answer about it. Looks like I pissed Devile off to the point even my abilities at being an active mod are not wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I have offered to help out again , but I don't even get an answer about it. Looks like I pissed Devile off to the point even my abilities at being an active mod are not wanted
    I wish you could return to mod ..!!!!! You where the best one malaka..!!
    Get felix as a MOD AQ!
    If u where a mod this guy would be banned just in time i did posted.!!

Admin

Incase u guys wanna know.. Invalido is banned now.

yeah plz return some of the old mods when ko4life was actually good

Quote Originally Posted by mbzjr View Post
    Incase u guys wanna know.. Invalido is banned now.
    yeah i noticed that .. But had to make 3 topics to get him banned.. Well thats not the only point..Some of the old mods was really gg and they may need to come back to the forums..!!!

Little archer Senior Member

yeah we need superghosty back!!11

anyone?

Yo cassiba

First of all, I'm not defending Purified... just letting u guys know what I know so far.

so... I decided to talk to purified, he answered me from his phone that he hadn't played ko in like a month and been playing with michael and plondy on starwars. He also sounded surprised when I asked him about the 3 scamming topics on ko4life...
    Is it possible for an admin to check the Ip's that logged that account? And cassiba could you pm me the msn adress he used?

I'm not saying he didn't do it, theres always the possibility that he's lying to me as well... I just want some more information.

I quit doing this mod thing ruffly......3+ months ago. Think I was the only one that handled this shit then... I had the best tools at my hands on dealing/tracking scammers when I walked away with access to 3 different forum IPs.......

funny how things work.

glad you were smart Cassiba.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCassiba View Post
    yeah i noticed that .. But had to make 3 topics to get him banned.. Well thats not the only point..Some of the old mods was really gg and they may need to come back to the forums..!!!
    since felix is back at this forum and game maby he could take back his work ?

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Yo cassiba

First of all, I'm not defending Purified... just letting u guys know what I know so far.

so... I decided to talk to purified, he answered me from his phone that he hadn't played ko in like a month and been playing with michael and plondy on starwars. He also sounded surprised when I asked him about the 3 scamming topics on ko4life...
    Is it possible for an admin to check the Ip's that logged that account? And cassiba could you pm me the msn adress he used?

I'm not saying he didn't do it, theres always the possibility that he's lying to me as well... I just want some more information.
    Yo simon!!! Missed u buddy..!!! [email protected] thats his msn !! Is already posted to the link i gave u..The first guy that got scammed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    I quit doing this mod thing ruffly......3+ months ago. Think I was the only one that handled this shit then... I had the best tools at my hands on dealing/tracking scammers when I walked away with access to 3 different forum IPs.......

funny how things work.

glad you were smart Cassiba.
    Well i told him to use a mod and he didnt want to do..That was so strange to me..Also i am VIP and well known member on these forums...Did so many trades so is hard for some1 to dont trust me at all ...Thats why i was like wtf..! So i searched his name at ko4life, search and did find out that he scammed already some ppl and he didnt got banned.. :/ I wish we could get some old mods back like u and felix...

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    since felix is back at this forum and game maby he could take back his work ?
    THATS A MUST tho! ..

That is indeed his msn.

Oliver told me his ko4life account and msn must have been hacked. I don't know what to believe...

I trusted him just as much as I trust you cassiba, when I read about the topics I was really shocked...

Anyways, he asked me to post this:

"oliver

• WOOOOW, damn thats SO messed up
      firstly gonna contact plondy as he has no idea about this either. Gonna have ppl to vouch for me, seeing as my KO4life account got banned apperently? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. i swear to god someone has my pw to my hotmail, apperently? can't really say who that is. Must either be the guy who scammed my account on EUKO or i dont know. Damn this actually makes me sad, i had some good rep over there which i worked for and was proud of!"

Again, I don't know what to believe, I hope he's telling the truth... but I simply don't know.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast