Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Invalido - [email protected] / [email protected]

This is a discussion on Invalido - [email protected] / [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Little update: Oliver told me his ko4life account and msn must have been hacked. I don't know what to believe ...
Page: 4

Little update:

Oliver told me his ko4life account and msn must have been hacked. I don't know what to believe and what not....

Anyways, he asked me to post this:

"oliver
    • WOOOOW, damn thats SO messed up
      firstly gonna contact plondy as he has no idea about this either. Gonna have ppl to vouch for me, seeing as my KO4life account got banned apperently? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. i swear to god someone has my pw to my hotmail, apperently? can't really say who that is. Must either be the guy who scammed my account on EUKO or i dont know. Damn this actually makes me sad, i had some good rep over there which i worked for and was proud of!"

Again, I don't know what to believe, I hope he's telling the truth... but I simply don't know, he might as well be lying to me.

What I don't get is how nobody called oliver, or contacted him via different media than msn/ko4life to ask for explanations... Apparantly nobody cared to talk to oliver about it, and all his "friends" somehow assumed it was true without checking with him.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    That is indeed his msn.

Oliver told me his ko4life account and msn must have been hacked. I don't know what to believe...

I trusted him just as much as I trust you cassiba, when I read about the topics I was really shocked...

Anyways, he asked me to post this:

"oliver

• WOOOOW, damn thats SO messed up
      firstly gonna contact plondy as he has no idea about this either. Gonna have ppl to vouch for me, seeing as my KO4life account got banned apperently? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. i swear to god someone has my pw to my hotmail, apperently? can't really say who that is. Must either be the guy who scammed my account on EUKO or i dont know. Damn this actually makes me sad, i had some good rep over there which i worked for and was proud of!"

Again, I don't know what to believe, I hope he's telling the truth... but I simply don't know.
    Like every1 knows hotmail suck balls dude..!! Is hard for some1 to build up a good name but after ppl see this , how can some1 trust an account with his name again??? You know what i mean..Maybe he is telling the truth but we have to be sure about.. And even if we are the ppl who saw those topics and stuff wont ever trust him...Seriusly idk what to say..I just told you what i saw :/ .. I bet u would do the same if u where in my position .. right ?

Yes, everything makes it look like it's actually him.

I just hope some of the admins could investigate it a little more and update us (me) as I really want (NEED) to know the truth...

Yes, everything makes it look like it's actually him.

I just hope some of the admins could investigate it a little more and update us (me) as I really want (NEED) to know the truth...
    i hate to call some1 scammer or bad person..Actually i am friendly with every1 .. ''The guy that always smile.. You may remember when i was in amity ... Always using smiles and being friendly to every1'' so i would like to know the truth also.. And if everythin goes well for him i hope he gets a good name again :/ ..

I just want to know the truth...

If he did it, fuk him

If he didn't.... damn this seriously sucks....

But I read that other topic about claude, and it seems like someone has been using his ko4life accuont as well to pm people in an attempt to scam.... some weird shit is going on on ko4life if u ask me.

I just want to know the truth...

If he did it, fuk him

If he didn't.... damn this seriously sucks....

But I read that other topic about claude, and it seems like someone has been using his ko4life accuont as well to pm people in an attempt to scam.... some weird shit is going on on ko4life if u ask me.
    Maybe u are right.. Thats why we need to get a mod to give us an answer ( solution) to this shit.. :/

Little archer Senior Member

i dont believe the guy. its just so big of a coincidence that once he gets his euko account banned all of this happens.

he was very mad at euko forums...

What Simon is saying could actually be the truth, my last convo with oliver was this:

basically it was just a bunch of SWToR chatter, regarding server choices and a maintance, which is one of the reasons I'm willing to believe the story as I found my self quite surprised that he would return to KO so soon.

there is a report button use it?

wait fail me missed whole convo still report button there

Well even if someone was using his account it wouldn't make any difference?

You're right kallop, the result would be the same, those people will remain "scammed"....

I just want to know the truth, wheather he really did it, or not.... cause now I have no clue who or what to believe.

lol fuck off with that "hotmail and ko4life account hacked" bullshit.

kid got scammed and raged so started to scam people.

raeg knows invalido, he would probably of known if it wasn't him over msn

and even so, his last post was 2 days before the scam, im sure he just never logged the forum again, never saw the topics about him, never saw pm's from random people........ right.........

if there's a different IP it's probably because he used a proxy, smart, guy probably just wants to scam more people.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    lol fuck off with that "hotmail and ko4life account hacked" bullshit.

kid got scammed and raged so started to scam people.

raeg knows invalido, he would probably of known if it wasn't him over msn

and even so, his last post was 2 days before the scam, im sure he just never logged the forum again, never saw the topics about him, never saw pm's from random people........ right.........

if there's a different IP it's probably because he used a proxy, smart, guy probably just wants to scam more people.
    Yep , the kid got scammed on EUKO , got pissed and decided to start scamming , end of story.
    And different IP's is probably because he plays from various houses of his friends.

I had the same reaction Josh, that it's a bullshit story. When he asnwered me from his phone he told me I was the first one to let him know about this. Everyone else just jumped to conclusions.... (I checked with different people, and everyone I talked to confirmed it that they hadn't adressed oliver about it...)
    U do realize that IF (not saying that he does) he tells the truth, like half of these scammigns could have been prevented if some people would have contacted him by phone/facebook... Or something that u'could be sure it's actually him you were dealing with.

About raeg recognizing him...

I've never seen oliver use the word "mate" in any convo I had with him, he doesn't talk like that.
    Oliver always had his real life pic on his msn, in that screenshot he has an E-buddy picture?
    As soon as I told oliver to log his msn, his "ebuddy pic" changed to his real pic.
    In one of the topics that the scams happend trough moneybookers. When we still played KO, he didn't have a moneybookers acc, he could only donate via paypall...

Both plondy and centarion confirmed oliver his story about playing starwars, centarion even told me he would trust oliver with his credit card just now when I asked him about his chabo topic... and what he thought of the whole purified story.

Still...none of this really proofs that he didn't do it or takes away the possibility of him actually scamming those people.

About the IP's, I know he played at plondy his house and I know there's proxies. But when for example an american IP would show up, or an IP linked to another scammer....I wouldn't doubt oliver a second anymore...
    As for now, still don't know what to believe.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 01-31-2012 at 04:57 PM.

yet not a single MOD posted in this topic right?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast