Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes

Invalido - [email protected] / [email protected]

This is a discussion on Invalido - [email protected] / [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; well actually you don't know oliver if you're talking such a things. I haven't played as long with oliver as ...
Page: 5

well actually you don't know oliver if you're talking such a things. I haven't played as long with oliver as simon did but I could vouch for him. Anyway it's kinda suspicious and I wont defend anyone as I don't know whole story.

cba to go over ur whole post simon, but moneybookers was needed at the beginning of EUKO donate ( was only way ) so that could be why he used it to scam, as he may have created one to buy KC.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    cba to go over ur whole post simon, but moneybookers was needed at the beginning of EUKO donate ( was only way ) so that could be why he used it to scam, as he may have created one to buy KC.
    Nope, there were paysafe cards too.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I think paypal option was also available at the start of the server which had to be canceled because of fraud.

Got told that oliver used paypal untill it got disabled and then he used the prepaid cards, he never used moneybookers cause he couldn't get it to work... which is weird as atleast 1 of the scams happened via moneybookers...

I've known Oliver for years and he hasn't scammed anyone. The fact that he got scammed for 3000$ just before is either a coincidence, or someone used it against him.
    After he got scammed he was never THAT mad or even considering scamming someone over it. He got over it quite fast and very soon started to play SWToR.

Oliver has a job, great girlfriend, and a great life in general. He wouldn't scam anyone for anything. ESPECIALLY for those ridiculous amounts. I heard he scammed someone for 20$ aswell. It's just dumb.
    I advise anyone who knows Oliver and cares about this to get in touch with him if you want the truth.

Oliver himself believes the scammer is someone named Murat Kocaman (Expansice on ko4life?)

http://s1.directupload.net/images/120126/ducfsrhw.jpg

With this screenshot I'm 100% sure that oliver is innocent.

purified = invalido = oliver.

raintime12@hotmail = murat kocaman = known scammer (just google his name....). Before people start pulling conspiracy theories out of their asses, I know for a fact that they are 2 different people.

Btw, what a coincidence that raintime is using ebuddy.

Just want to add this, I've done shitloads of usd trades, and I rarely vouch for anyone, even when we did succesful trades for over 1K usd - I still won't vouch for u. I have a very hard time trusting people. Oliver was an exception, he was one of the 3 or 4 people I would actually vouch for...
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 02-01-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Banned

Invalido got banned a while ago. Moved to Hall of Shame.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345