James Caires

This is a discussion on James Caires within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; James Caires [email protected] from: Australia Server: Ares He claims to be the original Buddasdream and MONSTERKILL on ares He has ...
Page: 1

Psy

James Caires

[email protected]
    Server: Ares

He claims to be the original Buddasdream and MONSTERKILL on ares

He has scammed many many MANY people, and has even deleveled characters. He will usually make up ridiculous stories about himself, but keep in mind that he's only 14.

eduarvera23

add dontaskmeforss many people say they have been scammed by him, one with proof:ç
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=191860

StoneColdAngel

He scammed:

enychino
    MeanTeddy

and played FlavouredCondom, at this time in BadCompany! But thats so long ago xD

from sydney to be exact. he played on xiomei's priest as well . don't know if hes still around.

tindall

I don't know what worse, that he managed to scam so many people, or that he is 14 xD...

He will lick ur ass to get ur id and pass for sure. Be careful! You are an idiot if you gonna give him your id and pass. He scammed a lot of my friends...

Limited Edition! Senior Member

he was in NewTown on ares i remember like like 1.5 yrs ago, and he scammed Basil, and then basil started scamming people. He also played pwnagefactor. He recently applied on Innuendo forums for Girakon a couple of months ago.

i've played with him since early 2005 and he used to be a gg and trustable, but then he learned to turn cruel and scam lots of people, even tried with me several times (as a friend) but luckily i did not give in to his soft and beliavable words. He scammed too many people of great items/chars STAY AWAY

shankster

hes actually not 14, ive seen him before, pics and he wanted to webcam once, but that was too gay for me.

hes actually not 14, ive seen him before, pics and he wanted to webcam once, but that was too gay for me.[/b]
    2 years ago he was

PriestOfShadows

or yesterday h34r:

i've played with him since early 2005 and he used to be a gg and trustable, but then he learned to turn cruel and scam lots of people, even tried with me several times (as a friend) but luckily i did not give in to his soft and beliavable words. He scammed too many people of great items/chars STAY AWAY[/b]
    used to be trustable?, he's been scamming people since back in KO when he and his cousin Tommy actually spoke. :P

I actually lol'd when he pretended to be pocho on ventrilo