Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mayflower - [email protected]

This is a discussion on mayflower - [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; this faggot charged me back $180 and it has been 2 months so i wasnt thinking about and i went ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default mayflower - [email protected]

this faggot charged me back $180 and it has been 2 months so i wasnt thinking about and i went on paypal today to see how much money i had cause i just sold some gbs and i noticed -$147(link removed by me)
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 02-11-2012 at 01:51 PM.

let's beat him up? xd

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

probably for that amount check yellow pages in alabama for enforcer thugs to just collect and keep the money

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BramishiaN View Post
    let's beat him up? xd
    gogogo lol.. hopefully i win the case.

Banned Senior Member

bump ban him

In order to ban him, you'd have to post proof. All you did was post an Image showing a negative balance....

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    In order to ban him, you'd have to post proof. All you did was post an Image showing a negative balance....
    oh yeah i forgot to edit lolz

Banned Senior Member

bump
    10char

who told you dont post his personal info? lol we need it , also his paypal adress and email ,or something that is concrete , your proff is a bit weak since you're just showing us a negative status of some1 called John Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    who told you dont post his personal info? lol we need it , also his paypal adress and email ,or something that is concrete , your proff is a bit weak since you're just showing us a negative status of some1 called John Fox.
    why would u need personal info? Considering the guy lives in the USA, posting such things violates certain H.I.P.P.A laws enforced by the US government.

All the guy needs is to post proof linking the PayPal account name John Fox to a KO4life account agreeing to such transactions. Thats it.

@FuriousKo I'm s happy for you! I hope you send that money as gift ROFL ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    why would u need personal info? Considering the guy lives in the USA, posting such things violates certain H.I.P.P.A laws enforced by the US government.

All the guy needs is to post proof linking the PayPal account name John Fox to a KO4life account agreeing to such transactions. Thats it.
    dude arguing about laws through internet? omg not again, if they were working, then usko would take those private servers around down? (laws applying to internet overall),SOPA? a fail trying to take over the internet gz USA ,but guess what internet laws are the most weak(unless you're in usa) ,and we're requesting the personal info to make a shame of him so people when check by using the search can look at it , not to violate his privacy even tho we still doing that with a good purpose cus if laws were applying here then he'd go to jail aswell? , enough of this , if op doesnt post a concrete proff then mayflower wont be banned.

ps: im not saying you're wrong , cus at your point you're right but it doesnt apply everywhere ,and when im requesting his personal info im asking for full name and stuff such email,paypal (wich still being personal info)

this forum used to not allow person information of scammers to be posted, but couple years ago deville said fuck it and let people post personal info of known scammers

Banned Senior Member

(links removed by me)

what kind of proof do i exactly need lol cuz i deleted almost everything i wasnt expecting him to charge back 2 months later.
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 02-11-2012 at 01:51 PM.

uhh you almost got what i wanted , could you make it more clearer , i mean the part of the pm i can't see the nick of this "mayflower " guy , show it on ur pic also he gave you a msn ,wich isnt showed in that msn convo , also that jspringstonhot.. msn is the paypal one? , make everything more clearer , i can't judge on those.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast