Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Johhny, Bradshouse, eastynoobs

This is a discussion on Johhny, Bradshouse, eastynoobs within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; hmmm cant ip check result be posted here i still doubt hes a scammer[/b] do you honestly think that mods ...
Page: 2

hmmm cant ip check result be posted here i still doubt hes a scammer[/b]
    do you honestly think that mods would make up a fake ip check result, just to make some random guy look bad?....

TopCat

do you honestly think that mods would make up a fake ip check result, just to make some random guy look bad?....[/b]
    exactly..

do you honestly think that mods would make up a fake ip check result, just to make some random guy look bad?....[/b]
    u know i did a deal with johhny after he got banned from the forum here
    he bought my rol, re, wp, chit pauldron +8 from me for 285 if im correct he only had 200 i agreed he sended me the remaining 85 like 3 days later
    thats why i find this fishy

Banned

IMO johhny is a great guy. IMO
    I dunno the whole story, but he changed e-mail because of the PayPal chargeback, so he get scammed bassicly

Unr4ted

problem is u are not providing enough evidance to say bradshouse and Johny are the same person and brad has all my account infos dont u think if he were a scammer he would have scammed my items aswell?

Im confused by this ban. So johnny is brad?

Also where is the actual proof that he scammed anyone, for example screen shot's, msn convo's. Also like the screen shot of billing info like he was sending to the gentlemen who is hellbent on the ban?

The information wasnt in the proof listed above, just some guy bitching because he allegedly lost an account to the person in question.

Really kinda odd to ban the guy who purchased and sold thousand's of dollars worth of items and chars because a couple people complain without proof.

Banned

On msn Johnny told that some guy Brad was his friend, also the e-mail listed above is not the one I know (he uses another one for msn)

temmu

festo did ipcheck and they matched, and he told their registered emails are similar..

So you live 3 hours away from bradshouse? How come u have the same ip then? And have more or less the same email address.....

Sorry for the bump[/b]

Unr4ted

how many times have i made emails for my friends cause they couldnt make one so ur no really convincing me that they are the same person, anyways i owe him 200$ and i havent spoken to Him since johny told me he had an accident

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Tomorw or Friday u get your 100% proof
    pfff
    BTW Johnny is Brad!!! Thats a fact!!!
    and we also got a proof that he is a Goldfarmer
    So...
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=219069
    Then he sended a SS with a random billing information,
    anyway the fact is u see HeavenFire at the taskbar what a damn noob,
    We'll also send it to k2 cause u see the account name and so on...
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=219082

If u can read this Brad, neva fuk with the wrong guys

TopCat

wow 2day i saw this:
    Market Place > Pathos
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=228868
    Market Place > Carnac - East
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=228866

nothin special till now
    And see this...............

i know that is not a 100% proof, but u can think about it

Toredo = Johhny = Bradshouse

IP CHECK PLS!!!

take care guys im out peace up....[/b]
    wow

As before in my previous post? Not one shred of any proof. No msn convo's no screenshots just some guy bitching.

In the end what does it matter if they share an ip and are infact the same person. Still no proof whatsoever just coiencidences.

Im not saying he did it or not, just simply putting that the ban stick was pulled out for some guy posting 2 selling account topic's that might or might not had occured. No msn convo's, no wu or paypal ss's. Nothing whatsoever.

Im not looking to step on toes he was a great dealer and buyer, Just want to make sure someone who was such an active part in the community actually did something.

TopCat

As before in my previous post? Not one shred of any proof. No msn convo's no screenshots just some guy bitching.

In the end what does it matter if they share an ip and are infact the same person. Still no proof whatsoever just coiencidences.

Im not saying he did it or not, just simply putting that the ban stick was pulled out for some guy posting 2 selling account topic's that might or might not had occured. No msn convo's, no wu or paypal ss's. Nothing whatsoever.

Im not looking to step on toes he was a great dealer and buyer, Just want to make sure someone who was such an active part in the community actually did something.[/b]

dunno why u are trying so hard for someone who is Actually a scammer... wat r u trying to prove.. that he is not?

Im not looking to step on toes he was a great dealer and buyer, Just want to make sure someone who was such an active part in the community actually did something.[/b]

if you want proofs, pm wendolynn on ko4life.

he sent 175$ via WU to brad (im sure he still has the receipt) and never ever recieved an IN... he checked the MTCN and the money was picked up within a few hours of him sending it..... miraculously... brad said he lettered it.. nothing there.. then next thing we know, johnny says brad was in a car crash~!

no guys im not trying to defend any injustice. Im just saying that even if your friend has proof he should post it. Whereas in the proof topic their is nothing of the sort. He was extremely well known and was trusted by alot of people. I beleive i read a mod who did a trade with him even after he was banned.

The situation is shitty and i know from personal experience how jacked up it is to lose USD/chars from shaddy charectors, I would still just like to see something.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast