Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Johhny, Bradshouse, eastynoobs

This is a discussion on Johhny, Bradshouse, eastynoobs within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; no guys im not trying to defend any injustice. Im just saying that even if your friend has proof he ...
Page: 3

TopCat

no guys im not trying to defend any injustice. Im just saying that even if your friend has proof he should post it. Whereas in the proof topic their is nothing of the sort. He was extremely well known and was trusted by alot of people. I beleive i read a mod who did a trade with him even after he was banned.

The situation is shitty and i know from personal experience how jacked up it is to lose USD/chars from shaddy charectors, I would still just like to see something.[/b]
    /Ignore

/Ignore[/b]
    /pig headed dumb fuk?

I asked for something simple, if you cant provide it then mind your own buisness

no guys im not trying to defend any injustice. Im just saying that even if your friend has proof he should post it. Whereas in the proof topic their is nothing of the sort. He was extremely well known and was trusted by alot of people. I beleive i read a mod who did a trade with him even after he was banned.

The situation is shitty and i know from personal experience how jacked up it is to lose USD/chars from shaddy charectors, I would still just like to see something.[/b]
    ye i traded with him after he was banned he had to pay me 285 $
    he payed me 200 $ i gave him ALL the items
    and 3-4 days later he sended me the rest of the money which was 85 $

burningZero

ye i traded with him after he was banned he had to pay me 285 $
    he payed me 200 $ i gave him ALL the items
    and 3-4 days later he sended me the rest of the money which was 85 $[/b]
    He is still a scammer, no matter what he did to you :P

He is still a scammer, no matter what he did to you :P[/b]
    ye well for u and dome others he is

and for me and some others he isnt so ye

burningZero

ye well for u and dome others he is

and for me and some others he isnt so ye[/b]
    hm, then tell me why he is Banned

cos ppl say he scammed them and i seen no proof only an IP check which came up the same ips
    i got an explaination for it but i wont even mention it cos ppl dont believe it
    the fact is i did many deals with him without failure so for me he aint a scammer

Thats cause people on Ko4life are in general retards Tasty.... And you as a mod on pathos should know :P

On topic: Well I wont say he's a scammer. No proof, no scam....

Its like getting drunk and living with the idea... "That I dont rememember didnt happen"...

Caugh up some proof ss of paypal transactions, WU, or whatever you used.

Or else its word vs word....

burningZero

You see here, first he was this good guy.. get voches so everyone would trust him.
    Then one day he decide to turn it the other way around and starts to scam ppl...just waited.

PS.
    Ill try to get some proofs dont worry

PEACh

cos ppl say he scammed them and i seen no proof only an IP check which came up the same ips
    i got an explaination for it but i wont even mention it cos ppl dont believe it
    the fact is i did many deals with him without failure so for me he aint a scammer[/b]
    lol, why are u even arguementing about this? he scammed whisper okey? Johhny was the only one with infos.. And he has scammed a several ppl already.... so please quiet.

Just becuse he didnt scam u - doesnt mean he didnt scam other ppl. Learn it.

PriestOfShadows

He never scammed me of my items on my acc. I believe he is a good guy, and until people post proof, i will still think this way.

@ToPcat: ur an ass

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

You see here, first he was this good guy.. get voches so everyone would trust him.
    Then one day he decide to turn it the other way around and starts to scam ppl...just waited.

PS.
    Ill try to get some proofs dont worry [/b]
    Ill also post some proofs these days...dont worry

btw TopCat is a good user i spy him he make good posts, got love fo ya :wub:

i know i mysefl dont have any proof of the scams (because he didnt scam me) but i know a few people that do:

Beanmachine : paid Brad for IN via paypal, never got the IN....... Brad originally promised to sell his IN to wendolynn, but accepted Beanmachine's offer, took the money, and ditched it.

Wendolynn : Paid Brad for IN via WU, never got the IN...... supposedly, Brad lettered it, but nothing came in the mail, and after that he disappeared. Also, he told wendo that he has an extra IN so dont worry.

PriestOfShadows

And proof of that?

And proof of that?[/b]
    asking wendo on msn for it atm ^^

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast